Hello. Im a brony.

ShadowStorm88

Hi. Im a twenty year old male, and am a closted brony for mlp. I never thought I would end up likeing it, and yet I do. My fav would have to be Rainbow Dash due to her adventours personality, and her similatirse to Firefly from the original. I hope to make friends, and rp with many here. I like drawing, gaming, reading. Im also a very active person, running around and such.

Welcome to the herd!

I think a lot of us never thought we'd like the show, but it's charm has enticed us all and brought us together. :)

I like Rainbow Dash the most as well, mostly because of our similarities in personality.

Anyway, once you have 5 posts, you can post outside of the introductions subforum, so look around and say hi to others in here and you can be on your way.

Hello!

If you haven't already, please check out the rules section, just so you're up to speed.

You'll need to make 5 posts in the Introductions thread before you can post on other parts of the board. Your post count can be found under your username.

I think my favorite character is Rainbow Dash too.

We have a good RP section here, hopefully you'll like it. There's also an art section, since you like drawing, and a whole ton of other stuff.

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

Welcome to the heard I'm your friendly Pegasus PaintedWings I'm glad to meet you!

I have 2 questions to ask you.

1. Do you RP?

2.Do you plan to participate in the RPing goodness?(It's okay if you don't there are a loads of other things to do here)

I can't wait to see you around the forums!

Welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hi thier. Yeah, I do like rpping. Alot. Usually with otherworld stuff, though Im slowly getting into rppig on the main stuff.

Yeah, Id like to particiapte in rpping.

Welcome to the heard I'm your friendly Pegasus PaintedWings I'm glad to meet you!

I have 2 questions to ask you.

1. Do you RP?

2.Do you plan to participate in the RPing goodness?(It's okay if you don't there are a loads of other things to do here)

I can't wait to see you around the forums!

Welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Yeah, Im a fan of the old cartoon somewhat. I found it intersting on how int he original, they had humans yet in the more recent one they do not. That sort of things makes it intersting, which is why in some rps releated to MLP ive included humans. I hope thats allowed here though.

Ooh, so you're a fan of the old cartoons. That's cool! Welcome! :D