Derail that topic!

Ok the rules are simple, I'm gonna start the topic off and you guys have to slowly go off topic and derail the topic, once I find that it has been COMPLETELY derailed I will say something else and it goes on.

EXAMPLE.

Me:I live in Baltimore

Somepony:"I live in Pittsburgh did you guys see the game last night"

Somepony else:"nah I watch soccer, does anypony like fifa?"

Somepony#3:" :o I LOVE fifa we should play sometime"

Somepony else:"ok my GT is xXPonehXx

Got it? Ok ummmm..... oh I got It!

What's your favorite type of food?

Ok the rules are simple, I'm gonna start the topic off and you guys have to slowly go off topic and derail the topic, once I find that it has been COMPLETELY derailed I will say something else and it goes on.

EXAMPLE.

Me:I live in Baltimore

Somepony:"I live in Pittsburgh did you guys see the game last night"

Somepony else:"nah I watch soccer, does anypony like fifa?"

Somepony#3:" :-o I LOVE fifa we should play sometime"

Somepony else:"ok my GT is xXPonehXx

Got it? Ok ummmm..... oh I got It!

What's your favorite type of food?

My favorite type of food is ice cream. I eat it with a spoon. That reminds me, an inside joke with my friend involves a spoon, speaking of inside jokes, there was a HR on it. It spoke about road trips.

(derailing mastermind)

So what road trips have you been on

I went to new Jersey....so much orange, I like oranges do you like oranges? Its my favorite color!

(I too am a derailing mastermind)

What's your favorite color?

My favorite color is the whole spectrum. I love colors, they interest me. All science does. Especially the subject of poisons. Like cyanide. You know of cyanide and happiness? They do comic strips. Speaking of them, I met them at comicon. I got an autograph. It was in sharpie. I sharpied a sanji eyebrow on me once. Speaking of sanji I like one piece. What animes do you watch?

Nah I've never eaten liver before, but I have a liver....and a heart, which reminds me, I just watched hearts and hooves day a very good episode which is probably going to be the closest episode we get with shipping, what do you think about shipping?

(Phew almost lost it there, your a worthy adversary linkhopper)

I think shipping is a formidable way of transporting goods, as well as broken dreams. Speaking of dreams, I had one recently. It involved ponies and cafes. Speaking of cafes, I ate a squid at a cafe before. It tasted like nothing I ever tasted before, considering before that I had never had seafood. Speaking of things I've never done, I saw Finding Nemo for the first time 2 days ago. It was pretty rockin. Like rocking chairs. Once my cat feel off a rocking chair, and it broke a window. My brother fell out of a window when he was only two years old. Speaking of siblings, do you have any?

Why yes, I have one...

What a strange number one is...seemingly "above" Zero yet looked down upon by all numbers...strange...

Or is it? Unlike Zero, which is able to destroy all Mathematical Equations and such, one only has the Identity Property of Multiplication...

Speaking of Properties, you see how that Wood burned? Reminded me of that time I made a home-brew flamethrower! Made me feel like a Pyro! Speaking of Pyros, do you like TF2?

I love TF2! I really like the new music for MvM. It's scary like a 80s horror movie

You know what else is from the 80s?

SEA PONIES!

Shoo be do shoo shoo be do~

Call upon the sea ponies when you're in distress!

Helpful as can be ponies, simply send out S.O.S!

If you find you're cast adrift, and you haven't got an oar-

OAR!

Count upon the Sea ponies

They'll see you to shore!

Watching angel beats. Made me cry ;_;. I love anime. Like one piece. I also am a fan of pirates. I wish I owned a boat, because I love sailing. Sail sounds like snail. Snails make that weird slime. People eat snail, bleh. My brother ate a squid once. Speaking of sea food, I actually never have had it before. Thats not strange considering the fact I saw finding nemo for the first time a couple days ago. What did you watch in your youth?

• 2 weeks later...

I talk to myself ALL the time! :D Isn't that right, Choco?

You suck! >:F

Wait, hey! That's not cool! D:

I don't care. Pfft. >.>

Hmph. Anyways-

*random noises*

SHADDUP!

<.<

Sheesh. Jerk. Sooo...........Anyone here like bacon? I know I do!

I don't.

Shut your mouth! Nobody asked you!

You just sai-

*LALALALALALALALAICAN'THEARYOU*

*sigh* Immature freak....

Pessimistic......uh......er.......MEANIE! D:<