WHY CANT I SAY EGGYPLANT?

synkyd

Please note that the terms of service and site rules clearly state that 'English' must be spoken at all times.

Manestream & Mylittleponytales will be reading this thread and issuing warnings and bans where appropriate for using yank-speak and attempting to circumvent translations of yank-speak into English.

:aubrey:

• Like 1

Warnings? I think automatic bannings should happen for this offense.

Please note that the terms of service and site rules clearly state that 'English' must be spoken at all times.

Manestream & Mylittleponytales will be reading this thread and issuing warnings and bans where appropriate for using yank-speak and attempting to circumvent translations of yank-speak into English.

I have a feeling you all are laughing..

I don't find this funny.

Bitchjustbecauseyoudontunderstanddoesntmeanitswrong_fea4039211a975e09c807e8b149d9692.png?t=1352592127

Everybody change your post :P

.....at least I didn't BLATANTLY say the American term for aubergine such as Imagination and BELLOSH101

And yet I and everyone else found Artax's humor funny, unlike someone named LovinMoonlight.

EGG.

PLANT.

EG[colour=#696969]G[/colour]PLANT.

tumblr_lmgordUuna1qjxtmio1_500.jpg

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-come-at-me-bro.png

• Like 2