Nice to meet you

Thestalion

About Myself: I like video games and movies. Lots of different types of music. Also cartoons. 28 years old. Father of 1.5. Grande prairie Alberta

How I found Canterlot.com: Looking online for somewhere to talk to people in my area to talk about MLP FiM

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Watching Saturday morning. Cartoons with my son.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I'm mot really sure if this is for me or not. I not really a forum person but it is hard to find people in my area

That are into mlp. Bronies. I am a bronie looking for other bronies to talk to.

Well, well, well, you've come to the right place, Mr. 28 year old. :smug:

Welcome to the great city of Canterlot, the names Lovin' Moonlight or LM for short. There's a slew of stuff to do here, from threads about video games, to role-playing ,even artistic ventures if you're into drawing. (And if not, go request something from community art slaves. :P) There a lot of ponies here who thought they weren't forum ponies, myself included, but you'll fall under the Canterlot Curse soon enough...just wait...

Anyway! What kind of games are you into? N64 days or even later? How about anything recent? I'm a huge game, but my hands have been on hiatus because of good ol' university. -3-

This is not my first time RPing but it has been quite a few years.

My favorite genres of music are alternative and metal, my two favorite bands are Our Lady Peace and System of a Down.

My favorite system is the PS3, I have about 60 games mostly action adventure, role playing, and first and third person shooters. I watch alot of anime and read manga 2 series that I am currently reading/ watching are Bleach, and One Piece. Watching Fim with my kid is lots of fun.

This is not my first time RPing but it has been quite a few years.

My favorite genres of music are alternative and metal, my two favorite bands are Our Lady Peace and System of a Down.

My favorite system is the PS3, I have about 60 games mostly action adventure, role playing, and first and third person shooters. I watch alot of anime and read manga 2 series that I am currently reading/ watching are Bleach, and One Piece. Watching Fim with my kid is lots of fun.

I like rock and metal music!

And, which episode of One Piece are you on?

Well I am readin the manga and am currently up to date on it via scanlations. As for the tv series, It is not currently airing in Canada so I have only seen up to Arlong park and am looking for a good website to view the series on or download from. Not sure if I need to watch it or not since I am current with the manga.

Well I am readin the manga and am currently up to date on it via scanlations. As for the tv series, It is not currently airing in Canada so I have only seen up to Arlong park and am looking for a good website to view the series on or download from. Not sure if I need to watch it or not since I am current with the manga.

I just finished watching all the Arlong park episodes, It just keeps getting better :D

Here's a [colour=#0000ff]link[/colour] to the website I use to watch them.