Gameloft's MLP game for Android

Autumn

It's a fun time waster. My niece loves it. It's a simple game like their other games of this ilk and I think has limited long term appeal to even the hardcore bronies just because I doubt many will pay up in the latter half of the game. Still, I think it is solid entertainment with a *lot* of fun fan service.XD

• Like 1

I actually like it quite a lot; my first time playing a Farmville style social game, and the execution seems pretty solid to me.

They need to fix the social elements though; I can't get the Gameloft Social network to work (according to forums I'm not the only one), and I'm hesitant about linking to facebook. For a game like this, not having fully functional social stuff is pretty much a death knell...

It's a facebook-esque game... something time based to keep you coming back over the course of our day with options to pay real money to help advance yourself more quickly... It's farmville essentially, but at least with a theme i enjoy... but i'll probably quit not long from now... the next pony they want me to get is Rarity who costs 90 gems... which is like $10 or something... which i'm NOT going to pay...

Taking advatage of those free app offers gets me some gems though =3

Add me if you want, my gameloft ID is Starfo64x

Done. And I kinda skipped over the gameloft ID thing... It rejected me 3 times for my 3 main usernames... I'm not happy about that... So I gave them a gem to let me get on with it. I don't feel like creating a new user name at the current time... I'll think of one eventually and let all of you fine people know it.