The Legend of Celestia: Eternal Darkness(OOC)

DarkStar

So, as you guys know, there are still two more important positions left to be filled, and the actual roleplay kicked off not too long ago. You can imagine that there's a sort of pressure at the moment... I know for sure that there is likely to be an event where the other two bearers of the elements Honestly, and Laughter must make their first appearances, and time is running out. If there is no one to take on such roles, then there may come a point where the roleplay may come to a stand-still until these roles are filled. Just throwing that out there... so if you guys know of anyone that might be willing to fill those two positions, then maybe they could play a part in this as well? Provided that they're also into the whole Zelda thing as well. I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable with the idea or anything...

Frenzy, your first appearance would most likely be the time where Link should first meet with Celestia, similar to how Link pretty much slips through the guards and meets her in a courtyard in OoT. Princess Luna would supposedly be taking a side next to Celestia, but of course, she has a bad feeling about it and all that. But if this roleplay goes on enough, then you just might be able to get your part in soon enough. ^^

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So, I could not help but notice that there has been an abrupt halt in RP activity. I'm not sure what has happened, but I can assure you that everything is going as it should be. Could it be a user suddenly jumping in as Fluttershy? Just reassuring you guys, I have approved of that user as being her. She did not appear abruptly, in fact I sort of gave her a signal to join in. Might there be any other problems, I would most certainly like to be aware of them. Remember, this should be fun for everyone. ^^

Curious to doing Pinkie Pie or JappleAck....Since I make a terrible AJ, I'm leaning towards Pinkie....May I? I'm not the best with Pinkie, but since the slot is open, I would very much like to, if that's ok with you of course. I mean, you don't have to let me, I know someone could do better.....Please? :(

How could I possibly resist the adorable eyes of our beloved Fluttershy? I'll tell you what, Wisp... with this roleplay, so long as you are fine with a crossover of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, then take a load off with the relief of being granted the position as the jittery and energetic bundle of, well, energy, Pinkamena Diane Pie! This will be thy opportunity to shine, as I leave you with the great and noble task of acting the role of the magnificent party pony, and possibly join forces with Link and fight off the evil that is the darkness that threatens to enshroud Equestria for eternity with the magic of friendship, and unmatched courage! No matter how big, no matter how scary... Pinkie will simply laugh in the face of death itself!

So like, in other words... yeah, go ahead and be Pinkie if you want. I'll even update the first post! Do your best, man! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to be MorningDawn....He's an OC of mine. Here you go.

Name: MorningDawn

Description: Brown coat, Black hair with red stripes. Tall and muscular.

He pretty much wants to help you out on the quest to peace.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, i'd like to app. He is an Oc, and if you read the background info, you'll see that he isn't on Link's side ;) I think having a double agent would be interesting

[colour=#222222]Shadow Flare.[/colour]

[colour=#222222] [/colour]

[colour=#222222]Age: 19[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Coat: Mid-Night Black.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Eyes: His eyes are an amber colour, and seem to glow at night.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Mane: His mane is usually scruffy and extremly untidy, a mixture of red and black. It is usually on the left side of his face, covering his eye.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Tail: HIs tail is just a bit shorter than averge, but is actually kept in cood condition. His tail, unlike his mane, is firey-red. [/colour]

[colour=#222222]Cutie Mark: A red shield that has 2 lightning bolts hitting the middle at the same time.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]He got his mark when he was a young foal. He was playing with Ember, his twin sister when a storm blew in fron the Everfree forest. Shadow saw how the cloud was charged, and ran to protect his sister. He dived forwards and slammed her out of the way, only for a bolt of lightning to hit him instead. He hit the ground, his sister under him. She was panicing, but Shadow finally got her to her hooves and they started galloping, Shadow limping and trailing his Pegasus sister. [/colour]

[colour=#222222]Again, he could 'feel' how another bolt of lightning was about to his Ember, and again, he dived into her. This time, he could feel the burning on his fur, his body slowly burning. He awoke in a hospital several days later.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Ember was fine, he had acted as her shield from the lightning. That's when he saw he was no longer a black-flank[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Background:[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Shadow had a happy childhood, apart from nearly dying when he got his cutie mark. With his family, they lived in Canterlot with a very well-off life style. Shadow had nearly everything he would ever need, expect a mare friend maybe, but one day, a mare friend became the last of his concerns.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]When he was only 15, he came home onto to see the front door open. He thought his parents had done it, but that idea vanished when he was his mum and dad lying dead on the floor of their living room, covered in their own blood. His next actions were in vain and frantic, searching for his sister.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]It was weeks before the police gave up, not a single lead was there, nothing. Shadow's already dangerious mental conditon fell even further into dismay. Shadow, after a year of moaring the lose of this family, joined the royal guard. Working his way in, his eyes set upon getting revenge. He proved to be unchallengable when it came to ariel recon and scouting, never seen, never found.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]He was assigned as the person bodyguard of the royal family, the princess. Luna.[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Luna took a shining to Shadow, and after only a month of knowing each other, Luna knew more about Shadow than anypony had been bothering to look. (Not sexual, if that's where your mind headed)[/colour]

[colour=#222222]His missions are usually a success because he never leaves a pony behind, no matter what[/colour]

[colour=#222222]Mindset: He is fighting for equality, and for his sister who he hopes to find one day. He is extremely loyal to those who stand by him and will speak his mind, this can cause many problems.[/colour]