Greetings from a new changeli-er...pony

Metamorphis

About Myself: Just love Mlp,I mean,who doesnt love magical talking ponies?!? Changelings for the win,but you can never go wrong with a good old earth pony.

How I found Canterlot.com: I just wanted to find a good place for mlp rps and make new pony friends.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: It's just awesome and the music is one of a kind

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello all!Traveling is hard when you dont want to draw attention to yourself,so,here I am! Call me MEtamorphis,Midnight Metamorphis,or PRincess Metamorphis,though I prefer just plain MEtamorphis.

Welcome to the great city of Canterlot! :) If it's making friends your into then you've come to the right place! We have a great community that will definitely make you feel right at home. You can always check out the Brony Chatter section if you'd like to meet your fellow MLP lovers.

I'm Lovin' Moonlight, by the way, or just LM for short. I'll be happy to help you with anything if you need it :D

Hey there and welcome,

can't decide which of the main cast ponies are your favourites huh? I can understand its hard sometimes :blah: they are all awesome on their own way.

I'm for example not a big fan of Twilight actually, but Future-Twilight is just awesome and definetely 20% cooler than regular Twilight.