Howdy everypony!

StarshineDash

Hi im Starshine Dash and im new here.

Here's something about myself:

Name: Sasja

Hobby's: Drawing ponies, Making music, Watching MLP:FIM

Favorite animals: Ponies, horses, dragons, wolves, bats, and muuuuuuuuuuuuch more.

Funny fact:

I live in the Netherlands, but have more American friends then Dutch ones XD.

Greetings and a pegahoof from StarshineDash /)

OMG I'm 3/4ths dutch myself! Welkom bij Canterlot! Gaat u het publiceren van uw kunstwerk? De Creativity Forum kunnen altijd gebruik maken van meer artiesten.

Oh also, you miiiiiight want to change your avatar to something less graphic (bloody). This forum is all ages content, and avatars with violence/sex/drug references aren't tolerated.

Welcome to Canterlot Starshine, I hope you have an awesome time here :20:

My absolute fave animals are Cats, I LOVE them soooo much, they're just so... cute and really really amazing :idea:

If ya make any rock or metal related music then you gotta show me them - I also LOVE music (Obviously) and my fave genre is rock and metal (Obviously) :mad:

I'm in a really good mood...

Thank you for noticing and not doing anything about it (like reporting it).

I hold the belief that the report button is for when someone's blatantly breaking rules they are or should already be aware of. Blood on an avatar as soon as you join the forum isn't a reason to kick up a storm if they're informed and make the appropriate change. No need to waste a mods time on something minor like that.

I hold the belief that the report button is for when someone's blatantly breaking rules they are or should already be aware of. Blood on an avatar as soon as you join the forum isn't a reason to kick up a storm if they're informed and make the appropriate change. No need to waste a mods time on something minor like that.

The Report feature - Not so negative. ;)