Piece Of My Mind

Qtarax

About Myself: About Myself: I'm Chaos pure and simple. I'm random and unpredictable unless I am predictable in which case I'm then paradoxically inconsistantly consistant in my unpredictablility. My thoughts are churned up constantly and it is virtually impossible for me to remain attentive in any situation. I'm not a mean person but I won't lie sometimes I'm not nice but I am honest unless I'm not.

Age: This is a matter of perspective as I believe we are eternal beings and ageless, time does not exist and we only live in this one moment trapped in infinity.

Gender: In the Infinite Big Picture this really is meaningless as our eternal bodies are made of light and thought and gender is unfairly assigned upon us in this plane of existance based solely on genitalia we happen to manifest from an asexual amorphous collection of cells. Sperm aren't male or female neither are eggs, put together they still remain a mystery until a Tetris-like sorting of chromosomes fall into place, this has no bearing upon the eternal individual.

Location: I really only exist in my mind, I think therefore I am here. The internet is a truly wonderful place as you can be anywhere you want in an instant.

Hobbies: Being pure Chaos is am not a fan of anything because I can enjoy everything, this includes music, movies, books, and everything else. There is some merit in any entertainment medium even if it is infinitesimally small.

My favourite main cast pony/s: I like them all, Discord would be my favorite but as he was only on two episodes he's just ok.

How I found Canterlot.com: Equestria Daily, one of the many sites I visit regularly.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I'm not a fan, I just like it. As I was watching TV (every channel one after another in 5 minute increments) I was paying attention when an episode of MLP was playing on the Hub, "Feeling Pinkie Keen" This was no ordinary kids show and I looked up all the previous episodes and watched them in order one weekend.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Okey dokey lokey.

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

Digging the avatar.

Thank you.

Where on EquestriaDaily did you hear about us?

In the comments section, somepony mentioned Canterlot forums although I don't recall the context, it was sufficient to pique my curiosity.

• Like 1

Welcome monsieur Qtarax!

I do have a few questions, though. If you are chaos, would you happen to spontaneously create order because that would be what you're least likely to do? In which case, how would you not be pure order as well as pure chaos?

Of course, simply saying you'd create order must sway you away from that path simply because I would have expected it. Or would this classify as an inconsistently consistent unpredictable moment in which you are both chaos and order at the same time? Wouldn't it be more accurate to simply call yourself a being of pure balance because chaos can't exist on its own, or do you merely live outside of human perception?

One last question: If the latter is true, and you do exist outside of the realm of comprehension, how exactly do you manage to make yourself seem reasonable on an internet forum, when the truth is you cannot possible be even slightly rational?

1) Your avatar is pure awesome.

2) I wonder the same as invisible pony. You are the essence of entropy, which means you are disorganized as a state of being. How is your existence even possible?

3) Welcome to Canterlot. Considering that Discord is your favorite, I think we shall get along well.

1) Your avatar is pure awesome.

2) I wonder the same as invisible pony. You are the essence of entropy, which means you are disorganized as a state of being. How is your existence even possible?

3) Welcome to Canterlot. Considering that Discord is your favorite, I think we shall get along well.

#1 & #3 Thank you.

#2 Magic

In the comments section, somepony mentioned Canterlot forums although I don't recall the context, it was sufficient to pique my curiosity.

I have a feeling they meant canterlot.net, which is commonly referred to simply as 'Canterlot Forums'. However, we're much cooler and friendlier here, so you have made a jolly good mistake, which others before you have also made—and delighted in rather than regretted. ;)

• Like 1

Hey there, welcome to the greatest city in Equestria Canterlot! I'm Lovin' Moonlight, but you can call me LM for short. :)

I would have been surprised if you actually found us on ED, I'm pretty sure they were talking about .net Canterlot. :wail: I'm glad to have you here with us and I hope you enjoy your stay. Why not check out the Gallery and RP sections of the site. :) If you ever need anything just let me know, I'll be happy to help.

i can do it in a few hours

Outstanding!

Welcome to Canterlot Qtarax, I hope you have an amazing time here :D You can call me Cat if ya want.

Well, Cat if ya want, I shall endeavor to amaze not only myself but a few unsuspecting bystanders too.

That doesn't make any sense.

Quiet you! It doesn't have to make sense.

Welcome to Canterlot! Hope you have tons of fun here! :D

Yes, and Big Adventure too.

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

Your avatar is epic.

Thank you, yes it's awesomeness was what caught my eye.

Haldo! I like your avatar :P

If you only exist in your mind, what happens when you space out?

Thank you. I become one with the Multiverse.

I have a feeling they meant canterlot.net, which is commonly referred to simply as 'Canterlot Forums'. However, we're much cooler and friendlier here, so you have made a jolly good mistake, which others before you have also made—and delighted in rather than regretted. ;)

It was no mistake, I'm drawn to interesting places like a moth to a flame.

• Like 1