Hey There!

Starbuster

[colour=#4b0082]About Myself[/colour]: I'm a brony. What more to say? I love playing xbox, chatting with friends, and watching mlp with the few brony friends i have.

[colour=#660099]How I found Canterlot.com[/colour]: Looked for something to RP online, found this :)

[colour=#6600cc]How I became a fan of MLP:FiM[/colour]: A couple friends introduced me to it. been hooked ever since

[colour=#6600ff]My favourite main cast pony/s[/colour]: Fluttershy, Miss Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkamina Diane Pie

Hey all :) I'm new here (obviously XD) and I've never really done RP before, so I figured its time to try something new. If anyone has any tips or anything like that, i'm open to suggestion. I love making new friends and hope that RPing sticks with me. It sounds like something I'm going to enjoy. I hope the community is as friendly as I've been told they are :)

• Like 1

@shyshy I'll definitely let you know if I need some help :)

@Browneh I wanna say Vinyl says that, but I dont know xD And I'll be your irl brony friend! :D

@LifeIsMusic Oh I play all sorts of games, Halo, CoD, Left4Dead, Split Second, Borderlands 2. Those are just the ones I've played recently. :)

@Armony Thanks for the welcome :D

I love how welcomed I am :) It's not often that people are this friendly to new people :)

@shyshy I'll definitely let you know if I need some help :)

@Browneh I wanna say Vinyl says that, but I dont know xD And I'll be your irl brony friend! :D

@LifeIsMusic Oh I play all sorts of games, Halo, CoD, Left4Dead, Split Second, Borderlands 2. Those are just the ones I've played recently. :)

@Armony Thanks for the welcome :D

I love how welcomed I am :) It's not often that people are this friendly to new people :)

I like Halo 3, Black ops and World at War, Left 4 Dead and I really like Left 4 Dead 2 :D

I dont really like halo reach, what about Black ops? Shall I add you because I'm on xbox now? If so, whats your name?

Yeah i play black ops :) my name on XBL is KSI Inferno216. i used to be in KSI. but i'm not now.

It means welcome silly!

And an aubergine....and pinkies cutie mark

The cutie mark and the aubergine i'm not understanding all the way XD but that's okay!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to Canterlot!

I hope you enjoy our lovely site filled with wonderful ponies.

My name is BlindJester otherwise known as Jessie, Painty, PaintedWings, or BJ.

I will be your new friend here as you get accustomed to our joyful herd!

Please don't hesitate to ask me or any other ponies questions you may have. :)

Also I /love/ your icon is that your ponysona or. . . ? :D

I'm late to the party and have no regrets~