Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open)

Valencetiger

[colour=#4b0082]"...that is the problem. Each one of these passages leads to the Highlands...but which one will lead us to the correct area? These hallways were built long ago, in remembrance of a battle for power long ago. I don't know the exact details myself...but apparently the ponies in this land before the arrival of the Princesses were ruled by a powerful unicorn, and when the Princesses arrived from lands beyond memory, there was a civil war. The old dominion was defeated, and the Principality was established. Apparently...the NEO were comprised of descendants of those ponies, and they considered the Red Fox the reincarnated version of that ancient unicorn. It is...rather odd." [/colour]

The old stallion pulled out a compass from one of his saddlebags, holding it up to figure out their bearings. After a moment of thinking, he placed it away and decided to take the hallway directly ahead, the center of the paths. Above its entrance stood a marking of clouds etched into the stone, and Gladius eyed it in silence as he continued on ahead.

Dopple walked around the castle curiously. He waited for his meeting with the Red Fox. He was terrified but also very excited perhaps he might be able to get to see who he is. It will be great information to use especially if it was someone the changelings knew. He sat impatiently waiting. He just hoped the fake Cadence planned also stuck. He did not want to be in the castle if the charade was found out.

Cadence was silently plodding along, not intending to say anymore. But then, she heard Gladius' account of the history of this chamber. She suddenly trotted beside him quickly, her face to his.

[colour=#ee82ee]"Wait! Are you telling me that my aunties took over the land of other ponies?!" [/colour][colour=#000000]It couldn't be. It couldn't be! For the sun's sake, for the sake of her increasingly fragile grip on a sense of self, it could not be! Cadence had a crazed look in her eyes, and they were also beginning to get slightly wet.[/colour]

After another minute passed, a guard would walk outside of the Red Fox's chamber, glancing at the changeling and looking it up and down with a wary expression. "...the Red Fox will see you now." The guard left the door open, and continued down the hall, eager to go on with his duties. Inside the room, it had changed completely. It had a thick black desk at the center, with two cushioned seats in front of it and a black, twisted chair on the other side. The odd chair was turned about, away from the door so that whoever looked in could not see whoever was in it.

[colour=#ff0000]"...please enter. We have much to discuss, you and I."[/colour]

Gladius looked back at Cadence, knowing that what he was telling her was cruel and unbearable...but it was the truth, and she would have to learn it sooner or later. [colour=#4b0082]"...I'm afraid it is true. If you look back at the history of the Principality's founding, deep within what had been the Royal Library...you would understand. Now that I think about it...perhaps the NEO revolution was justified in some manner, since they were reclaiming the land that was once theirs. However, how they did it is certainly inexcusable...especially with how they ended it."[/colour]

With his horn glowing once more, he created a wisp of green light to push back the darkness down the hall, for there were no torches along the walls. [colour=#4b0082]"...Equestria's history is a long and dark one, of that there is no doubt. After being in the Royal Equestrian Army for twenty years, I know this more than most..."[/colour]

(Btw, is your OC still in Chrysalis' form?)

The chamber's doors would close on their own, locking them inside as the chair turned around, revealing the Red Fox. However, the pony didn't wear the usual mask over its face (which was apparently a mare's) and revealed her long black mane and ash-gray coat. However, the eyes were still the same...a mix between violet and crimson. As to the mare's true identity, little could be gathered, since her cutie mark was still covered by her red garments. The mare eyed 'Chrysalis' with a mix between dark amusement and some other emotion, hidden in the depths of her mind.

[colour=#ff0000]"Yes. I was informed about your 'success', but I have a single question to ask you...do you consider me a fool?"[/colour]

Not for long i guess)) he was doomed he knew it but still he looked at the mare which suprised him she seemed so familiar then it hit him his eyes

Widened "youre.. Twilight Sparkle?!" he would always remember those eyes he got a good look at them whee she hoofed him in the face five years ago. He couldnt control himself he started laughing right in her face in his Normal voice. Since he was dead he decided to have fun. "ha ha y-you have the nerve to stop my people from killing your princess a-and y-you just do it yourself?! Hilarious!" He dropped to his true form he knew he was gonna regret this in twilights voice he said "Dear Princess Celestia i decided learning about friendship is dumb so im going to cut off your head HA!" he smirked he didnt care if he died that was obvious

The Equestioner turned around with one swift movement. Seeing Crysalis, anger welled up inside him. Changelings had helped the GEF/NEO. But he didn't know just how powerful this changeling was. And considering his recent epiphany, he didn't want to harm it. He instead screamed [colour=#daa520]"Aah! Changeling!" [/colour][colour=#000000]worried expression on his face. He backed up from it, hoping to reach the voice that had called him earlier before the changeling tried anything. But what he ended up doing is backing himself into a tree. He was now actually worried. In his haste he had forgotten his dagger, and his leather armor was no use if he wasn't wearing it. He hoped the owner of the voice was somewhere near. He had heard rumors of changelings, and none seemed too pretty. They still paled in comparison to what he did, but he couldn't think of that now.[/colour]

Cadence made some strangled noise, some attempt to speak. Then she began to silently cry. She had been betrayed by her aunties image of perfection. To have it crash down now, of all times, when she had lost almost everything else... The words of Princess Celestia echoed through her head, disgustingly loud and clear:

[colour=#ffd700]"Do not bring onto other ponies what you do not want upon your own head." [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Well, that was bucking ironic, now wasn't it? Cadence's grief became sudden anger, she screamed some incoherent curse and started to magically throw gravel from the floor about. Strange however, that even at a new stage of anger, she still was careful to not throw a single thing at Gladius or Free. Sand and pebbles hit walls, threw up echos which warbled together with Cadence's screaming. It was a horrifically beautiful cacophony, almost, with the acoustics of the chamber turning the noise into some hellish choir.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]-----[/colour]

Changeling? It was rare that Changelings were in Equestria outside of conducting official business. Vinyl quickly trotted over, pushed some of the dead timber out of the way...

Well, there was the queen of the Changelings herself. Looking pretty... hot? What the hay?

[colour=#ff0000]"Uh... Queen Chrysalis?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Vinyl lowered her body on her forehooves slightly, a gesture that might have been a tentative bow. Vinyl didn't know how to treat royalty. It had been so long since she had even beheld royalty.[/colour]

Queen? This was not good for The Equestioner. He had just insulted the queen of an army of deadly insect-pony things. The mare which had just appeared, which he swore he had seen somewhere, did what somewhat looked like a bow. Was she a changeling too? This was starting to get awkward. One second he had been crying over loss, and now he was in fear for his life. He tried to think of a plan, but his mind was not what it once was. Why he had chosen to break down and not be his usual self was barley understood by his mind right now, but he needed a way to be alive. He thought of only one way to get out.

[colour=#daa520]"Err, nice eyes you have there." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said with a cheesy grin.[/colour]

Twilight smirked, and began to laugh as well, leaning back in her chair and keeping her eyes locked on the laughing changeling. Yes...he was quite right. However, the reason why she did everything she did...this creature would never know, nor would he understand. [colour=#ff0000]"...I can see this amuses you, General Doppelganger. Yes, it is quite odd...helping the survival of Canterlot, only to tear it down a year later? Well, I had no intention of taking control at that point in time...but now I am glad I helped...for your traitorous queen isn't in command now. Let me just start by saying that...the poor changeling you put as Cadence's replacement...? The creature is still alive. My torturers have a neat little trick of lengthening the time it takes a living being to die...and I must admit, seeing that pain in the changeling's eyes was nearly heart-wrenching for me."[/colour]

Standing up, she moved around the desk and approached him, leaning on the arm of his chair and smiling seductively. [colour=#ff0000]"...no more secrets." [/colour]As soon as she whispered the words in his ear, the changeling's disguise disappeared, leaving the creature's true form. Sitting on the desk, she had a rather dark beauty to her compared to other mares. She crossed her rear legs and studied him a moment. [colour=#ff0000]"...tell me, changeling. What should I do with you...? Few creatures would have the audacity or courage to meet me face-to-face...much less laugh. I respect that." [/colour]

Clapping her hooves together, two glasses of wine appeared out of the air, spinning next to Twilight. She separated the two glasses, one hovering with her, the other with Doppel. She took a quiet sip, still watching him to see what his response would be.

Free was silent as Gladius told of how the princesses had indeed taken Equestria by conquest. He had known snippets of the truth before, thanks to the guilt on Luna's conscience, and he had guessed the outcome. But the truth had shocked even him a little bit, so he understood Cadence's rage. Free sighed, and began to walk over to the enraged princess slowly, not caring if he was hit. He stopped in front of her, and put his hoof on her shoulder. "Cadence, we need to keep it together. The past is the past, we need to focus on the future right now. I promise you, when all this is over we can go correct the wrongs of your aunt and mother, but right now we need to keep going. I doubt Chrysalis' plan will work for very long, and doubt even more that the Red Fox will let you live while she rules." He looked into her eyes with a cold stare, trying to calm her down.

He looked at the red liquid in the glass. "I understand this gesture you ponies have but you realize my body can't digest this" he calmly puts the glass on the table. "you know I find that quite interesting actually that you like to torture my men....You see when we capture one of your soldiers. It's a real joy in the hive since the war weve had lots of love to feed." He paused to take in the reaction. Nothing of course but deep down she was sure to atleast be intrigued. "One really special thing about me Twilight is that love isn't enough for me I need it all. When my men are finished feeding I get the prisoner to myself for well a private meal i start with the good ones, happiness hope compassion. Leaving them with only bad emotions is an interesting sight. I then take the sadness and anger. Then hehe all thats left as you may guess is fear. It's like watching a foal alone in the everfree forest. But alas I take that too. After that it's like a rag doll. No emotions leaves just a little shriveled husk. Interesting enough is the last look of horror they get before I take the last of their essence." He smiled at her. "That's my reputation as a General it's why your men quiver with fear when they're forced to surrender..."

He looks at her. " How about I ask you this. What is your plan to do with me? I'm sure my Queen will very dissappointed when my head arrives at her doorstep hm?" He was scared yes. But he would never show fear in front of this tyrant

Twilight was in fact intrigued about this new slice of information the changeling had given her. So...he liked to feast on not just love, but any other emotion as well...? Fascinating... In either case, she would in fact of to do something about this upstart in front of her...but what? She could feel the fear inside his heart, she could see everything about him, for her new eyes often revealed much about her enemies and allies. His devotion to Chrysalis was a charming aspect, that was without a doubt...but something to be completely expected, due to how changelings acted like a hive-mind. At last, she finally came up with something quite devious...something that this changeling would, without a doubt, make him regret crossing her.

[colour=#ff0000]"...so, you like the taste of a pony's emotions, hmm? Are they filled with spice...sugar? Then how about I give you something to consider..." [/colour]Getting off the table silently, she trotted over to the window, gazing out at the city below. [colour=#ff0000]"...soon, very soon, your entire race will either be extinct or underneath the Federation's hooves. There will be nowhere for you to run...nowhere for you to hide. Send your queen a message for me..." [/colour]She came back over and grabbed him roughly with magical bindings, her hoof glowing a bloody-red and her hoof drawn back. [colour=#ff0000]"...tell her that the truce is now broken... and that Goliath sends its wish for her and your entire race a happy journey to Tartarus..." [/colour]As soon as she swung her hoof, the changeling vanished due to the magical enchantment placed on it by Chrysalis, and Twilight smiled. Her horn ceased its glow and she went back over to her chair, sitting down and gazing at the map on the desk.

...the die has been cast, and no doubt they will land in her favour.

[colour=#008080]DRAXIS[/colour]

The other guards that were lined up on the wall all appeared to be deep in thought. None looked at the scene that had played out between Draxis and the guard. The guard captain lifted the the pony up and made sure he was steady on his hooves.[colour=#008080] "This one you say?"[/colour] Draxis looked back to the pony he had head butted and wrapped a hoof around the back of his head. He pulled the ponies he down and lean his own head down until their foreheads were touching. [colour=#008080]"Do you not remember the oath you swore to the nation and to the Red Fox? Protect everypony and respect my brothers...Did that mean nothing to you?"[/colour] he said as he looked into the ponies eyes.

"I'm sorry captain"

[colour=#008080]"I'm not the pony you should apologize to." [/colour][colour=#000000]he pointed a hoof at Draco.[/colour]

Draxis raised his head and look at Draco, the changeling had seen the expression on the pony's face and studied what it meant. Though he would hated to say it, Draco would make a darn fine addition to the ranks of the GEF. [colour=#008080]"Draco, I will not force you to come to a decision, but know this, the concern you have shown for another pony, even though he meant you harm shows me that your place is by my side defending ponies with everything that we are."[/colour] He sighed silently. [colour=#008080]"I will allow you to stay here for as long as you wish, but you have to be closely monitored if you wish to leave."[/colour]

Draxis waved his hoof and dismissed the the guards. The one guard that had given Draco problems timidly walked up to the dragon pony.

"Is it true that, what the captain said, that you have nothing because it was all sacrificed for us?" the guard held his head low in shame.

he looked at the guard and wondered the same thing. had he been sacrificed for others? he did not know, and part of him wanted to say yes and earn the admiration and fear of the guards but deep down he knew he couldn't because that would be wrong he sighed as he decided to pony up to the guard.

[colour=#008000]"no i have somethings.. i had a foalhood.. i had a father.. i have my life."[/colour] he said soberly [colour=#008000]"im just some Pegasus with dragon wings who was lucky to have somepony who still cared for him at one point or another."[/colour] he walked away with his head down towards Draxis.

[colour=#008000]"i will join [/colour][colour=#008000]you...if nothing else but to help the pony's in need.."[/colour] he said

Free walked through the virtual storm of shrapnel unmolested, even as the walls and floor were being scoured. Cadence stopped screaming her pain when she felt Free's touch. She heard him out, her eyes that glowered with power meeting the stern gaze of his own. All at once, the glow broke, her horn ceased channeling it's power, and the many bits of rock and sand in the air fell to the ground with a single unifying clatter that echoed through the chamber as if there was but for a moment a waterfall within. Cadence was not angry, now she was crying, her irises almost not visible behind the tears that flowed from them. She trotted two steps and threw herself against Free, not caring if he was able to support her or not.

[colour=#ee82ee]"Th-th-that's the probl- problem! I-I-I I don't want t-to right-right the wr-wrongs of my aunt-aunties! I wan-want to lov-love them, and mou-mou-mourn them for-forever- forever! An-an-and if I can-can't? Wh-why should- why should I fight? I ca-can't even fight! R-Red Fox will de-destroy every-everything! No in-no injustice will be aven-avenged! Not of my aunties, not of the GEF, not of the changelings, of nothing! No matter who wins, the people have been betrayed!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Cadence continued to silently cry into Free's coat, but a part of her realized that she had perhaps stumbled upon an answer in her misery. [/colour]

Free was surprised when Cadence fell against him crying, but supported her. "Cadence.........." Free was lost for words as he looked down at the crying alicorn. The stallion now had to make a hard decision. He had never wanted to drag the fragile princess into the war, but it was the only way from the very beginning. "On the day your aunt and mother were killed, I vowed something. I vowed to never let an injustice like that happen ever again while I breathed, and to make sure that they were avenged. Since that day five years ago, I have been fighting for that cause. I vowed to stop the Red Fox, and to make it feel the pain I did. I vowed to find a way to restore equestria. Earlier today, I found it. I found you." Free smiled warmly at Cadence. "Now, I promise you that I will lay down my guns, and try to take up a peaceful banner against the Red Fox. If it denies, then i'm afraid we are going to war." Free sighed, he knew the negotiations would fail. He had tried too many times to count to try and strike a peace treaty between the two warring factions. But now, maybe, just maybe, it would work.

Cadence looked up to Free. She was amazed, that she would inspire such feelings in other ponies, and that he would seriously consider trying to bring peace peacefully. Who cared that the chances were slim to none? Who cared that they would fight if the plan failed? To Cadence, who had been increasingly destabilized by the events of the day, that anyone would give her a chance to restore the balance the way she felt she needed to... Cadence threw her forelegs around Free's torso, hugging him as best as she could.

[colour=#ee82ee]"I... thank you so much! I will make this peace peacefully, I swear it on my aunties name!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Perhaps not the best promise to make...[/colour]

(Timezones are a .... sometimes. >_>)

[colour=#009966]"Oh haha ha - how flattering!"[/colour], she said to Equestioner, blinking her green eyes, [colour=#009966]"I just wanted to inform you - both - that behind these falls the changeling land starts and the guards usually don't like intruders."[/colour] She turned around to show them her flank, so they have a better look at who they are dealing with. [colour=#009966]"Forunetaly I am no guard. As you clever pony already noticed I'm the Queen."[/colour] She gave Vinyl a quick look. [colour=#009966]"As long as you aren't with the GEF and want to fight them you are welcome here. We probably just got the Red Foxes anger upon us. A new civil war is comming. There are certain people who hope for a peaceful way of ending this, but I am certain there isn't. Only the cut off head of the Red Fox will end this."[/colour]

Actually she hoped for a peaceful ending as well, but Chrysalis stays rather realistic than optimistic.

(OoC: I'm finding it a little hard to just hop into this.. I don't think that I'm knowledgeable enough as to what's going on, really. Would anypony be willing to pm me and help me out..? C: I'm sorry for the short post, but I just don't know enough quite yet to make a long one! This character is not on either side.)

[colour=#008080]Licorice Black[/colour]

Licorice had always been a very loose, happy go lucky soul, but even those who never frown, sometimes break down.[colour=#008080] I'm not a soldier.. I'm just a pony. I don't want to win a war.. I just want peace. War only determines who has survived, not who was right. There has to be a better way.[/colour]

Dopple had no time to realize where he currntly was. He had a lot if information to report and he needed to get it to the Queen as soon as possible. He also needed to get back to the hive to prepare for war. He ironically decided to take Twilight's advace ad use the hive mind tp contact her 'mistress this is Dopple Ganger with some important information. Our charade has been found out and the truce with the red fox is over. Also the identity of the Red Fox is Twilight Sparkle. How should we respnd?"

The Director was watching the Chancellor meeting on a secure video feed in his office, a smirk most spine chilling slowly creeped on his face as "Red Fox" revealed itself or herself to be precise then a cold ruthless chuckle echoed throughout the expanse of the room, "And now my advesary reveals herself, we shall meet once more...Twilight." The Director felt a personal victory as he now knows exactly who he's up against but the last word...That name alone brought back many personal hurtful memories and feelings that the Director thought he'd buried years ago, "Twilight...You'll regret what you did all those years ago...You'll regret what you did to...her..." He felt a deep sorrow as his mind flashed back to a different time...So long ago it felt like a whole other life back to when the Director was just a pony who believed in the power of Governments and the concepts of a once proud Equestria and with that gone just like that and the NEO transforming Equestria into a corrupt and diseased abomination and with her dead, he gradually changed into the cynical oppotunistic powerful stallion he is today his former life destroyed as Red Fox and the GEF tore it to shreds, he was silent for a while reflecting on the past, for once he felt something he thought was buried...Failure...He failed to protect her, he failed her and Equestria in their time of need, Memories continued to flood his mind of her...His thoughts were filled more of memory then of hope.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: GEF Arctic Cryogenics Research platform, Delta X-02

Hidden well up to the north of Equestria in the arctic ocean a Research facility disguised as a GEF Oil platform was hidden next to a group of glaciers the temperatures were below freezing as two GEF troopers were patrolling on one of the outside platforms one of them was complaining about the cold weather to the other trooper who was less than interested in what the complaining trooper was talking about.

"[colour=#008000]Christ is it cold or what?[/colour]" the Trooper known as Scully asked the other trooper known as Murphy shivering from the cold, walking with Murphy. "[colour=#A52A2A]Uh huh.[/colour]" Murphy replied lazily as he always was on the recieving end of Murphy's complaining, he was sick of his whining attitude but it was better than patrolling solo since the patrols took hours and he doubted anyone could stay sane with no-one there for THAT long.

"[colour=#008000]How cold do you think it is? It has to be at least below freezing, right?[/colour]" Scully asked the other trooper as they were heading towards a small building along the outskirts of the facility still shivering heavily, to which the other trooper just gave him a look that literally screamed "Are you ****ing kidding me?...Did you just ask me THAT ****ING QUESTION?!"

[colour=#A52A2A]"[/colour][colour=#A52A2A]Well, there's ice. So, yeah. Freezing." [/colour]Murphy only replied sarcastically secretly hoping to be finished with his patrol as quick as possible before Scully asked anymore stupid questions, he had clearly spoke too soon.

"[colour=#008000]Patrolling in the ice. Give me a ****ing break. You know who doesn't have to patrol in the middle of the night, in the ice?" [/colour]Scully continued ranting about the ice and the cold before looking at Murphy who looked less than interested in his ranting, "[colour=#A52A2A]I'm sure you'll tell me.[/colour]" Murphy humored the ranting pony as they both entered the building, "[colour=#008000]Jenkins. I bet Jenkins is sleeping right now. Back in his rack, with his big ****ing melonhead on a soft pillow." [/colour]Scully walked over to a control panel near the doorway and watched the feeds for any suspicious activity while still talking to Murphy.

[colour=#A52A2A]"Yeah, that's Jenkins."[/colour] Murphey replied as he approached the next door ready to move to the next area of the patrol.

"[colour=#008000]You know I had terminal duty 8 weeks straight? 8 weeks man!"[/colour] Scully annoyingly commented as if it were a terrible crime while watching the screen.

"[colour=#A52A2A]Well lucky you."[/colour] Murphy was starting to get impatient with the complaining pony as he waited by the door for Scully.

"[colour=#008000]And then I make one ****ing comment about the CO to Jenkins, a[/colour][colour=#008000]nd the next thing you know I'm out on patrol.[/colour][colour=#008000]" [/colour]Scully was just about finish resetting the feeds and saving the data to the mainframe as Murphy stood up and walked to the doorway "[colour=#A52A2A]Uh huh that's great[/colour]." he replied with the annoyance clear in his voice he then spotted something in the opposite room past a catwalk, he moved past the door and into the catwalk until a rope drops around his neck and pulls him up violently.

[colour=#008000]"And then Jenkins gets my next terminal duty. And I get to freeze my ass off out here with..." [/colour]He stopped to turn around noticing Murphey had disappeared he walks to the doorway to see nothing was there. [colour=#008000]"Murphy? Come on Murphy. Hey where are ya? Murph. Stop messing around Murph. Murph." [/colour]He was getting nervous and scared this wasn't like Murphy to pull a prank on him like this, he pulls out his service pistol and started looking for Murphy until a voice replied back that was an exact copy of Murphy's. [colour=#A52A2A]"Yea in here. Thought I heard something." [/colour]As Scully heard his voice he calmed down and holstered his pistol walking across the catwalk [colour=#008000]"Oh yeah? Whatcha hear, a ghost?" [/colour]Scully joked and chuckled a little as he walked into the room and stops as he saw something red drip from the ceiling, he froze with horror as He looks down and sees a pool of blood. He looks up and sees Murphy hanging from above, dead.

Then a violet and green-armoured mare appeared in front of him using a voice modulator in her armour to sound like the now dead Murphey, [colour=#EE82EE]"Yeah, I guess you could say something like that"[/colour] Freelancer agent South Dakota replied smirking viciously behind her visor then hits Scully in the neck and knocks him over the platform, causing him to fall to his death, she looked over the side and chuckles then opened her comm radio in her helmet. [colour=#EE82EE]"Hey we clear?" [/colour]She asked Freelancer North Dakota who was camping above the facility in a smokestack watching her progress through a thermal scope of a sniper rifle, "[colour=#800080]Yes South you're clear but watch your corners. This smoke is good for cover but it's playing hell with my thermals. And the cold isn't helping.[/colour]" Freelancer agent North replied watching South go through the facility towards her objective trying to get his sensors to work under the disruptive smoke.

South swiftly and stealthily bypassed another patrol of GEF troopers "[colour=#EE82EE]Whats the time?[/colour]", "[colour=#800080]Don't worry about the time. Worry about the objective. Next patrol is in twenty seconds." [/colour]North eyed the next building in South's path watching South's advance, "[colour=#EE82EE]Huh, I'll be gone before that." [/colour]South remarked overconfidently as she hopped over a catwalk and jumped onto a ledge and kept low running nearing her objective. "[colour=#800080]Ok, slow it down South. Set your armour's motion trackers." [/colour]North warned South carefully to slow down and activate her Armour's motion tracker for the next part of the mission. [colour=#EE82EE]"Nah, takes too long." [/colour]South jumped off the building onto a GEF guard and kills him siliently by snapping his neck and takes his weapon before continuing onwards, [colour=#800080]"So does getting caught! Set your trackers." [/colour]North warned her again this time more stern he didn't want South to get hurt or worse because of something so stupid as her not putting her trackers on.

South neared the next building she peered into the doorwayand saw what appeared to be about a dozen guards she cursed under her breath and sidestepped behind servers that ran around the guards, "[colour=#800080]South! I do not have visual in there. I can't be your eyes if I can't see." [/colour]North's voice sounded concerned over her armour's radio, [colour=#800080]"[/colour][colour=#EE82EE]Just trust me North, I got this." [/colour]She tried to sound calm for North's sake without alerting the nearby guards.[colour=#800080] "South, talk to me." [/colour]North's voice sounded more concerned after her answer she gave him, [colour=#800080]"[/colour][colour=#EE82EE]Not right now North. I see the objective, going to initiate transfer.[/colour]" South whipered into her helmet's mic to North as she located the terminal and slotted a device into the mainframe and it started downloading top secret data files and schematics.

After a few minutes the device finished downloading and was loading juke data into the servers to disgiuse the downloads, [colour=#800080]"While it's loading set your god darn tracker. There's bound to be some..." [/colour]North spotted two thermal signatures heading towards South's location, he went to warn South over the radio, [colour=#800080] "South I've got something odd on thermal. Two small dots." [/colour]North watched as the dots moved into the room South was in, [colour=#EE82EE]"Come on, come on." [/colour]South was waiting for the device to finish the process to finish when she got a warning from North,[colour=#ee82ee] "[/colour][colour=#800080]South! Check your six! I think something's in there." [/colour]North got worried about South as he watched the dots approach South's location, either she hides now and wait for the dots to pass or this operation is gonna get loud fast.

South panicked alittle she knew the device wouldn't finish in time then she heard North's warning as she turned she pulled out her pistol to see... a GEF trooper holding two coffee mugs by an alarm trigger watching her for a few moments the trooper notices the trigger, [colour=#EE82EE]"Don't even think about it..."[/colour] South venomously warned the trooper with her pistol aimed at him, the trooper looked at South then to the trigger deciding whether or not to pull the alarm before running at the alarm, South rapidly shoots him in the head but his body falls towards the trigger [colour=#EE82EE]"Aww ****. It's about to get loud!" [/colour]she pulled the device and stored it in her armour before the trooper's corpse slammed into the alarm trigger and activated a station wide alarm.

The entire facility heard the alarm and started scrambling arming up to capture the intruders,[colour=#800080] "On my way!" [/colour]North hastly jumped off the smokestack and smashes two soldier's heads together "[colour=#800080]Well, so much for keeping quiet. South! meet me at the helipad for extraction." [/colour]North remarked sarcastically before running to help out South[colour=#800080]. [/colour]"[colour=#EE82EE]Roger. Might need a minute." [/colour]South ran past three guards and quickly executed them, she then jumped off a platform and was soon cornered by three more soldiers. She fired at them killing them with burst fire and ran forward, kicking two soldiers backward and shooting one in the head with a single shot. She punched one of the remaining soldiers and broke his leg. She tossed him towards the other remaining soldier and kicked in soldier's face smashing it into a locker brutally, South then again becomes surrounded, until North arrives firing rounds off point blank making corpses out of the GEF troopers and fires his SMG right into a soldier's stomach.

"[colour=#EE82EE]Shotgun![/colour]" South yelled to North as he cocked the shotgun, "[colour=#800080]Catch![/colour]" North yelled back as he then tosssed it to South who catches the shotgun and decapitates a soldier with it with a shotgun blast. "[colour=#EE82EE]Thanks![/colour]" South thanked North for the shotgun save before a sniper round whizzed past them both, North and South took cover as a sniper started shooting at them on the building rooftop in front of them. "[colour=#EE82EE]Sniper! Top of that building!"[/colour]South warned North as they took cover, "[colour=#800080]Switch on my mark. Sync?" "[/colour][colour=#EE82EE]Sync!" "[/colour][colour=#800080]Mark!" t[/colour]he two switch positions in perfect syncronisation as South grabs a soldier's body. "[colour=#EE82EE]Moving!" "[/colour][colour=#800080]Go go go!" [/colour]South runs to the building where the sniper is, using the body as a shield with North following closely behind her, [colour=#800080]"Watch your left!" [/colour]North warned South as the round got incredibly closer then North and South shoot down the sniper along with many other soldiers as they fell off the building and into the icey ocean below. "[colour=#800080]Get the door, I'll hold them off." [/colour]North ordered south as he fired a sniper shot that went clean through three troopers holding them off so South can get the door open.[colour=#800080] [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"[/colour][colour=#EE82EE]We're good, let's move." [/colour]South got the door open and tapped her brother on the shoulder then[colour=#EE82EE] [/colour]the two pass through the door and run to the landing pad, executing every soldier in their way, "[colour=#800080]Switch! Move!" [/colour]North switched around and blasted a trooper in the face and ran with South to the helipad, they reach the landing pad, and then notice the massive groups of GEF soldiers surrounding them. "[colour=#EE82EE]Oh come on!" [/colour]South yelled in frustration at the massive amounts of GEF troopers on platforms that surrounded the helipad, the commanding GEF officer was on a deployed heavy machine gun on the platform in fornt of them, "[colour=#0000FF]Attention assholes, stand down you're surrounded. Give us the data file and hand yourselves in now!"[/colour]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Counselor and the Director were watching the situation take place via hologram, "Sir the situation is critical, should we do something?" the Counselor asked the Director concerned about the deteriorating situation.

"Yes, send her in." the Director replied watching the hologram, disatisfied that the situation didn't go to plan.

"Roger that. Come in Number One, Number One you are green to go, begin engagement." the Counselor activated the communications to another agent on the facility.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North and South were surrounded on all sides waiting for extraction that was seemingly running late, "[colour=#800080]Well, out of the frying pan and into the fire[/colour]." North remarked calmly, [colour=#ee82ee]"Eh, figure I could take 50 of 'em. How 'bout you?" [/colour]South jokingly replied as she looked at the crowd smirking at so many targets, [colour=#ee82ee]"[/colour][colour=#800080]How about you save your jokes until we get out of this?" [/colour]North snapped back annoyed as South was making jokes in a situation like this, [colour=#800080]"[/colour][colour=#ee82ee]Yeah well w[/colour][colour=#EE82EE]here the hell is extraction?!"[/colour] South impatiently yelled wishing it would arrive and pick them both up already, "[colour=#0000ff]Attention assholes this is your final warning, stand down! You're surrounded! Give us the data file now! You will be taken into custody! We can do this the easy way or the hard way! There is no escape, so give us the **** data file!"[/colour] the GEF commander yelled to the two Freelancer agents hoping they would go quietly.

"Number One, begin engagement."

Then a third agent known as Carolina seemingly comes out of nowhere sneaks behind the soldiers while camoflauged in the background. She then attacks the soldiers and grabs the turret and shoots a support beam causing the platform, and the soldiers standing on it to fall making a dramatic dynamic entry. [colour=#800080]"Get down!" [/colour]North warns and grabs South as he shields her with his body, the two then get up and look at Carolina attacking the soldiers. "[colour=#800080]Son of a *****. [/colour][colour=#800080]It's her..."[/colour] North watched with relief as Carolina tore into the GEF forces like paper, [colour=#EE82EE]"Whats going on? What? What's she doing here?" [/colour]South confusingly asked North then realised what was happening as she saw Carolina backflip down to her and North, her colors changing from black to a light blue colour, leaving a spinning turret to kill the GEF soldiers and causes them to roll onto the helipad.

"[colour=#40E0D0]Okay, my turn." [/colour]Carolina, North and South pounced on the Gef troopers and started causing mayhem in their ranks causing many to fall off the platform and into the sea Carolina kicked a GEF trooper off the helipad then frontflips out of the way of burst fire coming from a trooper to heer left, she picked another trooper and threw him into the attacking troopers and they both fell off the platform, meanwhile during the battle two panicking GEF soldiers were crawling on the ground trying to find a weapon in the chaos "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. Oh, yes! A rifle! I'm saved!" the trooper exclaimed as he picked up an assault rifle stood up and started firing randomly at the agents before another trooper walks up to him wanting that rifle, "Uh, hey man, Uh, I hate to bother you but I think that's my rifle you're holding." the second trooper tried to tell the other trooper trying to get the rifle, "What the hell are you talking about? Just grab any rifle! Like look at that, there is seriously a pile of rifles..." the trooper got panicky as he tried to fire at the agents who were running around killing the GEF forces, "No, that's my good luck rifle. That's the one I sleep with every night." the other trooper complained attempting to get the rifle, "Are you kidding me, man?!" the panicky trooper yelled at the other trooper in disbelief before South kicked them both off the edge of the platform.

As the Freelancers fought, the GEF Commander gets back on his turret and aims it at South, North spotted where the commander was aming for and ran "[colour=#800080]South, look out!" [/colour]North yelled to South warning her before he pushed her out of the way and gets shot several times in the chest and visor. "[colour=#800080]Ah![/colour]" North screamed in pain as he got sent flying by the turret rounds, "[colour=#EE82EE]North! No![/colour]" South ran to North and pulled him up supporting him as Carolina fires a grapling hook at the turret and pulls it down. "[colour=#0000FF]What the?" [/colour]the commander could only make our as the turret fires beneath him collapsing the catwalk under the GEF commander and the GEF troopers. Most of the soldiers fell, but the commander falls on a ledge jutting out under the catwalk and attempts to get up. South was helping North walk [colour=#EE82EE]"I got you. Move." [/colour]She tosses North against the railing. The twins then both fire their weapons at the remaining soldiers. "[colour=#EE82EE]Come in, command! We have wounded, you need to get us out of here right now!"[/colour] South requested an extraction desparately trying to get North to safety while sending out an SOS signal.

"[colour=#40E0D0]Come on you two. We're leaving." [/colour]Carolina confidently said as she tosses herself, North, and South over the edge and they land on the roof of a dropship which hovered above the helipad dramatically. [colour=#40E0D0]"Sorry about the mess, fellas. Package is secure. Everybody on board." [/colour]Carolina taunted the GEF troopers before climbing down a ladder leading into the dropship's troop bay, she entered the cockpit and climbs into the co-pilot's seat. "Somebody call for a ride?" 4-6-9er asked jokingly smirking at Carolina "[colour=#40E0D0]You're late." [/colour]Carolina replied sternly as she jumped into the co-pilot seat, "Ah well, you can take it out of my tip." 4-6-9er shrugged teasing Carolina as she flew the dropship away from the platform.

As they reached a minimun safe distance a wild massive explosion engulfed the platform and collapsed the glaciers sending the research facility to the bottom of the ocean.