Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Mares and Gentlestallions...I have an announcement. Perhaps we should move the RP away from the direction of "plots" and focus a bit more on the plot...? XDD

Also, I'm afraid these are my last colored and lengthy posts for the rest of the week. I'll be making uncolorful...short...posts on my mobile until next friday. So, if you need to tell me anything...send it to me through the messenger.

And now i know what im changing my pic to.

Still a monumental step forward!

It'll probably be hours before I actually post on the RP again, I'll be thinking of what to do next.

Draxis maybe kind of a jerk, but he isn't a liar as far as I can tell. So he may bring you on a patrol or something.

hmm...just noticed that I have two warning points...makes my profile look edgy.

Well...Twi hasn't truly revealed herself like this for five years. Sooo...she, in essence, is not expected to have many allies. However, that doesn't mean she can't earn a few later. Twilight isn't immortal, and she realizes this...but that doesn't mean she can't help protect herself with the help of others.

...it may just surprise you how much there is left of the old Twilight inside her.

why? i don't particularly lie the gef who are probs going to use him

also.. i think we are alone you can post again if you want

Because at least has a place to live, steady work, and food.

Well for now, what happens to him is mostly between me and you. And honestly I didnt plan on exploiting Draco, maybe jerk him about a bit to remain in character, but eh.

My brain isn't working right now...its after 10:30 pm here and I don't have the faculties to make an RP post.

Is there anypony who is genuinely on Twi's side? Then again, she's so powerful she probably doesn't need any allies to be a credible threat.

Also, for Twi:

My OC Chronarch was 100% on Twilight's side when she was under the red fox guise, now that she has been revealed as Twilight Sparkle he probably wouldn't jump ship even if she was wrong.

My OC Chronarch was 100% on Twilight's side when she was under the red fox guise, now that she has been revealed as Twilight Sparkle he probably wouldn't jump ship even if she was wrong.

Hmm...do I sense a hint of affection for Twilight there...? :P

Hmm...do I sense a hint of affection for Twilight there...? :razz:

He'd go to tartarus for pursuing that plot. I don't think he wants to partake of that taboo.

Here's a hint, Chronarch's mane is mostly one solid colour with two different colour highlights running through them.

To be fair they did manage to wound a Freelancer agent with a turret so I guess they aren't THAT incompetant...Or are they? :?:

My OC thinks that they are incompetent and Chronarch is GEF. They are, cant hide the facts that first raid you did proved it. But then again, mooks are suppose to be dumb.

Well...Twi hasn't truly revealed herself like this for five years. Sooo...she, in essence, is not expected to have many allies. However, that doesn't mean she can't earn a few later. Twilight isn't immortal, and she realizes this...but that doesn't mean she can't help protect herself with the help of others.

...it may just surprise you how much there is left of the old Twilight inside her.

I know my OC Striker won't care when he finds out that REd Fox is Twilight. He is still goin to try to get his vengence.