Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Arghh...! Curse ye, Fireheart! You've brought another fabulous idea to my head! :'( Alright...that's it...I'm gonna make a Nightmare Night special of this RP...that's right ponies, you heard me. Prepare for some fright, gore, and insanity...!

So striker doesn't find it a teeny bit suspicious that Twilight, who just so happens to have been missing for five years, just so happens to reappear after everything is stable, and just so happens that she defeated the Red Fox, and nopony saw, then she just so happens to take the seat at the head of the GEF uncontested..

Striker has no drive to look into that personally and see how this goes down with his own two eyes? With what little strike showed of himself i find that hard to swallow.

So striker doesn't find it a teeny bit suspicious that Twilight, who just so happens to have been missing for five years, just so happens to reappear after everything is stable, and just so happens that she defeated the Red Fox, and nopony saw, then she just so happens to take the seat at the head of the GEF uncontested..

Striker has no drive to look into that personally and see how this goes down with his own two eyes? With what little strike showed of himself i find that hard to swallow.

Huh? What? There's nothing to be suspicious about! :blush: hehehe...um...erm...-whispers to Twilight- you'd better prepare yourself...

So ima just join in... because well, everything went totally confusing in the last pages and I feel a bit left out.

Questions:

Does Cadence know that Twilight was the Red Fox. She does not, does she?

Fermata would you mind if I bring up the days you spend at the hive?

So ima just join in... because well, everything went totally confusing in the last pages and I feel a bit left out.

Questions:

Does Cadence know that Twilight was the Red Fox. She does not, does she?

Fermata would you mind if I bring up the days you spend at the hive?

Basically, the only ponies who know that Twilight was the Red Fox are:

Chronarch

Doppel-Ganger

Rainbow Dash

FIVE CHARACTERS *****ES

I feel sorry for Scythe and British and the others that'll have to catch up on this tomorrow... As best as I can summarize it, Twilight burst into the negotiations hall and the GEF ponies all teleported away, Equina is in ruins, everypony else has no idea what is going on.