Greatest moment of your DAY

weesh

Did anything wonderful happen to you today? (or the past couple of days?)

I'd prefer that this be kept to nice memories, rather than something sad because a mediocre memory is the best of the day...

A while back, I was a juror in a civil trial. It was a terrible experience. I'm a logical guy, and the other jurors decided the case based on feeling, in direct opposition to our clearly written instructions. They offered the plaintiff $18,000 more than he was due (about $40,000 in total). I was a limited factor, because in this instance, only 10 of the 12 jurors were needed to render a decision. I ended up sinking into a light depression that lasted a month or so.

I spent that time second guessing myself, wondering if I had been too abrasive, or if I could have done or said anything that would have created a verdict with more justice.

My biggest regret is that I did not approach the defendant or her lawyer afterwards to chat about the decision.

Today, I randomly walked past the defendant, and struck up a conversation. I finally got to ask the question that I was waiting to ask: "Yes, he got too much money, but were you satisfied with the result?" It turned out that the answer was "yes". She'd been worried that we might have awarded him much more.

All that worry over nothing. And a sense of closure. I could feel the pent up frustration evaporating as we chatted.

What a silly timing Weesh. One word to present what interesting happened to me last days:

Wedding.

Million words not being able to describe it.

But best part of this day is yet to come, as I'm meeting my wedding partner (again, trust me that I've lost count already) in about an hour. I could write a whole page about how wonderful she is and how much fun I've had with her, but you know all those love stories :)

• Like 1

Was on the walk with my dog when suddenly - DOWNPOUR! And I had no umbrella, and was in my old not-so-waterproof boots. I got completly wet. But the expression of my dog and absurdness of the situation made me laugh like a madman. People gave me strange looks. Best part? This is not the first time. Actually it's happening so often that it became the running gag.

So I did manage to top my day by making a script that would have destroyed months of work (good thing I tested it). :?:

What a silly timing Weesh. One word to present what interesting happened to me last days:

Wedding.

But best part of this day is yet to come, as I'm meeting my wedding partner (again, trust me that I've lost count already) in about an hour. I could write a whole page about how wonderful she is and how much fun I've had with her, but you know all those love stories :)

Congratulations on your wedding! I hope you two have a long, happy lifetime together.

Wedding.

Dawwwwwwwwwwww!

Anyways, time for the Fermata trademarked half-sarcastic response!

THIS DAY WAS GOING TO BE PERFECT

THE KIND OF DAY OF WHICH I'VE DREAMED SINCE I WAS SMALL

Seriously, the highlight of my day was logging onto this site and seeing that Octavia is open for apps. Pathetic, huh? Runner up is finally getting my hands on FL Studio.

Dawwwwwwwwwwww!

Anyways, time for the Fermata trademarked half-sarcastic response!

THIS DAY WAS GOING TO BE PERFECT

THE KIND OF DAY OF WHICH I'VE DREAMED SINCE I WAS SMALL

Seriously, the highlight of my day was logging onto this site and seeing that Octavia is open for apps. Pathetic, huh? Runner up is finally getting my hands on FL Studio.

FL studio is the best music making program there is, in my opinion.

We will all make music as one. Then we'll start recursively remixing one another and making increasingly pointless guest appearances.

Ill be in charge of wubs, but we will all have to put "dj" infront of our names to make it seem moor pointless

Congratulations on your wedding! I hope you two have a long, happy lifetime together.

M~And where did I mention it was MY wedding :D!? Nevertheless, I fear I've fallen in love in there, so... Perhaps mine won't be that far away from me anyway.

We will all make music as one. Then we'll start recursively remixing one another and making increasingly pointless guest appearances.

Suddenly all of mankind will loose sight of anything but music in their future. We communicate through wubs and beatboxes. We have translators for other different kinds of music. Languages will just become on big mixtape made by some guy you think you know but you dont.

mixtape_main.jpg

Seeing a donut shop on the way to work, realizing I had enough time to go inside, and pulling a hard U-Turn to obtain said donuts. Also getting a ferret in the past month. Also getting a nice amount of sleep last night. And not working tomorrow.

Who am I kidding, all my days are pretty fantastic. Congratulations on the wedding, Volty. I had no idea you were in so deep.

I definitely won't be hiding in the cake. OH! And Weesh has a pony avatar? What delightful madness is this?