Take a picture of your pony merchandise!

notdeathsongx3

I have one of those Pinkies with the collar that lights up that I got for my birthday before I was a real brony (just starting up then). I'm going to wait until after Christmas to see if I get anything, then I'll post a picture for sure.

• 7 months later...

Hoo boy, you just asked the right guy to post his pony merchandise...

UNFORTUNATELY, it's 1 in the morning here in NJ, and I have no time to gather up my merchandise and get a huge picture.

However, I promise you a huge pic of all my stuff by the end of this weekend! You'll be amazed, I assure you!

• Like 1

What I own:

5 Hot Topic/WeLoveFine shirts

"Friendship Express" DVD - Signed by Andrea Libmann, Tara Strong, John De Lancie and Lauren Faust

40 FiM Trading Cards

Hot Topic FiM "seat belt" belt

Cloudsdale Blind Bag set

Fluttershy plushie (Valued at $575)

7 Custom prints

My friend Hayden (ChillzMaster on this forum) owns the best piece of all, however. A recording of Tara Strong quoting a line from "APPLE.MOV". It's our most...prize possession, to say the least, xD

post-1325-0-55136600-1345340224_thumb.jp

post-1325-0-37590200-1345340233_thumb.jp

post-1325-0-50704800-1345340239_thumb.jp

post-1325-0-97590700-1345340248_thumb.jp

I gotta say... i like that button... much better than the generic generic faces i have... but i do have some....

I have a handful of blindbags that i'm... dissappointed with... seriously, RD and FS's hair are wrong, and Twi's eyes look funny, not to mention half of the ponies are cheap knock offs... *grumble*

2012-08-18_23-40-52_701.jpg

I got various pins, from the generic faces to some epic pins! I got an extra dash mark as well as a wonderbolts pin just like it on my work apron.

2012-08-18_23-41-16_484.jpg

I have some more blindbags that i spray painted gold and silver cause they look better like this to be honest...

2012-08-18_23-41-54_313.jpg

I also got a painting of Dash from someone on DA ^_^ It's aweshum

2012-08-18_23-41-21_989.jpg

Thought I throw my hat into the ring and show off a few pieces of the merchandise that I own. I've got a modest collection at the moment, but it's continuously being expanded when I get the chance as merchandise is very hard to come by here in Australia, and also expensive for the more valuable items such as the Pony Wedding stuff.

7560731016_ba4e3e1a41_c.jpg

These are the items as per the pic above:

* Pack of 4 Blind Bag Figurines (from eBay)

* Normal Brushable & Shine Bright Fluttershy (from eBay)

* Fashion Style Dolls (Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash & Rarity) (from eBay)

* Snowcatcher Figurine (from the Madman DVD box set)

* Royal Castle Friends Playset (from Big W)

* Pony School Pals & Cheerilee Playset (from Big W)

* Canterlot Special Edition Playset (from Target Online)

* Princess Cadance Talking Doll (from Target Online)

* Custom Made Fluttershy Plushie (from an eBay seller)

I also have one of my OC ponies made into a plushie, but it isn't shown in this pic.

Well would ya look at all this pony stuff. Let's see...

Two customized brushies to look like Lyra and Derpy

A custom-made clay statue of mah OC

An ungodly amount of blind-bags (Mane 6 "sparkly" + BOY PONY<exactly what it said on the toy...

An unholy amount of posters (of of which has water damage, thank you very much Thoth) one of which is signed by John De Lancie

I also like to display the standees from the Pony cards (they look nice when put together)

A Rainbow Dash keychain (traded for a SUBWAY pin)

A Rarity squishy ball-thingy (It's cute and is designed after best pony, so w/e!)

One T-shirt (Luna cutie mark, colored in Chysalis colors tho)

A recording device, autographed by Tara Strong, that says "Applejack, what are you doing? You can't eat all those apples!"

According to Thoth, the above is my most prized possession. I beg to differ.

I have a Comic-Con 2011 MLP poster (no text at the bottom) signed by (as I like to say) everypony. Egophiliac, Mic the Microphone, Dusty Katt, Cereal Velocity, PK, and many more. It wouldn't have been complete without Faust at the bottom though, so some line-waiting later, my poster was complete.

484454_3388138384761_265295209_n.jpg

070112215102.jpg

081212154901.jpg

• Like 1

I have strikingly little pony merch.

I did acquire the three miniature collection sets (Apple Family, Cloudsdale and Wedding) when they came out, so here's that:

mlp_miniature_collection___three_sets_by_philthetimewizard-d5br48e.jpg

I intend to keep collecting the sets in this line as they're released, so in the future I'll have a pretty cool collection to show off. :)

Might also buy some other, bigger ponies. We'lll see. ;)

I don't have much yet, but I will be getting far more paraphernalia in the future.

This is my shirt. The bottom says "EVERYPONY EQUAL EVERYPONY LOVED" and RD is made up of all the characters, pre-Canterlot Wedding! Even Tom is included!

post-4473-0-73051100-1345598068_thumb.jp

This would be my very first official FIM toy...The 'Cloudsdale" set. Miss Dash does approve of my color changing keyboard!

Just wish she'd stop dancing on my keyboard.

1000947o.jpg

TACOBOB AM IS A DORK! :blah:

hey! :scream:

This first pic is my bookshelf in my bedroom. That's the 3 3-pack miniature sets, the 3 special edition sparkly blind bags, the Celestia / Luna set, and a set with the brushable-sized ponies with molded mane and tail.

20120815_200125.jpg

These are my two t-shirts from We Love Fine:

20120731_202530.jpg

And finally, my Mane-6 blind bags watching from atop my monitor.

20120212_124052.jpg

Dah! I'm jealous! awesome Vinyl and glowing keyboard!

I got it from THINKGEEK.com It's actually animated..The colors change..You can pick a color for each key..Or have it change colors as you type..Can even sync up with music. Very geeky. :geek:

I got it from THINKGEEK.com It's actually animated..The colors change..You can pick a color for each key..Or have it change colors as you type..Can even sync up with music. Very geeky. :geek:

Yeah, but it's pretty pricey isnt it? I'd rather go for something that has like a little touch screen for various actions