Name: Fluttershy

Race: ALICORN scootaloowoohoo.png (Nah, but fur srs, she's a pegasus)

Brief History: Fluttershy was born in Cloudsdale, and lived there for a while before getting knocked out of the clouds, unable to get back up. She adored at all the animals though, and decided to live in the nearest city: Ponyville. She's lived there since she was a filly in a cottage with all her animals.

Looks: She's the average build for mares her age, with long pink mane and tail, and a pale gold coat. Her eyes are cyan.

Cutie Mark: Three butterfiles with pink wings and cyan bodies. She got it after learning she could communicate with animals on a level different than other ponies.

Personality: Fluttershy (as her name would suggest) is very shy and soft-spoken, hardly ever speaking unless she really needs to. She's also scared of pretty much everything. She goes along with everything pretty much, as she's always too afraid to voice her opinion.

Likes and dislikes:Fluttershy likes caring for animals, and having fun with her friends. However, when animals don't want her to care for them, or her friends are in danger, she pretty much explodes and gets assertive, in great contrast with how she usually is.

Character flaws: As previously stated, she's afraid of everything and almost never says what she thinks on something.

Could your character possibly ever be a leader? Would s/he have any desire to?: No. She'd get too nervous and clam up.

Random fact: She once "wrestled" a bear, indeed. Although it really was just to ease the bear's pain.

Anything I left out..? ^^ : Nnope.

looks like this thread just got 20% cooler -winks-

Indeed.

So we got a Fluttershy now too? Awesome! As soon as StarStorm gives us some detail how we ended up on that island, we can start making some predetermined relationships and storys. Maybe Rainbow convinced Fluttershy for the trip? Maybe the other way around? Maybe its all related to Derpy? Who knows? ^^

Indeed.

So we got a Fluttershy now too? Awesome! As soon as StarStorm gives us some detail how we ended up on that island, we can start making some predetermined relationships and storys. Maybe Rainbow convinced Fluttershy for the trip? Maybe the other way around? Maybe its all related to Derpy? Who knows? ^^

I think Rainbow convincing Flutters is the most likely scenario.

For the record I love how we have a derpy hooves and rainbowdash already x3

I'll be using Skyglare for this one

Name: Skyglare

Race: Wings... meaning Pegasus (This is not being overused at all, I swear */sarcasm*)

Brief History: Works as an event coordinator/planner for the weather patrol. A special title that brought Skyglare a solid sense of pride.

Looks:

Eye color: ████████████ Hazel with a golden hue.

Coat Color: ████████████

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style:████████████ Being a pegasis, his mane is wind blown and teased but not un-kept. It's length goes down the back of his neck. His tail has the same style and has a decent length to it as well. The color is a solid cherrywood red

Cutie Mark: A sun glare (Like how a camera passes over the sun it will give off a glare, something like this) and if you REALLY want a story, check out his app! :U

Personality: Skyglare is upbeat, easy going, and extroverted. He enjoys the company of others and thrives in the spotlight. He has a good sense of humor but can take jokes aimed at him personally. He can be seen as optimistic but he only feels this way if he has the encouragement and praise from others.

Likes and dislikes: likes to glide around in his spare time and make cloud art at sunrise/sunset (read teh app :U) also just laying in a cloud is fun for Skyglare. Dislikes rude ponies and insults, even if they're in the form of a joke.

Character flaws: Takes insults to heart, has some touchy deep feelings. (great for some insanity latter >:3)

Could your character possibly ever be a leader? Would s/he have any desire to?: being the event coordinator of the weather patrol... yes...

Random fact: This is the character that I have most fun shipping with ;3 not that I plan on doing that or anything.

Anything I left out..? ^^ : FAVORITE COLOR IS ORANGE!!!! ..that was completely necessary...

oh, and age is borderline between older colt to younger stallion

There. I feel like I have a decent application. ^^

Name: Dr. Aenigma Puzzletier a.k.a. Ru

Race: Earth Pony

Brief History: A Brilliant Doctor, A Savior of Ponies and Other Alike, some of the words the public would use to describe him.

Looks: A Handsome, not gorgeous, Stallion. Early Aged with a shorter mane on top, messy with premature grey in the black mane. (Like a salt and pepper for humans) Same for the his tail, long messy same colors. Bright Blue Eyes

Cutie Mark: Rubik's Cube, obtained when he discovered an illness a young filly had at the hospital he was interning for.

Personality: Not a big fan of blatantly ignorant ponies and stupid decisions. He has a tendency for always being right so when he is wrong he usually takes it hard. Not used to being loved or accepted by others when someone tries to get close he gets uncomfortable. A rough past being the catalyst for that and his love of puzzles, thus he realized his calling of being a Dr. specializing in Diagnostics.

Could your character possibly ever be a leader? Would s/he have any desire to?: Most likely.

Random Fact: Has only ONE best friend.

I think that about does it. Figured someone like this would stir things up abit lol

EDIT- Gave him a name. I forgot i even knew the word puzzletier lol As for Ru its just the first two letters of Rubik's. Lame but kinda cool

Ali, if you could just type up a quick little app that would be RADICAL!! (Way to submit right as I was typing this) I still need to as well.. I actually got the idea of a shipwreck from Scythe, which I think would be pretty rocking, because then the level of technology wouldn't be over the top with like, a plane or anything. Umm.. Anyway.. Yeah.. On to apps.. :> *Starts reading*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww, Fluttershy.. Ok, ok.. She's in ^^

Skyglare sounds great, and I look forward to the shipping!! Since I totally haven't shipped anypony with him before or anything.. *Sarcasm*

Hehe, I trust that you can find him a fitting name, Bahamut ^^ It would be good to have a dr in game. I know that my main oc breaks her wings a lot, and would be lost without one in a situation like this. (Not that I'm playing as her.. Lol. Actually, I was thinking about writing my app real soon.. Especially if we're probably starting tomorrow o-o Lol.)

Ali, if you could just type up a quick little app that would be RADICAL!! (Way to submit right as I was typing this) I still need to as well.. I actually got the idea of a shipwreck from Scythe, which I think would be pretty rocking, because then the level of technology wouldn't be over the top with like, a plane or anything. Umm.. Anyway.. Yeah.. On to apps.. :> *Starts reading*

LOL i still have to get the name....hmmm

You'll think of something, I'm sure! ^^ But if you need help, I'd be happy to start up mah thinker. xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: "Bonez" (Ehe.. Actually I haven't even thought of a real name for my character yet.. Only a nickname Does that make me a hypocrite?)

Race: Earth pony

Brief History: Bonez was born and raised in Las Pegasus. He didn't have the best of home lives, but the troubles that he faced helped to shape him into the kind hearted colt that he is today. He had always loved his parents deeply, but his mom had used to date his uncle, and they never got over each other, and she would cheat with him frequently. Which, of course, caused troubles. His uncle never liked him, simply because he was his brother and his lover's son, and was actually rather abusive whenever he got the chance to be. His best friend, Licorice, helped him get through a lot of things, as did he help her back. They were both from somewhat dysfunctional families, but his had always seemed to be worse, but he never let it bring him down. He just saw it as an example of what NOT to be like, and learned from other's mistakes.

Looks: He's a dark grey with a few little white tufts of hair, most notably on his chest and inside ears. His mane is white with red tips, and he has purple eyes. He has a little golden, piratey hoop earring that Licorice "made" him get when she was getting hers done. ^^

Pictures!! ^^ Since I can't have a single male character who doesn't wear eyeliner..

Lol cuz you can TOTALLY see him here and I TOTALLY didn't forget his hair.. x3

Cutie Mark: ..I'll be honest, I haven't thought about it.. So none as of yet C;

Personality: Bonez has sort of a weird personality because he's usually pretty quiet, but at the same time, he's very smart and will speak out if he feels something is wrong. He's ready to help in any way he can, and won't easily back down from a challenge.

Likes and dislikes: He likes MEAT, hunting, meaningful and deep conversations, star gazing, using his voice (singing and beatboxing and doing animal impressions), being out of the house, making friends, magical ponies although he isn't interested in doing it himself, fillies and colts, and life in general.

Character flaws: He can get a little headstrong sometimes in thinking that he can make goals that he can't quite achieve, although he can do a lot, he just can't do it all. Also, he may bite off more than he can chew if it means keeping everypony happy. (He can be a bit of a people pleaser, but doesn't back down on his views)

Could your character possibly ever be a leader? Would s/he have any desire to?: It's.. possible. He probably would yield to others unless he disagreed with them strongly enough. He may act like he agrees, but plan a rebellion if it gets bad enough.

Random fact: He's called "Bonez" because after he met Licorice for the first time, she said she was going to call him that, because she was sure that he could eat anything down to the bones.

Anything I left out..? ^^ : Nahh, I wrote this guide >:3 But I could still mention that this will mostly be a great chance for me to develop him farther through this rp. In the past, I used him as a wolf (hence the colors) just rp'ing with friends, but I think that he would make a rocking pony C:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AHEM* TIme to review.. Bonez, is it? Hmm.. I dunno Starry, he sounds kind of silly.. I mean, it almost looks like you just made most of this up as you typed..

..I did indeed, actually! As I said, Star, he's just premiering in this rp.. It's his very first FFA. He's only been used in private rp's before.

Well... I GUESS I can let it slide Miss Storm.. but only because I like the whole "rough on the outside, soft on the inside" concept.. and because he's just so gosh darn cute! *Gives official Star Storm seal of approval*

Aww, well thank you Star. I promise that I won't disappoint!

Name: Silver Wisp

Race: Pegasus

Brief History: Born and raised in Cloudsdale, Silver Wisp is the very definition of speed its self. All through flight school, he was always at the top of his class. Now he mainly spends his days working on his part-time job on the weather team. Or just flying around and practicing tricks that would even have the WonderBolts staring at him in awe.

Looks: Slightly under average build for colts his age. Has a light, unsaturated silver coat. Short, wind blown mane and hair.

Cutie Mark: A gold ring with three wings extending from it. During his first one on one race, his competitor wounded himself and was unable to finish the race. Silver Wisp willingly gave up first place to carry his opponent to the finish, letting him win.

Personality: Silver Wisp is a level headed pony that tends to keep his cool in even the most strange of times. He is always willing to help anypony in need and is very synergetic.

Likes and Dislikes: He enjoys taking to the sky for cloud swimming or just flying freely. He generally dislikes being told that he is wrong and hates "constructive" criticism.

Character flaws: Silver can tend to contradict himself, a lot.

Could your character possibly be a leader? Does s/he have any desire to be one?: Silver Wisp in fact would make a great leader, but he doesn't like to order other ponies around.

Random fact: Silver Wisp loves making new friends and absolutely adores muffins.

And here is my app!! I hope it's good enough!!

Everypony loves da muffins!! It'll be hard to find those where we're going, just saying.. but yus, that definitely is "good enough!" I'm very excited to have Silver Wisp on board, even if I keep trying to spell his name "Whisp" >#< Hehe.. I'll try to not do that no mores.. but yus, he's gonna be great, I can feel it, so here you go.. My official Star Storm seal of approval C: Ha.. Get.. Get it? Cuz it's a seal.. and it's a seal of approvaaaahhh'm done nao..

post-4257-0-90732900-1347751914_thumb.pn

She's cute! C: So sorry, I should have helped you with that!! I thought about it, but I'd forgotten my mental note to pm you Dx But I'm glad that you were able to solve that mystery on your own! It took me a little bit to figure things out, so now I just like helping people. If you have any other questions though, hit me up and I can help!! So sorry that I forgot!

Wow, you think so?! =D I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate to have over there or not, but I'm generally in FFA's, so I guess that I wouldn't know. x3 As of lately it seems that I've been pretty busy with all of the rp's I'm in already, but I may pitch it over there sometime in the future if that's okay! C:

Most likely tomorrow, so long as nothing crazy happens IRL ^-^ I'd like to draw out a little island map just to avoid confusion, and then I'll make the first post for us. I'm so glad that this took off like it did! I honestly expected maybe one or two replies by now, seeing as it's only been up for a day, and when it started it was just under "idea" rather than "Apply here, scamps!" so yeah. :#3 Thank you guyses for that lovely surprise!

Awsome! I will go back to the students hostel but i will probably reply as soon as i can! :)

Its a great idea that you draw a map to the rp. If you need help in something maybe i can help you :D

/)