A Canterlot Neighborhood! OOC and Application!

Dunno if there are still spots but it is time for the BEST CHARACTER

Name: Colby 'Kaneigh' West

Race: Pegasus

Brief History: Kaneigh is a THE BEST THING SINCE CHEESE which is ironic because his parents were cheesemakers, hence his name. He grew up not knowing his father, and channeled his early troubles with this lack of fatherly authority into music, which he proved a natural at. He produced for some now successful musical acts, but has yet to make the big time himself despite having a critically acclaimed album under his belt already. He was working on his second album when his mother died of medical complications, which significantly impacted his sociability, his art, and does to this day.

Looks: A brick red coat with a shaved mane and a jet black tuft of a tail, and a well trimmed beard of facial hair. Kind of scrawny, but lean and muscled for his small stature. If humanized, he looks like Kanye freaking West, of course, with a decent set of wings.

Cutie Mark: His cutie mark is similar to a musical quarter note, only with an 'x' in place of the circle, a common way to notate drum notes. Kaneigh earned his cutie mark the first time he was ever in a studio, when his mother brought him around because he insisted on getting the chance to see the inside of a recording studio. Inside, Kaneigh fiddled around with a sampler, and produced a rough beat that would later be refined into one of his first singles, 'Celestia Trots'. While it was hardly a work of art, his mother was proud, Kaneigh was enthralled. He earned his cutie mark and swore he'd be a producer someday.

Personality: Kaneigh has the largest ego in existence, he is great but the problem is he knows it all too well, and he expects everyone to know it as well. He is argumentative, and eloquent, a dangerously bad combination for making friends. He is judgmental and condescending in equal measure. However, he is also an artist at heart, he appreciates other ponies who work hard to make their dreams come true, and he has a soft spot for pretty mares/girls.

Likes and Dislikes: Likes making music and pretty women. Dislikes people who do not play to his massive ego.

Character flaws: Have you not read the above? He has an ego the size of Mars and the stubbornness to make it a problem for everyone around him.

Family: Doesn't know father, mother is dead.

Random fact: He died for your sins. And before anyone makes the obvious joke, shut up.

• Like 1

Deadpool; well I'm not sure how I feel about that app, it wasn't straight foreward.... For now I'm going to say no, because I want to keep the neigborhood a c4 free zone.

Rhapsody: I'm glad to have you here sis! Approved

Fermatta; you get to live your dream! Approved

Deadpool; well I'm not sure how I feel about that app, it wasn't straight foreward.... For now I'm going to say no, because I want to keep the neigborhood a c4 free zone.

Rhapsody: I'm glad to have you here sis! Approved

Fermatta; you get to live your dream! Approved

Back up App, ACTIVATE!

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/10253-finalwhacky-wilson/

Okay! I'll RP as Dash! :D I promise to post at least twice a day, it won't be consecutive though.

Name: Rainbow Dash

Race: Pegasus

Brief History: Love Cloudsdale to death, as it is my true home. But Ponyville is nice too! When I was younger, I was rambunctious and speedy. Some kids even called me Rainbow Crash! But that never broke my spirit! Now, I'm the fastest flyer in Equestria *cough cough* and I thrive to be with the Wonderbolts. I was always loyal to my friends and still am to this day!

Looks: I'm five two, very short I know. I've got an average build (I'm also flat chested...kinda). I like to exercise everyday, so I'm very active in keeping my body fit. My hair is of rainbow hue and goes to my shoulders. I like to spike up the top and use a pair of flight goggles as a headband. I've got light skin and magenta eyes that shine bright like a diamond. I always like to wear hoodies or tanktops depending on the day. Along with a pair of yoga pants or lycra shorts with my favorite pair of Converse! (Light blue, to be exact). I've got blue wings, blue ears, and a long rainbow tail. I think I look pretty hot! Hah!

Cutie Mark: A cloud with a red, yellow, and blue lightning bolt coming out of it.

Personality: I am very shy...HAHAH! Who am I kidding?! I'm outgoing, fun, humorous, and I like to talk! Some people say I'm obnoxious, others say I'm freaking fantastic! But at times I do seem a little prideful, but that's just who I am sometimes...sorry guys!

Likes and Dislikes: Racing and staying fit are my favorite things to do, besides singing, causing mischief and pulling pranks, Nightmare Night, and...mares/colts. Yeah, I said it! I dislike losing, being number two, and mean people who are mean to my friends! The worst!

Character Flaws: Just to say...I'm very competitive and I LOVE to win. So I...sometimes brag. Okay, I brag a lot...big deal! I'm a little hot headed at times.

Random Fact: Did yah know that I'm very flexible and can wrap my leg around my shoulders? Yeah, now you do!!!

• Like 1

Name: Cloud Shimmers

Race: Wings FTW

Brief History: Cloud grew up a bit of a troubled kid. He was always a little depressed and never truly happy with his girlfriends. But then he met Mackell, the first "boy" to ever peak his interests. He's been in love with Mackell since (lets assume) High School and he hopes Mackell is happy with him. His hapiness grew when his sister wanted to help them pay for a house in Canterlot, and move in with them!

Looks: Normal weight, kinda strong, two cute cobalt blue wings, and my adorable ears that "someone" likes to play with. I'm 6'2. My hair is blonde and usually messy, and my eyes are Viridian! I have kinda pale skin, I guess I should stop sleeping so late :P

Cutie Mark: A neon blue Lightning bolt emerging from a dark cloud. Like most pegasi, Cloud loves to fly; but it represents more than that. His cutie mark, to him, represents his bravery. He flew out into a storm to save a filly, and in the process was struck by lightning. When he awoke a few days later, he had his cutie mark!

Personality: Cloud always tries to be kind, and usually is. He's very loyal, and will always do his best to help his friends. He loves his sister and his boyfriend and will always put there needs in front of his own.

Likes and dislikes: Cloud's favorite food (as a human) is FishFingers and lemon custard. He loves hugs and they will always cheer him up. He doesn't like people who judge eachother before getting to know them. Honesty is the best policy.

Character flaws: I want to please everybody, plain and simple, and I hate asking for help...

Family: My super cute boyfriend and my wonderful sister are living with me<3

(my App occupies the hidden tenth space!)

• Like 1

Name: Silverbolt

Race: Wings

Brief History: Silverbolt was born in the Strand, near the country music capital of Equestria. Oddly enough, he has a Heartland accent from his parents moving to Ponyville to be closer to his grandparents. His parents both had wings until his dad left and they didn't have a whole lot for money and the like. So his mum worked full-time to provide for him and his younger sister. He was cared for by his grandma and stayed at her home whilst his mother worked.

Looks: He stands about 6' tall and is quite slim. Not particularly strong with his arms, his legs and cobalt blue wings are especially strong from his hard work as a newsfoal and now working as a long distance package carrier. His ice blue hair is chronically left flat and unbrushed although he will run a hand through it frequently. He dresses quite casually, wearing shorts/jeans and t-shirts underneath a bomber's jacket. He also interchangeablely wears glasses or goggles, depending on his current state of movement. He has brown eyes by the way.

Cutie Mark: Goggles encircleing a stylized bolt of lightning. He got his mark when he flew through a severe storm and had his goggles destroyed by a snapped branch falling onto his head. He finished his newsfoal duties by sheer force of will, crippled by his nearsightedness and arrived home safe and sound. It wasn't until his mum got him his glasses and pointed it out in the mirror that he saw his mark. To him, it means that any obstacle or setback can be overcome as long as you have determination and believe you can do it. (Cheesy, I know.)

Personality: Silverbolt is quite casual and laid-back, but can be refined when he absolutely has to. He is quite friendly and courteous around others as his grandmother taught him well. A bit of a slacker, he tends to put off tasks he doesn't like to do and instead play a game or just leave the house for hours at a time. He is a real nice guy despite his laziness and will gladly help someone who needs it. He may be laid-back, nice, and caring but if you manage to get him angry, he has a tendency to play really mean jokes intended to cause serious harm and damage to property.

Likes and dislikes: Silverbolt enjoys everything in life except a few things do annoy him. They are: extreme temperatures, thugs, cleaning bathrooms, au gratin potatoes with cheese (The texture just doesn't agree with his palate. Fun fact: I'm the same way). He doesn't particularly enjoy sports but he'll play a pickup game of hoofball with friends and neighbors. He doesn't enjoy gyms or lifting but loves to fly and swim.

Character flaws: His slacker attitude and confidence can really rub people the wrong way as he cannot back down from a challenge. He tends to go to the extreme with things as well.

Family: He is living away from his parents and sister, all alone. He is currently single and looking for a roommate.

Random fact: He evaded a hydra with an injured unicorn in his arms.)

Name: Sidereum "Sid" Sky

Race: A Humanized Pegasi

Brief History: Sidereum originated from Cloudsdale like most Pegasi and lived there for many years. After her father recieved a job down in Canterlot, they left Cloudsdale and have resided in Canterlot ever since. Although Sid adores the big city of Canterlot, she hopes to one day live the rest of her life in Cloudsdale, where she can be closer to the stars in the night sky. She recently moved into this Canterlot Neighborhood and still has some unpacking to do.

Looks: Sidereum has dark blue eyes, her body type is just a bit more slender and curvy then the average body type for girls her age (It's somewhat abnormal). She has short white hair with bangs that are swept to the left side of her face. Sid is very pale due to all the time she spends at night; She also has a few pale freckles along the bridge of her nose. Lastly, she has very dark circles under her eyes from the lack of sleep she has been getting yet there is something so very charming about her.

Cutie Mark: The Pegasus constellation, showing her love and talent for astronomy. The Pegasus constellation was the first constellation Sid learned.

Personality: Sid likes to think of herself as a very average person with nothing special about her (besides her cutiemark). She can be pretty shy at first and won't speak unless spoken to but when you get her to open up, she often to speaks her mind. Sid is a bit of a boy, hence her nickname, Sid and will keep anything remotely girly a secret. She is more of an observer but will speak out if she feels the need to. Sometimes, she feels like a "lapdog" kind of person and often puts herself down because of it.

Likes and dislikes: Well, Sid obviously loves the sky but mostly the night time. (Thats when all the stars come out!) She secretly loves dressing up and pretending she was dancing with some fancy fellow at a ball before they fall in love with each other and live happily ever after, wishing that it was more then just a silly, girly fantasy. She hates her girly interests yet loves them at the same time. Sid also loves sweet drinks, especially hot cocoa! She dislikes

Character flaws: She tends to dig herself a whole she can't get out of when it comes to her work. She hates standing aside when she feels the need to stand up or speak out but is afraid of what other people might think if she did.

Family: Sidereum's Mother passed away and her father is always away doing business, leaving her with rarely any family to visit. Sid has no siblings.

Random fact: Sid knows every constellation in the night sky. Before going back to Cloudsdale, she hopes to work in the castle as the kingdoms personal astronomer.

Alrighty! Thank you very much! :) (Assuming you mean me?)

/////

Sidereum twisted the knob that lead to reality. She closed her eyes, braced herself for the brightness and opened the door. The morning sun shined down on her pale face. Sid stepped outside and closed the door behind her, making sure to lock it. She had some trouble opening her eyes but she managed. She stretched her arms out and yawned. "I can already tell... Its gonna be a long day..." Sid whispered under her breath. Sid drove her hands into her pockets to count the bits she had scavanged from around the house. After counting the bits and realizing she had enough bits to go eat breakfast, she headed to a small cafe where she thought she had enough bits to pay for the food. After taking a seat at a table on the inside of the cafe, Sid brushed her hair with her hands and watched the people walk the streets of Canterlot through the window.

Edited by Almace

Oh, um. The RP itself is in the free for all section, this is where we come to talk about it :razz: also, its about dinner time in the RP...

Okay, thank you, I'm just a tad bit confused x.x I'm a bit of noob here, sorry! :sniff: