Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

The most vicious and confusing one...? Mix all of them at once. Cadence develops a hate/love relationship with Chrysalis, who tries to manipulate Cadence to get another shot at Equestria, all the while Cadence is not consummating with Shining Armor so she turns to ponies in the military for cheap thrills, but the guilt is so great she develops a screwed up complex for Twilight. It will be the worst drama ever written. Also, she has a dragon fetish.

It will be hilarious...

Anyway I hope you don't mind me playing Chrys this way in the RP... I ask cause I don't wanna annoy the **** outta you with a needy Queen when you aren't even excited about how it turns out >_<

Mares and Gentlestallions...I have an announcement. Perhaps we should move the RP away from the direction of "plots" and focus a bit more on the plot...? XDD

Also, I'm afraid these are my last colored and lengthy posts for the rest of the week. I'll be making uncolorful...short...posts on my mobile until next friday. So, if you need to tell me anything...send it to me through the messenger.