Legends of the Pony Pirates! OOC discussion [open]

Talex

So... what exactly is our plan for the RP? We just kinda started, and right now it's between chardude and StringHeart, which is cool, but what's the idea we're going for exactly?

I'm pretty sure we're set on "treasure hunt," but how exactly are we getting everyone started on that? Are we doing my idea with "rumor," or are we going with Talex's idea of "follow the leader?"

If there's nothing by the time I'm not asleep or at work tomorrow, I'm just going to go ahead and assume we're going with "rumor," since my guy has no prior relation to anyone else.

Stringheart's right actually. They're not mutually exclusive. Just have each person select their reason. I'm just slightly confused as to why Soul Flair and Black Powder are still onboard the Alicorn. I mean, wasn't one of the points of the time skip so you guys could get back to your own ships? I can still roll with this, I'm just saying that wasn't that one of the driving points behind Talex's idea?

Okey-doke. That will probably become clear in time, but Black Powder on the other hand... well I think Talex is planning on having his own ship when he comes back, a ship where Powder would be first mate. At least that's the implication I got from what he was saying.

Status: [colour=#282828](this is for latter on in the rp, basically state if they are still alive or not [/colour] :razz:[colour=#282828]) “Legend Begins” / “Legend Continues” / ”Legend has Ended”[/colour]

Name: Captain NightGhost

Sex: Mare

Age: unkown, possibely 100 or more years old as she is a spirit. Though appears as a younger adult

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Neon Blue

Coat colour: Transparent Blue at night, Pitch Black at day

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style: Mane and tail are coloured transparent Ice Blue, they are long and flowing similar to Celestia but shorter. Her wings are also transparent and a bit tattered but function like the best of them

[colour=#282828](General appearance): self-explanatory[/colour]

[colour=#282828](Cutiemark): Skull with wings[/colour]

[colour=#282828](Ship description): Her Ship, The SlenderMare, isn't armed to the teeth but has 7 cannons on each side. It also has a bow [/colour][colour=#282828]swiveling harpoon gun. It is a fairly massive ship and appears as so: [/colour]http://neosurrealism...moon-rising.jpg

[colour=#282828](Weapons/Fighting style): She fights with her legendary cutlass, Grevara: [/colour]http://s7d4.scene7.c...6CC?mediumlarge$ and has a flintlock: http://www.totsandtr...ol2-300x177.jpg

[colour=#282828](Lifelong dream as a pirate/whatever they are): Wishes to travel to the end of the world to gather the riches it is said to hold[/colour]

[colour=#282828](History): Any back story we may need to know about?[/colour]

[colour=#282828](Personality): How do they react to their crew? Do they always act like they’re about to fight? Do they like teaming up? Are they clever tricksters? Ect, ect?[/colour]

"Coltuga" AAAWWWW really? just... Aw~, bad puns every where...

I sea no problem with it

So quick question, where should Black Mane come in? I mean, if Black Powder wants to be my right hand pony, then should I just have Black Mane sail up to the Alicorn and be like "I'm here for my crew member"? He would have his own ship again at this point.

I sea no problem with it

So quick question, where should Black Mane come in? I mean, if Black Powder wants to be my right hand pony, then should I just have Black Mane sail up to the Alicorn and be like "I'm here for my crew member"? He would have his own ship again at this point.

That sounds good to me. just have the ship rest next to the alicorn i guess

it does say open and it has to do with pirates i guess i'll see if i can join

Name:The Infamous Redcoat The Pirate

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn

Eye colour: Red

Coat colour: Black

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style: Mane: Greyed with small blots of blood Tail: Greyed as well with lessw ammounts of blood

[colour=#282828](General appearance): Always seen in a Crimson Red outfit Coat included three scars going down his right eye[/colour]

[colour=#282828](Cutiemark): a pentagram[/colour]

[colour=#282828](Ship description): The Red Demon is a fully armed Battleship with a small storage area for treasure made with a very hard red wood[/colour]

[colour=#282828](Weapons/Fighting style): a very common magic user uses mental magic to confuse his enemy and fights with a supposed enchanted Cutlass[/colour]

[colour=#282828](Lifelong dream as a pirate/whatever they are): protect his treasure from any and all other pirates[/colour]

[colour=#282828](History): Redcoat is Infamous for having the richest and largest amount of treasure some even say that he is a ghost for every time some pirate/pony approaches his island the forsaken fortress they never returned even some of the mightiest of pirates (insert famous pirate names here) had never returned only the wreckage of pirate ships and skeletons are in those waters but one person did return to tell the story a slave girl to a pirate who's name is unknown had returned scared beyond all possibility but the story was only recorded 75% of the way for she had died telling the story just the tale of an island full of treasure and unknown possibility the location was never told...[/colour]

[colour=#282828](Personality): His Crew consists of pirates who had tried to invade his island and quickly brought them down quickly wiping any and all ways of escape they row the ship from below while he and his two trusty Generals Shadow wanderer and black sky's control the ship from above. but despite being cruel and viscous he feeds his entire crew to a buffet of foods after long harsh weeks out at sea so he is generous at times but all the same a very cruel person [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Description of The Forsaken Fortress: The Fortress is a place only found in Pirates nightmares any who drift close to the place are easily taken down with the hundreds of mounted wall cannons and even if they were to get past those the only way in was the massive barricaded doors or over the wall which is a bad idea but the inside is anything but lovely cages hung from walls with decomposing bodies, flesh and organs hung from walls and if you can even stand to walk any further then any of that you are met with mind boggling challenges just to reach the inner sanctum a place lined with stacks of gold, diamonds, jewels, rare minerals you name it and it was most likely there but this is a distraction for if you take any of the gold you already forfeit your life to becoming a solid gold statue continuing through this area you will reach a graveyard lined with even more dead bodies and skeletons but this area is cursed with a reanimation magic one false move and you become one of them delving deeper is unknown for most do not survive the way out but ponies suggest all that is ahead is ether a duel to the death with the two generals and Redcoat and the real treasure room[/colour]

[colour=#282828]and yes i am making reference to something[/colour]