A Challenge has been Issued! Dare I accept?

QuickLime

Earlier today our very own RoseWind challenged me to a task of epic proportions! A task so massive it has never been completed in Canterlot HISTORY!

The challenge?

One Roleplay post with EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER I HAVE CREATED

And I am going to accept this challenge! However I do not just want to post Once with this massive Character wall and have it fizzle! No in Fact I think there is a GREAT way to get MORE Roleplays out of it ;D

So here is where ya'll come in! The post will be ONE post, however it will be broken up into sections

Foals, Mares, Stallions, and Cast Characters!

What I want you to do after READING this massive post, is pick a character of mine that is interesting you and then Post HERE asking to do your own roleplay with them :D

This is for fun, and to be honest several characters of Mine need to be used! So if you are up for this post here :D

• Like 4

And after Counting! I have a grand total of

Six Cast

1 Tier One, One Tier 2 and 4 Tier 3

Seven Mares.

Six Oc Foals

and

12 Stallions!

That's a grand total of 30 Characters

Holy horse apples!! I can't even image the type of stuff that is going to go down if you do this. XD I want in definitely. This will be a great first RP for me. I'll update my post later with details.

(Sorry, I'm out at the mo')

Okay, Lime. I really like Silver Spoon if you don't mind RP'ing with her.Just to make thins interesting I'll use Steamy Do, if you don't mind. Here's his application. If its a massive Ponyville wide BBQ, I have a few questions about it. What would be served, is my pimary problem.

Grilled corn, grilled fruit glazed in honey, Smoked Hay fries, Pizza (All veggie or cheese) cooked on a grill, Smoked Honey glazed Pumpkin pies, and other sorts of deliciousness!

I don't mind at all really