The Sakura Euphoria [Closed]

Whitefeather

[colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]M-My plans...? Well, I was exploring the enchanted tree with somepony and then... S-Stuff happened. So... I must apologize for cursing him in my n-native tongue...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#008080]//[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] shly rubbed her hooves together, admitting she was wrong. She despised being wrong sometimes.[/colour][colour=#008080]~[/colour]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]M-Most certainly! I have no problem with it...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour][colour=#008080] //[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]got up, beginning to trot back to her and her companions camp, enjoying Midnights company while making a few jokes from time to time.[/colour][colour=#008080]~[/colour]

(hope you don't mind if i drop in)

Maximilian had flickered through the forest in his wispy form when he had entered the light and his form faded making the appearance of a black and grey maned stallion with a crimson suit eyes changing to a regular hugh of crimson hearing music off in the distance he head towards it and had appeared to soon in front of them "bloody powers" he muttered to himself

[colour=#008080]//[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] perked her ears at the nudge she was given, looking back at Tipper she almost had a giggle fit, putting her hooves over her mouth to stop herself from laughing. She was soon crying, her sides hurting as she tried to breath slowly calming down once she saw the strange colt, she blinked up at him being rolled over and looking at his chin she poked him gently.[/colour][colour=#008080]~[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]U-Um... Who are you...? A-A-Also...Why do you look so evil..?[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour][colour=#008080] //[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] clamped her mouth shut, quickly getting up and saying sorry about a thousand times for her disregard of his feeling shrinking back behind Midnight.[/colour][colour=#008080]~[/colour]

i stared for a minute brushing myself and my suit off "first impression's" i mutter to myself "i am Sir Maximilian Rizer, a Shadowlord, but i am in no way Evil" fixing a ruffle in his mane and tail with a dark magic "so i'm an earth this time eh" i blurt out talking to nothing and feeling the area where a horn would be

Midnight looked sternly at the new colt, stepping in front of Whitefeather to protect her from any hostile magic. [colour=blue]And why in Luna's name should we trust you?[/colour] he asked coldly, eyes sparking blue.

Flying overhead, Stardust was searching for Midnight in the woods. She knew she'd find him, but she was starting to worry, since Midnight had missed their date earlier that afternoon.

[colour=orange]Luna's flank Midnight, when I find you, they'll bury what's left of you in soup can[/colour]

[colour=#008080]//[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] was shrunk behind Midnight, blinking at the sudden tension between the two. Squeaking, she just sat in silence awaiting the colts answer.[/colour][colour=#008080]~ [/colour]

"trust whichever way you want" i say when i start swirling my hoof a black mist following after it when wing's appear on my side and i stop "i am only a manipulator of the shadows i can bend it to my will without even lifting a hoof" i say "and it can't be used for evil ether way only the sole purpose of manipulation and conjuration the rest is based off my pure skill alone" "and your thinking of nightmare lords there terrible"

Midnight still didn't want to chance it, so he stayed in front of Whitefeather. [colour=blue]I don't know if I can trust you. Is there some way to prove yourself?[/colour]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Stardust spotted Midnight on the ground below. [colour=orange]You! Where in Equestria have you been![/colour] Stardust started tearing up, so she turned away. [colour=orange] I was worried sick about you![/colour]

"my magic is only manipulation of the mind" i say blowing some smoke out of my mouth "as well as transmutation of the shadows to objects" i say making some food in a basket appear the smells of your favorite foods coming from it "and the reading of minds" i say picking up a glass of wine from the basket "midnight, whitefeather" i say looking at both of them

"my magic is only manipulation of the mind" i say blowing some smoke out of my mouth "as well as transmutation of the shadows to objects" i say making some food in a basket appear the smells of your favorite foods coming from it "and the reading of minds" i say picking up a glass of wine from the basket "midnight, whitefeather" i say looking at both of them

Midnight was shocked at this. [colour=blue]Alright, fine. What do you want, sorcerer?[/colour] he said stepping closer to the colt. Stardust, seeing Midnight move, stepped in front of Whitefeather to take his place. [colour=orange]You'll be fine mate, I'm here. I'm Stardust, Midnight's marefriend. What's your name?[/colour] she whispered to Whitefeather to calm her down

"you heard me tipper, odd name, i said manipulation" i said "and i am not a sorcerer i am a ShadowLord" "a Being of shadows, to keep the balance, between light and dark almost like your princesses, but a bit more.. covert and in secrecy but it seem's fate has stopped me here for whatever reason"

(this is actually one of my OC's but with him his behavior changes whatever timeline i put him in and as well as his history it depends on what kind of rp i put him in he'll remember it one time or he won't have an idea how to use his power's another)

"but as for trust" i say "most people don't or are not even supposed to know about us" "your princesses know us but are paid not to say a word of it we are the real keeper's of the night protector's i might actually say... but sadly i am one of the last few remaining Shadowlord's"

[colour=#008080]//[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]blinked as she was protected by Stardust, Midnight's girlfriend as she blushed. Then she slowly looked up at the mare, thinking she was quite pretty and didn't look dangerous she decided to trust the mare.[/colour][colour=#008080]~[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]M-My name is WhiteFeather... N-Nice to meet you, S-Stardust...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour]

HarvestBanner2.png

There was the rapid beating of wings, as the golden pegasus flew over head "AUTUMN!" She called out loudly, swooping down quickly, breezing past a group of ponies before landing "Autumn where are you!?" She called out. Stopping momentarily to push her goggles up, yellow and orange stripped scarf blowing in the gusty breeze, her cheeks were slightly red from her panting, she was tired and hadn't found so much as a silken RIBBON from her dear identical twin.... "

"Oh please Luna let him be okay" She whispered softy, Harvest was very in tune with the world, she had felt a ripple on the horizon, it was threatening to expand and consume all that were in it's path, and she could feel it stir benieth their very hooves, even now she could feel it's pulsing, and vibrating through the grass, she heard it's silent whispers that only reached the ears of the ones brave of heart, and pure of deed.

"Consume..feed.. regrow"

She could hear it, and it made her fear for her brother whom she couldn't locate, standing up on her back legs, hooves cupped around her mouth she cried out once more.

"AUTUMN!"

RPBanner4.png?t=1353561157

"AUTUMN!"

There was light stirring from Autumn Moon's limp body. He was somewhere, but yet nowhere almost like he was detached from the reality he had once known. He lay in an alternate reality, his eyes forced shut, yet he could hear a familiar voice ringing through. He began to pry is eyes open, light streaming though causing him to shut them in pain. He could hear the voice coming in even louder, beckoning to him, calling out for him to come. He slowly rose from the ground. His body felt heavy, yet he dragged himself in the direction of the voice.

[colour=#daa520]"Harv...Harvest...?"[/colour] He said slowly as he opened his eyes slightly to get a glimpse of his surroundings. He was slowly coming back to the place he once knew, the forest, the cherry blossom tree, and the voice. The loving voice of his sister, was near, and he was determined to seek it out, drawn to its worried sound. [colour=#daa520]"Harvest..."[/colour] Autumn said once more as he began to pick up into a slow trot, Harvest's voice growing louder and louder.

Autumn pulled back a bush, looking around with low eyes which quickly shot open at what he saw. "Harvest!" He said, suddenly full of energy. He began to gallop toward the unsuspecting pegasus, his body still heavy, yet it no longer registered in his mind.

(Would it KILL you all to write more than one (1) sentence? I can't RP off of words alone and no actions. Be descriptive!)