Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open)

Valencetiger

Dopple buzzed down and saw his queen he quickly landed and bowed before Chrysalis. "My queen I have recieved your letter and am ready to recieve your orders. How may I serve you?" Dopple was happy to see that the Queen was unharmed maybe he did overreact a little bit. He looked around where he was an odd place in this city. "Mistess are you alright?"

[colour=#222222]

Lyrpis nodded in deference to Dopple when he began to retort, as custom demanded. She knew questioning his loyalty wouldn't have gotten her anywhere, but she had been very thrown by what Dopple was saying and doing and she had needed to come to some conclusion. His intentions were noble, and he even went so far as to admit a weakness to her. That almost never came from a superior! Lypris knew that she was very stingy about personal details around underlings. Lypris looked up, met Dopple's eyes.

[colour=#800000]"Yes sir, I understand perfectly. I suppose being the superior also has it's drawbacks..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lypris considered the image she had to keep when around her own subordinates, the illusion that she knew everything even when she really didn't or she was having a terrible day. Sympathy for her boss welled up within her, and when he was called away, she chose not to question it.[/colour]

[colour=#800000]"That puts me in command. You all heard Dopple. Get to it!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Star Swirl as her witness, she would die for Dopple of Chrysalis if she had to. Don't question, just obey. Sometimes things were just better that way. Lyrpis' horn began to glower, crackling as she channeled her efforts into a defensive spell.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]-----[/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]"As a filly I would question the use of a standing army..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Cadence reflected for a moment on the irony of that, then heard out Gladius' tale. She felt for the ponies of Ponyville, their homes destroyed by war. She was horrified by the idea that the Princesses had tried to stand against Red Fox. Cadence knew the rumors, knew the power of the leader of The GEF. Beyond making her question her chances of ever returning harmony to Equestria, Cadence was almost driven to nausea, thinking of what her aunties might have felt in the moments leading up to their death, especially since... Cadence looked to the executioner of her family in horror.[/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]"Oh gods..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She didn't know what else to say, to Chrysalis as she left, to Gladius, to anypony. She walked in silence as well.[/colour][/colour]

The guards that Draxis sent out to investigate the shots stumbled on a house hidden in the back alleys of the city. The place had an awkward aura about it, how had no guard seen this house before? The two guards scanned the area and determined that the house had a perfect vantage point, there was a large chance that the shooter was inside.They two guards trotted up to the door and got into position.

"Equinia Guard open up!" One of the guards yelled as he knocked on the door. The unicorn to the right of the door nodded to show that he was ready for anything.

Broken Mind began to laugh. [colour=#A9A9A9]"They found me~! They found me~! They found me~!" [/colour]He sang repeadetly He ignored the guards. He didn't want to miss the humor of the banging on the door. He continued working on a stealth suit, magically enhanced with an alchemical agent, meant to blend in with backgrounds. The only problem was finding it when ponies weren't wearing it. He was currently working on ending that problem.

Ignoring Doppels concerns for her well being - she had to look strong - she focused on explaining the really important stuff: [colour=#009966]"Doppel, I need you to transform into Shining Armor - the other changeling here will turn into Cadence, I want you to lead her to the castle and change to myself once you are inside. Use your magic to hold Cadence down, say that you found her and that the plan worked out, Rainbow Dash will know what you mean. Once they take the fake Cadence you get the hell out of there, alright?"[/colour] She waited for him to nod.

[colour=#009966]"I have a safety spell active, so just try to teleport to the hive and you should come out somewhere close to Canterlot, I couldn't use more energy on that spell. I don't want to lie to you, if the Red Fox smells this feint he can easily disable your disguises and the spell - you probably will be imprisoned, tortured and killed. But I need someone I can rely on and you will have better chances to escape than someone else."[/colour]

Despite this terrible odds she did not try to strengthen his will - she knew he would obey and the other changeling was ready to die as Cadence for her.

Chrysalis left the house as guard - a pegasus this time - and flew away into direction of the north and her hive, but not directly to the Neighagra falls for the case someone is following her.

Dopple nodded and changed to look like Shining Armor. And nodded at the other Changeling he teleported both of them to the castle. He then changed to look like his queen and walked into the castle with his 'prisoner' no one really gave him an issue because of who he was in the shape of. The ponies eyes all widen as he walked passed them with 'cadence' in tow. He finally came to Rainbow Dash. "hello chancellor. It sees that our plan has worked out."

[colour=#008080]DRAXIS[/colour]

Draxis could see that the pony was just barely keeping it together. What a wreck, will my idea even work for this guy? He thought to himself. [colour=#008080]"The thing about the other ponies like you being terminated...well, um it was necessary. Some of them completely went feral and lost their senses. I hope you can understand the threat that an insane pony with say: a manticore stinger, bullet proof skin, and acid breath would pose. They hurt civilians and had to be stopped."[/colour] He hopped that little tidbit of information helped.

[colour=#008080]"Here's my proposition. You become a guard directly under me. I train you, you follow me on my city assignments, and you answer only to me."[/colour] He paused for a moment to let Draco take in everything that he had said. After a moment of silence he continued.[colour=#008080] "You'll become a citizen of the GEF and be paid enough to live comfortably. Not to mention you were made to help protect ponies."[/colour] Draxis slid Draco a precinct pass so that the pony would be recognized as a civilian guest and be allowed access to civilian areas of the building. [colour=#008080]"Head on down to the mess hall and get something to eat. Think about what I said over a hot meal and come back to this room when you have an answer."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]----------------------------------------------------------------------------[/colour]

[colour=#000000]GUARDS[/colour]

"He's not opening up," said the unicorn guard. "Maybe the owner isn't in."

"Bull****, I heard him shuffling around in there." He slammed his hoof against the door again only to recieve no answer. "**** it! Breaching positions!" He stepped back from the door and readied his shotgun, the earth pony gave a short little nod to the unicorn.

"Fire in the hole!" The guard yelled as his horn began to glow. A bolt of teal energy flew out of his magical extremity and struck the door with explosive force, blasting the wooden gateway to splinters.

The earth pony guard rushed through the threshold and quickly checked his corners, the unicorn was right beside him with his horn charged and a plethora of spells ready.

"Split up, search the premise." He the earth pony ordered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[colour=#40e0d0]CHRONARCH [/colour]

When Chancellor Rainbow Dash slapped Twilight, Chronarch froze time and walked up to the two mares. Red Fox's face was froze sideways, her flesh still contorted from the impact of Dash's hoof. He looked at her eyes and saw that the focused, efficiency orientated expression he always imagine the Red Fox wore was broken in to a mix of pain, annoyance, and growing sadness. He briefly considered sending half of the Rainbow Dash to the griffons and the other half to the dragons.He looked over to Rainbow Dash, the chancellor's face was burning with the rage of somepony whose had their heart cut out, so he felt that perhaps in a more private setting her actions would have been justified; however, the look on the his leaders face said that the matter was personal so he chose to stay out of it. Indeed this matter WAS personal, Red Fox's revelation had brought to his attention information that brought a slight warmth to his heart. He went back to where he sat be for he activated his spell and resumed his original position before releasing his spell.

Things resumed as he expected they would, the chancellors squawked like beheaded chickens, Twilight silenced them, then Twilight and Rainbow Dash shared a heartfelt hug.

[colour=#40e0d0]"I-I have work to attend to,"[/colour] [colour=#000000]He stuttered uncharacteristically.[/colour][colour=#40e0d0] "I will be in my lab if you need anything."[/colour] He nodded to his leader, causing a few gold and yellow strands of his mane to fall over his face. He brushed his highlighted locks back into place among his pitch black mane and slowly trotted off. Teleporting would have gotten him to his lab much too quickly, and Chronarch had some things he wanted to think about before he started working.

----------------------------------------------------------------

[colour=#daa520]ALPHA inFORCE[/colour]

"Baxter, we have green light, I repeat, operation is a go." Called the pilot over the radio.

Baxter moved over to the release button for the cargo hanger doors. [colour=#000000]"Well you heard him," [/colour][colour=#000000]Baxter[/colour] said as he slammed his fist down on the cargo door button. warning lights coated the room in a pulsing crimson light and a sharp

blared. The cargo door opened slowly causing a rush of air that suck out some dust an a piece of loose paper.

Baxter looked out from the craft, they were high enough to see the curvature of the planet. Letting his eyes fall down, he watched the world speed by, just like the recent years of his life, but this time he actually had some control over what would happen. This time he could curve the stream.

[colour=#000000]"Fury and Steel!"[/colour] He said low and ominously.

"FURY AND STEEL!" Came the reply in triplicate.

The sniper and techy dived out of the hanger one after the other. Gilda stopped in front of Baxter before making her leap. [colour=#daa520]"Dont get clocked by the tail of the plane ya -umph!"[/colour] Baxter's palm collided with her chest, knocking Gilda out of the hanger.

"Dumb girl," he said as he laughed to himself. He looked down, closed his eyes, and fell out of the craft and into the open sky.

Broken Mind laughed louder as they broke in. The laugh reverberated around the house. He could no longer work with how funny he thought the situation was, and was unaware that he would likely be killed on the spot. He started singing again. [colour=#A9A9A9]"You can't find me~! You can't find me~! Ahahahahaha!" [/colour]He lay on the trap door, he only entrance to the attic where he hid. He was rolling around laughing, and singing, taunting the guards.

Free's eyes widened as Gladius told his tale. Tears started to form in the back of his eyes, and he looked at Gladius for a second, before pushing him against the wall, and holding his knife to the old stallion's throat. "You...... You old b*****!" Free yelled fiercely, tears flowing freely now. How could he have done it? Free's oldest friend, murdered the one he loved. Suddenly, the enraged stallion realised what he was doing. He looked at Cadence, a look of shock on her face. "I'm...... I'm sorry........" Free said as he released Gladius, looking down at the floor in shame. "I'm sorry, I know it must have been hard for you. You did...... You did the right thing." Free said as he sighed, and fell against the wall, sliding down it and holding his hoof to his head. The tears had stopped by now, but he was still looking down in shame of his overreaction.

Ignoring Doppels concerns for her well being - she had to look strong - she focused on explaining the really important stuff: [colour=#009966]"Doppel, I need you to transform into Shining Armor - the other changeling here will turn into Cadence, I want you to lead her to the castle and change to myself once you are inside. Use your magic to hold Cadence down, say that you found her and that the plan worked out, Rainbow Dash will know what you mean. Once they take the fake Cadence you get the hell out of there, alright?"[/colour] She waited for him to nod.

[colour=#009966]"I have a safety spell active, so just try to teleport to the hive and you should come out somewhere close to Canterlot, I couldn't use more energy on that spell. I don't want to lie to you, if the Red Fox smells this feint he can easily disable your disguises and the spell - you probably will be imprisoned, tortured and killed. But I need someone I can rely on and you will have better chances to escape than someone else."[/colour]

Despite this terrible odds she did not try to strengthen his will - she knew he would obey and the other changeling was ready to die as Cadence for her.

Chrysalis left the house as guard - a pegasus this time - and flew away into direction of the north and her hive, but not directly to the Neighagra falls for the case someone is following her.

Dopple nodded and changed to look like Shining Armor. And nodded at the other Changeling he teleported both of them to the castle. He then changed to look like his queen and walked into the castle with his 'prisoner' no one really gave him an issue because of who he was in the shape of. The ponies eyes all widen as he walked passed them with 'cadence' in tow. He finally came to Rainbow Dash. "hello chancellor. It sees that our plan has worked out."

(Um, guys...Shining Armor is supposed to be dead, and a threat to the GEF if he were still alive. Coming in to turn in 'Cadence' with 'Shining Armor' wouldn't make sense...)

(I told Doppel its confusing already - but the plan was like this: Chrysalis turns into Shining Armor to lure Cadence out of hiding - she did not want to tell her exact plan to Rainbow Dash - then when she was lured out and brought to the castle Chrysalis would turn back to herself and Cadence is shocked when she is arrested suddenly. But due to Chrysalis mentality (she is scared as **** and also does really like Cadence) both - Chrysalis and Cadence in this scenario are changelings - hope its clear now)

Rainbow Dash, after a few moments, would break away from Twilight. She eyed the unicorn, wondering what could have possibly changed her in such a way. Surely, these physical changes weren't normal...so what did happen? Rubbing her eyes and cheeks, she wiped the tears away and lowered her head as Twilight grabbed her red robes, wrapping herself in them once more, all except her head. The silence prolonged for a couple minutes, before Twilight broke it.

[colour=#ff0000]"...we have much to prepare for, Rainbow Dash. The coming weeks will not be easy...and we will have to be ready. We both know how annoying those Loyalists are to our Federation...they need to be taken care of." [/colour]Stepping up to the window, she gazed at the moon above, its circular sphere illuminated in Twilight's violet-red eyes. After tonight...she would take this struggle into her own hooves. The Red Fox is dead...and Twilight Sparkle has been reborn. [colour=#ff0000]"We will speak later, Rainbow...but for now, the ponies under our rule come first. I need you to go prepare Equinia for war...and tell the scientific division to hasten work on Goliath."[/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]"I...um...of course, Twilight...you are absolutely right." [/colour]Stepping back and unconsciously bowing (a force of habit), Rainbow Dash turned and exited the chamber, moving down the hall in a slight daze. By the Elements...Twilight was alive, and was the Red Fox, no less...! Few things had this effect on her anymore...and that revelation had just shocked her senses. Shaking her head, she cleared her thoughts and a firm expression appeared on her face. She'll dwell on this later...for now, she had a city to defend. However, on her way to the Military Wing of the Citadel, she was stopped by 'Chrysalis', who had 'Cadence' in tow. With wide eyes, she stared at the former princess, then at 'Chrysalis'. [colour=#ffa07a]"...how did you find her, Chrysalis? This couldn't be a...fake...could it? We have ways to tell, you know..." [/colour]Understanding changelings, she didn't truly trust them...for she and changelings never had a very good past. Rainbow didn't care one way or the other about the other races in Equestria...but changelings unnerved her, and she often thought everything they did was a trick.

(OOC: Okay, I get it now ^^' sorry)

Gladius grunted when Free slammed him against the wall, feeling the cold steel against his neck. However, his eyes remained firmly locked on Free's, and he made no sudden moves. He understood the pony's rage...he knew of the stallion's affection for Luna. [colour=#4b0082]"...I did what I had to, Free...I did what was right, as always. You should know that if there were any other option...I would have gladly chosen it. I don't blame you for despising me...I despise myself for what I had to do, despite saving all those innocent ponies." [/colour]He dropped to the ground as Free drew away, Gladius slowly picking himself up and looking away from Cadence and Free.

After the stallion's apology, Gladius said nothing and continued to lead them down the stairway. His silence seemed to make the gloom grow, and to him it seemed like a black hoof would come out and strangle him. However, they finally arrived at their destination: a large, circular underground chamber with seven different halls, each going in different directions. At the center stood an image of the sun and moon, circling each other within a ring of stars. On the ceiling showed a scene of well-painted ponies fighting, two obvious sides due to their banners. One side contained the old Principality's banner of a sun, the other some unknown flag with a black eye, surrounded by four lightning bolts.

Draco took the pass and nodded at draxis as he went to get something to eat he had calmed down a bit more now he walked through the halls to the cafeteria the strange looks from guards he got told him much. as he went to get some food he was stopped by guards who demanded to know why he was there and he showed them the pass that stopped them until he got his food and sat down. he then was harassed by another group of annoying Zealous guards he ate some food and ignored them but one particular zealot stopped him and told him it did not matter that he had a pass. no freaks allowed and they ripped the food away from him and pushed him out of the cafeteria he just shook his head and listlessly walked back to the room where draxis was and sat down quietly and spoke.

[colour=#008000]"i just don't know..."[/colour] he said

He was sure she had doubts luckily he had a plan "it was simple dear chancellor i changed to look like her husband and simply waited until she took the bait after she finally came out of hiding I lured her to the castle and trapped her you should be happy you canfinally please your master." 'Cadence' was cowering behind him he didn't know if the changeling was an amazing actor or really scared. Either way he is playinf the part perfectly he only needed Dash to take the bait and he could report back to his queen. He looked at Dash. "if your so doubtful of my goft you can test to make sure" he glared to show that her comment upset her. Hopefully this mare was easy to scare

Cadence just looked away, at the walls, at the ground, anywhere except at the other two ponies she was traveling with. She wouldn't dare condemn Gladius' actions. He had done what he had to do to save many innocents. The idea that Red Fox would have put the very people he or she was supposedly liberating under the threat of destruction... Cadence felt her old walls, those built by peace, the ones that shielded her heart from hatred. They were cracking. They had consigned her to listlessness, to uselessness in the face of her enemy! If she broke them, she could strike back, make everypony pay for destroying her family, her kingdom!

[colour=#ffd700]"The measure of a pony is whether they hold their morals together under pressure." [/colour][colour=#000000]Well her auntie hadn't exactly done that, had she? She had ordered a retaliation, killed many ponies. Cadence was unsure, so unsure. Who the hay was the right one in this mess? ... Was there no right? Was there just whoever had power? Cadence shook her hair, her once beautiful hair, about as if it were a bug on her head. She felt so horrible suddenly. She wasn't even paying attention when they arrived in their destination.[/colour]

Rainbow Dash grinned, amused that she had gotten such a reaction from Chrysalis, and that she had gotten the changeling queen to explain. She looked 'Cadence' up and down, before gesturing for a few guards to take the former princess. As they approached, they grabbed 'Cadence' and dragged her off. However, Rainbow Dash put a hoof up to block 'Chrysalis' from leaving.

[colour=#ffa07a]"...the Red Fox would like to speak with you later, Queen Chrysalis. Our master wishes to discuss the treaty...and reiterate its terms. Enjoy the rest of your stay in the Capital, your Majesty." [/colour]Bowing respectfully, Rainbow Dash turned from the changeling and continued on her way down the hallway which 'Cadence' had been taken to. Once she was out of sight, a scream sounded out from down the hall, it being stifled suddenly as it became a bloody-sounding gurgle.

Dopple made no hesitation to leave as soon as he left the castle and took flight. He went as fast as he could and when he was out of sight he changed to his true form. He frowned at te fact that the changeling lost his life. But he quickly put it out of his mind knowing it was for the good of the hive. He was soon at the hive and needed to send a message to the Queen on the current situation. He wrote the letter quickly and had it sent the messenger off. He had to go back to Canterlot for the meeting and decided to just wait in the castle. He changed back to the queen and went inside.

The Equestioner had cleaned his dagger to the point where it almost seemed new, the barb looking nice and shiny. Nopony had come looking for him. At least this far. He wondered how far he had actually ran to let off steam. Anyway, he knew they wouldn't find him if they hadn't found him by now.

He stood on his legs and began walking towards no direction in particular. He kept in a straight line, hoping to find some source of civilization. He realized he still had his armor on, but decided to do nothing about it. Other ponies could think whatever they wanted to about him. If they asked, he would say what it was, where he got it, and maybe even tell them how. He was so caught up in thought that he failed to realize where he was going. Only coming to the edge of a cliff and nearly falling off made him stop. He heard a familiar sound of rushing water, which had steadily grown louder as he had walked in thought. Neighra falls. The only place that had that sound.

He loved this place. At least what had been this place. The river was now grey and soggy looking. That sounded redundant in his mind, but the water looked like it was a bit more solid than it had been before. He could only imagine the pollution the one's under the Red Fox's rule had put into it.

He lay down next to a dead, leafless oak tree. He knew this tree by heart, even though it was old and grey. It was the tree he and his somepony had spent their first date. Without any external provocation, he began crying. Crying for the river. Crying for the tree. Crying for his lost love. So many things had been lost in the past five years. And he only helped it. No matter what he did, things would be lost. How could he stop it? Salty rain poured on the broken roots of the tree. He let it all come out. He was just glad he was alone.

[colour=#008080]DRAXIS[/colour]

The changeling narrowed his eyes at Draco and the small smirk he had was quickly replaced by a ugly frown. [colour=#008080]"Something happened."[/colour] he mumbled. Draxis transformed back into his pony form and walked over Draco. [colour=#008080]"Walk with me,"[/colour] he said as he trotted past the pony.

They traveled back towards the mess hall, the guards all shot nasty looks and sneered at Draco, but quickly stiffened up and saluted when they saw Draxis. Entering the mess hall, all eyes instantly turned to the strange duo. [colour=#008080]"EVERYPONY AT ATTENTION,"[/colour] He shouted. [colour=#008080]"Line up against the west wall."[/colour]

Within ten seconds every officer in the room was standing against the wall staring straight ahead.

[colour=#008080]"It has come to my attention that MY guest has been mistreated. Draco here maybe different, but he IS a pony. A pony made specifically by our great nation to help defend our loved ones. He has sacrificed much before he was even born...and to help all of YOU!"[/colour] he waved his hoof across everypony in the room. [colour=#008080]"And when he comes to the capital of his nation for work and food, you treat him like horse-apples!"[/colour] He walked up to one of the ponies who was leering at Draco and head butted him in the nose. [colour=#008080]"You all disgust me."[/colour] The pony dropped to the floor, clutching his face with his hooves.

Draxis looked over his shoulder to Draco. [colour=#008080]"Point out the ones who gave you the most trouble Draco."[/colour]

A pair of red eyes swept over the vista of Neighra Falls, behind a set of opaque shades. No pony could see her eyes, she could see every ponies eyes. Vinyl found that sometimes, in certain parts of the Federation, her very old shades from before the war served her very well, even though she had realized with time that they were horribly designed. They makes her emotions, which was sometimes necessary when she was talking to some GEF officials. The emotions her eyes sometimes expressed when certain topics came up could have gotten her in trouble. But she was alone, and she could reflect in earnest. She magically put her shades further up her head, allowed her eyes to gather the full light of the beauty of the falls.

[colour=#ff0000]"One shot is all it takes..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Vinyl said that to nopony intentionally, it was an idea she was mulling over. She found it easier to think when she sort of spoke to herself. What was this idea? That so many things could begin, end, with a single idea, a single catalyst? How had the rebellion started? Nopony knew. How had it ended? Nopony knew. The civilians were largely in the dark. Nothing was really said, as far as Vinyl heard. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"The cork floats down the river..." [/colour][colour=#000000]If a shot was a shot of alcohol, the cork of the bottle, the evidence, had been tossed away.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Hey, was that crying?[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Vinyl approached a thicket of dead trees that she couldn't see into. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Anypony in there?"[/colour]

Draco sighed he did not want to do this it would mean his doom later he just had a feeling but the one that gave him the most trouble was on the floor in pain and Draco felt nothing but sorrow and pity for him. he looked at the floor as he slowly lifted his hoof to pint at him. he worried what might happen to the poor soul. his heart was heavy with shame and guilt as he looked away from the scene.

Free had gotten up and followed Gladius and Cadence soon enough, but the silence was making him feel ill. He knew the difficulty of the decision Gladius had to make, hell, he would have made the same choice if he was in that position. He had caught up with them by the time they had reached the crossroads. "Gods......... Just how old is this complex?" He meant to think to himself, but said out loud instead. He remembered something about the unknown symbol next to the insignia of the old principality, but he just couldn't figure what it was for. "Gladius, which way is the highlands from here? My troops are stationed there, and we can get a trasport to neighagra once we get there." He said blandly, knowing he didn't really have that much say in where they were going, especially after his incident back in the hallway.

The Equestioner froze. Somepony else was here. Somepony who heard him crying. And by the sound of the voice, a female somepony. The Equestioner drew his dagger in his hoof, but stopped when it was halfway out of his scabbard. He was just thinking about how much he had lost. And here he was about to take from somepony else. Something that could never be replaced. How many times had he done that and not thought a single bit about what another felt? He couldn't even fathom it.

[colour=#daa520]"Hello? Can you hear me?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He hastily took off his armor, which he stowed away in a tiny space he knew of below the oak. He put the dagger on the ground and followed the origin of the voice. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"Where are you?"[/colour]

(I hope you don't mind me bursting in since I have like nothing to do right now =P)

Chrysalis reached the Neighagra falls pretty early and she was aware that Cadence and her followers will need way more time, since they have to stay hidden and also can't just fly there. From above she easily could see the area with the dead trees next to the falls - a pony there with a dagger crying and another one - with a strange hairstyle - that was closing up on the one that sat at the tree. [colour=#009966]'Oh - entertainment!'[/colour]

She flew behind the stallion, still above the trees and the let herself fall down on her hooves behind him. She had that evil grin on her face and those clear somewhat seducing eyes. [colour=#009966]"Hello there."[/colour]

Vinyl heard the distinctive snick of metal, which worried her.

[colour=#ff0000]"Ah, I don't mean any harm. I just-" [/colour][colour=#000000]Vinyl stopped when she saw a blur, something pretty large by the looks of it, zoom into the thicket. There was an impact, and some female voice. A pretty nice female voice, at that. It reminded Vinyl of a singer she had worked with one time... None of this was adding up into any picture that looked good. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Uh... what's going on in there?"[/colour]