Howdy!

Bronas

About Myself: Polish Roleplayer, Brony, M:tG player and horticulture student

How I found Canterlot.com: Equestria Daily, duh.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Poznan Fantasy convention: Pyrkon. One night in between the con's days, i had to sleep at a friends house. He was a brony.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Miss Rarity
Hello Canterlot!

I am sorry for my English, since it can go really off sometimes and I hope you will be able to get my message. Esp. I'm sorry for the RP forums, which I want to invade quite soon.

Anyway, have a nice day.

This is kinda vague. How did he convert you, if I can ask?

At the beginning I was for a big "No" for MLP, that night we were after a few beers and we were talking bout the day at the con.

Suddenly one of them suggested to the third friend that they should watch a new episode of MLP.

They both got struck with the idea of indoctrinating me into ponies.

I was a bit less strick about it (that's how beer works after all) and I give it a shot.

First was the 'yay' gag on youtube. It was funny, so i accepted one episode, the first one. We finished the first one, and hell i liked it. Also it was a two parter, so i had to watch the finish, right? What happened next, I guess you can work out on your own.

About Myself: Polish Roleplayer, Brony, M:tG player and horticulture student

How I found Canterlot.com: Equestria Daily, duh.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Poznan Fantasy convention: Pyrkon. One night in between the con's days, i had to sleep at a friends house. He was a brony.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Miss Rarity

Hello Canterlot!

I am sorry for my English, since it can go really off sometimes and I hope you will be able to get my message. Esp. I'm sorry for the RP forums, which I want to invade quite soon.

Anyway, have a nice day.

Haldo! You WILL have a good time here (¬_¬)

homestar-welcome.jpg

Welcome to Canterlot Bronas, I hope you have an amazing time here :smug: I love music, do ya like music? Also, if ya do then do ya have a fave genre? I love rock and metal :idea:

Me too dig in metal and rock, but mostly i go for symphonic metal, you know, Blind Guardian/Rhapsody of Fire

Thanks everyone again for the welcomes, didn't expect that in the first place o.O