Uh......hi again.

ancara22

About Myself: Just a guy that used to be on here a year ago but left for Tumblr. But now, here I am.

How I found Canterlot.com: Used to be on here before.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Found out about it from another forum's topic in a youtube vidja. Watched it, and from then on was a fan.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack
Hi there again, guys. It's been.....what, about a year since I last did much of anything on here? Wow, time sure flies, don't it? XD

Still, I feel like this has become like an entirly new forums since I last came on. Dunno if some of the guys like Bannhammer, Robbiku and so on are still on, but perhaps if they are we can still chat for old-times sake.

So yeah, sorry if this is the wrong place for me to post for such, but I've so out of the loop with this place, as ya prob. can tell. XD

I don't understand how ponies actually LEAVE Canterlot! this place is ADDICTIVE! :???:

Welcome (back) to Canterlot I hope you enjoy your stay (again)! The names Lovin' Moonlight or LM for short, it's a pleasure to meetcha! Robbiku is still here, not sure about Banhammer though. I hope you don't mind me asking but what MLPZero?

And yes, you're posting in the correct thread...

5957793370_9f9f3afa08_m.jpg

• Like 1

Anywho, could anyone fill me in on what I missed since last November? I wanna see if anything important happened, or if any new, good RPers joined since.

Try typing e g g p l a n t, I dare you. :D

I wasn't active very much from November to about August of this year, so I don't know very much except for what's happened recently.

ive only been here about 2 months so i have no idea, besides one thing

[colour=#800080]SEASON 3 HYPE!![/colour]

And how do you leave this place? i love it here too much to leave :D

anyways enough of me rambleing [colour=#0000CD]WELCOME[/colour] [colour=#40E0D0](Back)[/colour]

• Like 1