Establishing a 'Magical Guild' in Canterlot!

PIJIN

Better late than never! I do hope your pony brought along the finest of puches, such as Germaney's own "Feuerzangenbowle" or "Sujeonggwa" from the eastern lands...Which is always nice. And pie! Do they make red velvet pie? Mmm. And ofcourse an spell to remove the illusion that they are in fact not in a dingy old warehouse room but in an impressive wizard's tower filled to the brim with ancient books and learned ponies with useful skills and spells to teach. Make it so! (Claps hooves)

Better late than never! I do hope your pony brought along the finest of puches, such as Germaney's own "Feuerzangenbowle" or "Sujeonggwa" from the eastern lands...Which is always nice. And pie! Do they make red velvet pie? Mmm. And ofcourse an spell to remove the illusion that they are in fact not in a dingy old warehouse room but in an impressive wizard's tower filled to the brim with ancient books and learned ponies with useful skills and spells to teach. Make it so! (Claps hooves)

Oh hey, now. You can't rush the mare of the hour! ;) I dunno about any Germaney punches, but she brought you guys something even better!

​ disappointment.

Oh hey, now. You can't rush the mare of the hour! ;) I dunno about any Germaney punches, but she brought you guys something even better!

​ disappointment.

Oh No! That's my LEAST favorite form of something! That's less than something! Waaagh! That's almost nothing! :scream:

Still, Pocket won't leave. The bars and pubs are boring at this moment..And his sister is bogarting the apartment at the moment with her boring work friends. And since he's here, he can at least make himself useful.

Shame he only has just one pair of lips! :kissy:

Hey I'm a little late as I was waiting for my character Midnight Star to be approved. I hope its not too late but I'd like to sign him up.

Yup what they said! I'm not even introducing my second character until the second meeting! There is plenty of time. We want growth :)

• 1 month later...

And no anchovies on the pizza! Bleh! Ponies don't even eat fish..So no on both accounts! :-|

And maybe get a liter of Diet Pony Pib (Grape flavoured) Mmmm. Pibby.

Tell that to Icelandic Horses!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...