Nintendo buying Rare back

korok132

Nintendo buying Rare back from Microsoft, including Banjo Kazooie. It's naught but a rumor so far, but it still makes every fiber of my being want it to happen. It seriously needs to happen. I haven't heard of Rare releasing anything noteworthy since Nutz and Bolts, and, honestly, as much as I wanted to like it (beacuse Banjo Kazooie) it was... sub-par to put it nicely.

If Rare came back to Nintendo, it would make my day. Especially if they then made a proper "Banjo Threeie" like they promised in Banjo Tooie.

TL;DR: Nintendo buying Rare/Banjo Kazooie back.

Discuss.

• 1 month later...

Don't think you realize this but the people responsible for the "rare" you know and love are completely gone from the company. They left a very long time ago. Wherever Rare goes from here, it's only Rare in name only. You might have the franchise names, but it won't matter because the people who made those games what they are, aren't there.

I believe if Nintendo got back Rare. Banjo Threeie will indeed come into existence for the Wii U. Microsoft needs to let that company go to Nintendo, Microsoft already has enough of them and especially with the issue going on with the Indie Game developers. Just let Rare go. Do it now *Arnold Schwarzenegger*

I believe if Nintendo got back Rare. Banjo Threeie will indeed come into existence for the Wii U. Microsoft needs to let that company go to Nintendo, Microsoft already has enough of them and especially with the issue going on with the Indie Game developers. Just let Rare go. Do it now *Arnold Schwarzenegger*

If it wasn't for Indie Game developers despite having issues with Microsoft...we would have a lot of the awesome games we have today.....like Slender. >:)

Although, Slender on the console would be pretty cool. THat's goes double for SCP Containment breach, Ib, Amnesia and others.

Sent from my ADR6400L

I enjoy most Indie games, the problem is that Microsoft ain't giving Indie game devs there codes to be able to send there indie games to friends, family etc. If Microsoft is doing that to Indie games, what are they doing with the other companies like Rare.

All I want is a actual Banjo Threeie, another Conker game and Revive Diddy Kong Racing