Great! But how? Is the contest going to take place riverside? You see, he is a fish, and fish can't leave the water.

Well, I don't know all that much about sea serpent physiology. I'd gather they need to stay moist, but I'm sure some kind of pool could be provided for the challenges. However, if you already know that he's unable to leave the water, we might have the problem of how he applied in the first place, and it would make certain challenges very difficult for him to complete. So! If you think you are up for that, just say the word and I'll add you to the contestant list. :)

Well, I don't know all that much about sea serpent physiology. I'd gather they need to stay moist, but I'm sure some kind of pool could be provided for the challenges. However, if you already know that he's unable to leave the water, we might have the problem of how he applied in the first place, and it would make certain challenges very difficult for him to complete. So! If you think you are up for that, just say the word and I'll add you to the contestant list. :)

Well, as the only player of a sea serpent, I guess it's kind of up to me to decide their physiology. So, I'll claim that they can in fact breathe overwater, but cannot move. So, I suppose if you just gave Steven a workstation from which he wouldn't have to leave for the duration of the contest, we can do something. Or, we could, I dunno, just flood the room with an inch or so of water so he can slip around...? XD

Well, as the only player of a sea serpent, I guess it's kind of up to me to decide their physiology. So, I'll claim that they can in fact breathe overwater, but cannot move. So, I suppose if you just gave Steven a workstation from which he wouldn't have to leave for the duration of the contest, we can do something. Or, we could, I dunno, just flood the room with an inch or so of water so he can slip around...? XD

I just want you to know what you are in for. xD

It's your job to make it believable and fun and compelling. Getting you a shallow pool of water as a work station for the indoor challenges is the least of our problems.

I just want you to know what you are in for. xD

It's your job to make it believable and fun and compelling. Getting you a shallow pool of water as a work station for the indoor challenges is the least of our problems.

Well, I guess you're right!

Steven's in this, and he's gonna be SMASHING!! :aubrey:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

xyUrU.png

Der Assistent is officially open for posting, everyone. Please look into the group PM I sent you before you do. No post order for the introduction, but only post once, then wait until everyone had their intro, and until we give the go again. :)

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/12590-der-assistent-round-1-closed-check-the-ooc-thread/

• 4 weeks later...