Where Fellow Bronies live

Starbuster

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Tucson, Arizona, US

I have to say I hadn't realized just how diverse this forum had gotten :)

Its been 234 years, 23 days, and 45 minutes. My supply of sustenance has run out. But finally after all these trials, I found another Brony that lives in Arizona. Im already in your fridge. Waiting or the correct moment to strike :mad:

Its been 234 years, 23 days, and 45 minutes. My supply of sustenance has run out. But finally after all these trials, I found another Brony that lives in Arizona. Im already in your fridge. Waiting or the correct moment to strike :mad:

Oh, so that's the noise I heard.

I should go ahead and apologize for Harry then. He's that little plastic container with gray fungus growing on it. Gained sentience about a month ago. He's quite friendly once you sit down and chat.

Just don't get started on politics... You'll never hear the end of it. :razz:

Oh, so that's the noise I heard.

I should go ahead and apologize for Harry then. He's that little plastic container with gray fungus growing on it. Gained sentience about a month ago. He's quite friendly once you sit down and chat.

Just don't get started on politics... You'll never hear the end of it. :razz:

Ah yes, Harry has made quite the impression. We have played multiple games of chess using the items in your fridge. But it leaves me to wonder, what is in that plastic container!?

• 3 months later...

I know for a fact no bronies live here:

Baltimore, Maryland

You've gotta be kidding me, right? You realize how close you are to the place I'm from? Right across the bay bridge, dude. Also, if you attend bronycon this year, which, living there, you'd better, I could be seeing you when I come home this summer!

I'll one up you on that, we're actually pretty close to each other.

Washington, D.C.

Oh so close to home. Can't wait to be back.

Milford, NJ :D

Another one decently close to DE. Love it.

Right here in little o'le Pequannock, New Jersey we have about 9-10 Bronies here! Quite a fun town, if I do say so myself!

Not sure if that's farther north in the state, or farther south...

Norfolk, VA.

Get me out of here!

I've been there! I actually went to Eustis for a couple months. Lol.

Anchorage, Alaska.

I hope I can make some kind of thing when I come home to Ohio.

If I come home. :/

Lol. I know the feel Kamerad. You have 3 fellow bronies over in Fairbanks, if you ever, for some unknown reason, end up here. Lol.

How did I miss this thread the first time around?

Chatting from Fairbanks Alaska here. And there is another guy on this forum from here as well!

Lol. Too true Weesh. But remember, I'm not FROM Alaska, just living up here for a couple years.

Whew. Quite a bit to be quoting. Anyways, for me, currently living in Fairbanks, Alaska, like Weesh. But I'm originally from a little town called Woodside, Delaware. I miss it so. Such a picturesque little town.

• 3 weeks later...

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Meaning just south of the middle of nowhere, known mostly for... wheat? And loving college sports more than anyone else in the USA.

So yeah, Although it doesn't look like I'm the only Okie in the group.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Meaning just south of the middle of nowhere, known mostly for... wheat? And loving college sports more than anyone else in the USA.

As someone who went to a Texas Big 12 school, I am compelled to disagree.

But not because you are wrong.

So...Sooners or Cowboys?

Archived