Share your (digital) desktop

MisterChippy

So anyways, this thread came into being after I stumbled onto Artax's desktop thread, then realized I couldn't post there because I don't own an actual desk. I've got a pretty nice laptop, so I just keep all the computer stuff I own next to my couch and plug it in whenever I want to,..

ANYWAYS, back to the topic at hand, post pictures of your desktop AS IT APPEARS at the moment you read this thread. No cleaning up unnecessary shortcuts or changing the wallpaper. (DO, however, change your wallpaper if it's not appropriate and also make sure to remove any personal info from the screen.)

Here's mine:

post-3801-0-57038700-1352084949_thumb.pn

(sorry for the low quality, but that was the best I could do and still use the upload feature on this site)

Also, that thing in the middle is actually part of my desktop. Its called the WinPet, and essentially it's a storage system for all my shortcuts and an awesome homage to the megaman battlenetwork series!

(and yes, I did forget to remove my name from the screen, but I don't really care)

i dont know why it got that name. It just stuck O_o

I could never keep a folder like that around.^_^'

I'm super OCD about computer organization. All the games on my desktop are sorted by Genre, and before that by Studio. in fact, I almost have more folders in my documents than actual documents (hyperbole, but not too far from the truth).

Woot, desktop thread! Time to clean things up and post an awesome backgro-

post pictures of your desktop AS IT APPEARS at the moment you read this thread. No cleaning up unnecessary shortcuts or changing the wallpaper.

:scream:

Sooooo, ever wanted to see a desktop that hasn't been managed for about three months now?

As for my excuse? BANEBLADES! That's all I can say.

2m34g06.jpg

Woot, desktop thread! Time to clean things up and post an awesome backgro-

:scream:

Sooooo, ever wanted to see a desktop that hasn't been managed for about three months now?

2m34g06.jpg

My computer was way worse, but as long as OP is asleep, I can safely say I clicked and dragged everything into one folder.

• Like 1

I got the whole ponibooru archive stored localy and set on a 15 min. rotation. Right now it shows the Faustcorn looking at a bouquet of flowers... Nice...

Out of that, I use XP, but with a windows 95 look

Dayum. The whole thing?

Also, post a screencap! It's the cool thing to do!