Kingdom Hearts RP! (OOC/ App

I've only played Chain of memories(on gameboy, like a boss), Birth by sleep and 358 days....I never completed chain of memories either...so I go by what I know from those....Plus, I have a hatred for Marluxia, I could never beat him....Lawl...

Ohmigosh!!! Perfect entrance!! Gonna try to stop Shax from leaving!!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only played Chain of memories(on gameboy, like a boss), Birth by sleep and 358 days....I never completed chain of memories either...so I go by what I know from those....Plus, I have a hatred for Marluxia, I could never beat him....Lawl...

Ohmigosh!!! Perfect entrance!! Gonna try to stop Shax from leaving!!

Oh yeah mecha rose man. I found having a heavy attack combo deck worked on him. The one I had the hardest time on was larxene.

Without a post from TBB, use keywielders are sort of stuck. I really hate leaving people in RPs

Well if he is from Britian as his name implies he will probably see later on since it is fairly early in the morning in London Right now. (right now it is 10:30 PM for me so it is fairly late)

Seeing that Shax did Geel Face Turn how about letting one more Nobody into the play?

Oh and SilverWisp....I know that you accidentally erased you app...but can you post it once more? Kind of hard to relate to character I know nothing about...

As I thought, TBB doesn't have the RP followed. He might not remember, after all he did post in Val's RP earlier. I'll shoot him a PM just to let him know.

Cool cool. I just got back from giving a presentation on antarctic theory so it looks like I haven't missed to much. (Had a mini panic attack while trying to set it up last night)

My remade app:

What are you?:(Nobody, Keyblade wielder, Heartless commander)

Nobody

Name: (If a Nobody, rearrange your characters name and add an X Ex: Sora = Roxas)

Vixrels ((prefers to be called Vix, pronounced as "Vai"))

Race: (unicorn, pegasus, earth pony)

Pegasus

Male

Appearance:

Light silver coat. Short, windblown two colour mane and tail both a light periwinkle extending to baby blue. He is slightly shorter than your average colt.

Weapon of Choice / Keyblade description:(keyblades for Key weilders only)

Weapon Name

Moonlight's Glory

Type of weapon:

Dual Blade Scythe

(also, it can seperate into a chain scythe, the majority of the stem turning into the chain that links it together)

The stem of the scythe is metallic black and the blade(s) is/are a light, metallic silver. Its long reach provides a boost in critical hits and a boost in magic, tough this is accompanied by a fall in defence and small drop in attack.

Weapon Rank:

Strength: C+

Defense: D

Speed: S-

Magic: A-

Personality:

Very kind and caring to everypony, even his enemies. Though he may come off as cold and distant if kind wouldn't be appropriate at the moment. He can also be a smart alec at times and he prefers not to talk much.

Cutie Mark:

A gold ring encompassed by three white wings. Showing his natural synergy with almost everypony.

Goal:

To one day have a heart and to know who he really is.

Balls - sorry I forgot about everybody over here, I just got promoted in my school's CCF and all the fams came down to celebrate. Expect a post soon :)

Not sure what a CCF is but congrats. But don't worry to much everyone has a life outside the internet and real life matters always come before internet.

Not Reflect but Reflectaga - Up To Eleven version of the spell. It bounces harmful but not helpful single-target spells.

And I mean that Final Fantasy style...not agains him but ON him.

Not Reflect but Reflectaga - Up To Eleven version of the spell. It bounces harmful but not helpful single-target spells.

And I mean that Final Fantasy style...not agains him but ON him.

That's not what I meant...at all. Blue magic spell Reflect??? (inflicts Dark, mute and slow on all enemies with reflect status)

Yeah...it's hard for me to not do stuff like that. Plus Refletaga is a party buff, so you have it too, you might want to change that. Also that spell was only in XII and it in fact did keep you from using magic on foes, you just had skills that werent magic in the game making it a non issue.

I'm sorry about being anal over something fictional.

Oh, no it's fine. I am perfectly okay with that. And you kind of right Ecplise. I know you made your post already but I change spell Shell. I hope it will not be much of the problem but I mention this just in case.

I have a few...issues with your post Cloud, to be honest.

1. Trex was strangling Shax...continuously. He didn't really stop you know. That said it would be perefectly fine to escape with teleportation but....

2. ....but he was filling her lungs with water at the same time. Teleportation escape still apply but first act after it would be to throw up that water, not stripping out of clothes.

Gotta be careful with that.

I Posted. But I know what you mean. My first draft of my post I realized I accidentally took control of Trexcurn Nobodies and tried to sick them on the group but luckily realized the god mode mistake so I went back in an edited so that Promontory is just trying to dodge ice shards and thunder bolts.

I Posted. But I know what you mean. My first draft of my post I realized I accidentally took control of Trexcurn Nobodies and tried to sick them on the group but luckily realized the god mode mistake so I went back in an edited so that Promontory is just trying to dodge ice shards and thunder bolts.

I was afraid to mention the god-moding...because honestly, I have no say in your guys' fight currently :blush: we Heartless are just biding our time...waiting till you're vulnerable...and then...

[colour=#ff0000]WE STRIKE![/colour]