Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

He could be...but what would he be doing, and what side would he have joined if he was in fact still alive? Would he have remained true to his duty and continue fighting the GEF...or would he have considered family more important than his duty as Captain? Perhaps...just perhaps...he sent Cadence to Las Pegasus to avoid the massacre in Canterlot, hmm? There is a lot to think about...and any of it could possibly be true.

...to be honest, Chrysalis reminds me of an animal in heat. Like, she's trying to seduce every pony she meets...male or female :shifty: ...is someone trying to build a harem?

Also, I'm afraid I'm at a friend's house tonight ^^' don't have my laptop. I'm using my cell, so you'll need to send me actual messages, Nova.

I'm scratching my brain to try and figure out how i could interact with you...

For an RLF character, you could go for business purposes, you know, get a nice gun to prepare for war. For a GEF character, you could go for the shooting in the area and discover Broken Mind in the house.

Being seductive is a great and interesting characteristic - her dialogues are far better this way. =P And listen to her voice, she just has the voice for that kind of talk.

Actually she was just seducing Cadence and that only for the purpose of winning her trust. About Shining Armor being alive... hell, Cadence cheating on him with Chrysalis would be HILARIOUS - well like she would ever do that *giggle*.

The whole secret about Chrys is basically what happened to her during the time the monarchy was overthrown and the past five years. It has changed her entirely - mentally I mean, she is a changeling after all.

What abouts this then?

'''Name:''' Vinyl Scratch

'''Age:''' Mare

'''Gender:''' Female

'''Race:''' Unicorn

'''Faction:''' GEF in theory, really unaligned. She would not go out of her way to actively support a side... yet.

'''Occupation:''' One of the figureheads of the popular music scene amongst the population of the Federation. A brilliant producer and DJ with a large fanbase, based in a record label in Equina.

'''Goal/Motivation:''' Vinyl, at the moment, wants nothing more than to live her life. She has lived through the rebellion, which has opened her mind to all sorts of incongruities and imperfections in the world and the system as a whole, and her music has come to reflect this. This is how she hopes to make change in her own way, her music.

'''Background Story:''' Vinyl was an up and coming DJ from Ponyville when the civil war broke out. She was among the evacuated from Ponyville, and was present in Canterlot when Red Fox came to slay the Princesses. Thus, she has been through the horrors of war, not directly, but as a civilian would witness it. In the aftermath of the rebellion, Vinyl was one of the first to bring back music and culture after it had been brought to a screeching halt by the war. This timing lauded her to a high position amongst the populace, and she enjoyed the benefit of a good label and a lack of supervision from the government. She is now wealthy, but a part of her remains unsure of whether she is okay with what has become of Equestria...

• Like 1

Well, I was kinda thinking of having her have a private confrontation with Twilight during the changeling invasion.She's a timid changeling, and would probably sacrifice herself to save Chrysalis' life if necessary. Very strong magically, but nowhere near the level of the Red Fox.