Canterlot Voice Ep.11 - Socks Off and a Canterlot Wedding

Tenkan

Howdy, Canterlot! Quite a lot happening this week, am I right or am I right?

It's been a long time coming, but it's about time we sit down and talk about the important things in life, my friends.

CVPodcast.png

Like cartoon ponies and pony cartoons. I mean what else? :aubrey:

https://soundcloud.c...lot-voice-ep-11

[colour=#000000]Episode 11[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Hosts[/colour]

• [colour=#000000]Tenkan[/colour]
  • [colour=#000000]Erlenmeyer[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Guests[/colour]

• [colour=#000000]IRockZ28[/colour]

[colour=#000000]News[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Shoutouts:[/colour]

• [colour=#000000]Congratulations to Manestream[/colour]

• [colour=#000000]Conor Coltons birthday[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Interview with IRockZ28[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Creative Works[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Threads on the Rise[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Featured Artist:[/colour]

Some Cool Stuff

Incoming sappy speech:

I'd like to personally thank all the members that are on this forum. You're all great, great people. All unique in your own ways and talented, but all kind and awesome at the same time. Roleplayers, illustrators, singers, music makers, writers, readers, enthusiast members, moderators, and administrators. A big thank you again to the moderators and administrators for keeping this community together.

If it wasn't for any of you, we wouldn't be making this podcast in the first place. :)

We want all of you to be a part of this and to get on the band wagon of fun that this podcast has been. It really is a joy podcasting and we're always thankful to the guests that come on.

Oh, and a big thank you to Erlenmeyer, Nemmy, and Noctriix for making this podcast a lasting and joyful project. :)

We're thankful to Crescent Blaze, Starfox64x, and Xiee too, who were there at the beginning to help establish this. ;)

You're all awesome. Don't forget to leave your feedback! ;)

• Like 3

Roleplayers, illustrators, singers, music makers, writers, readers, enthusiast members, moderators, and administrators. A big thank you again to the moderators and administrators for keeping this community together.

But not our talented and hard working staff of RP helpers and Senior RP Helpers? :?:

Heh. Seriously though, you guys are the ones who deserve praise for keeping this podcast going all this time for the community. Good job! :)

Nice episode. Glad to see Brian finally get some recognition on here; his art is amazing, and that's to say nothing of all the work he's done for the site as an RP Helper, on lore and maps and now as the site's dedicated Gallery Moderator. if any artist deserves the feature its him.

Interview was kind of amusing. Though how dare IRockZ28 not like Rarity! She is the most fabulous pony ever! :wail:

Anyway, good episode. Looking forward to the next one! (more so than usual, for reasons :smug: )

• Like 2

Where do we begin? Let's wind the clocks back a year. These cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you. I mean... what happened? Did your ba-

Hang on. Wrong script.

Okay, here we go.

There needs to be a stronger word than 'flattered'. My stuff? Sure, it's sketchy. And I kinda like it that way. But it's... ah, c'mon, me? There's plenty of other folks on this board much more talented than I, churning out finished product on a regular basis. It's silly that I get the spotlight. However, please do not mistake these words for ingratitude. Quite the opposite. This little gesture of yours is a real confidence booster. I look forward to continuing to draw for this wonderful board. I hope I can live up to these expectations.

Thank you so very much.

• Like 1