[colour=#282828]2) SteelEagle[/colour]

[colour=#282828]3) Diego Havoc[/colour]

[colour=#282828]4) Star1228[/colour]

[colour=#282828]5) Tyler007bon[/colour]

[colour=#282828]6) Templar Frost[/colour]

[colour=#282828]7) HarringtonSleuth[/colour]

[colour=#282828]8) Sparkleheart[/colour]

[colour=#282828]9)[/colour][colour=#282828] UnitP0N13[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Roles will be sent soon. Once I do, the day phase will start.[/colour]

Well, it was certainly an idea. Not sure it was a good one, but can't fault you for trying something. Everypony else seems like they're scared. Or hiding. This could either be because they have nothing to say or because they aren't trying to attract attention. So, speak up ponies: Who are you, and why shouldn't we hunt you down like the changelings you are?

((okay, this is just sad. Why is no one trying to progress the story? With the limited time (which has been passed, mind you) we should be trying to advance the story, not get even slower))

Come on guys! Stop being pessimistic, we need to solve this mystery and soon, otherwise the Changelings will take over our <insert location> too!

(It's called The Cafe, mind you. This is in fact a definite location. And remember, it's big T, not little t. The Cafe, not the Cafe)

Everyone died, the end

Everyone spouted accusations and reasons, but they soon got tired, so they slept. All but a few....

THIS IS NIGHT ZERO. YOU HAVE FORTY EIGHT HOURS BEFORE WAKAGE. DO NOT DISAPPOINT.

• 2 weeks later...

(OK, guys? I'll probably keep disappearing, so as to keep this game up and running, if I disappear again, send your night actions to hobbes.)

Everyone awakens from their crudely made beds, which were simply thin sheets as a bed and dirty towels as blankets. Groans and moans traveled through the group, where nobody wanted to get up... until they heard a blood curdling scream. Faster than Rainbow Dash herself, everyone shot their heads up and looked around, and, to their horror, UnitP0N was gone! He had been captured!

One Pegasus noticed something right where Unit's spot was. It picked up the object- It was a feather!

Clueless as to who the feather belonged to, the rest of them simply kept on going with trying to find the Changelings for today.

*The pony in the bowler hat marches up to the front of the group, a confident expression on his face.*

Attention everypony, I have news to report. Last night one of our own was taken by the changelings. Well I was able to get a good look at one of these changelings just as they turned back into pony form!

*standing on his back legs, he points dramatically*

Tyler088bon! I am Inspector Elixir of the Canterlot Night Watch, and you are the changeling!

"Alright everypony, we need evidence before we start blaming each other, were doing exactly what the changling wants us, if we start false accusations it will tear us apart" *browneh takes the feather and goes in the back to examine it,everypony looks at him* "Shoo! This is not going to be instant, I need some time."