Come and talk to me! I LOVE TALKING. Oh and hi.

Rainbolt

About Myself: Howdy y'all! It is a pleasure to meet every pony. I've been a BRONY for about a year now? Maybe more! I am friendly and love talk, so please any of y'all are chatter boxes please join me! I am an artist by heart, most of my time is dedicated to art! I would love to share it with everyone! I also am a big music fan, I play guitar and flute currently and have played other instruments in the past! I haven't been able to play as much guitar sadly this year..I be rambling again. Anyhow, I also am a runner. Running might be up there with art. I run croc country in the fall, and track the rest of the year! I also love anime and cartoons! Any whovians out there as well? Well, I also am a roleplayer. I Roleplay a lot, I get quite serious about if with out meaning too! So I'm glad to be here!

How I found Canterlot.com: I googled My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Roleplay. First on google! Congrats!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well at first I thought this show was for little tikes, but then my friend got me attached to the show. So now I am an avid pony-watcher and collector

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash
Those are some spiffy names you made for the mane six up there!

[colour=#ffa07a]Herro. /) ' / / / . / / / ' (\ [/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]I recommend going off to the [/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]Request Area[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] though I am a very bad artist myself, not completeing my requests... [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Anyhoof[/colour][colour=#FFA07A], have funsies. :blush:[/colour]