Future Warriors ( Apply Here )

This is the second time i have done this, but the last time was a mistake. I don't want any haters posting anything bad about this, may be if someone gave this a chance then i could finally fill my free-time. If this topic has no interest to you, then press that back button.

The plot:

After something dark happens in Equestria, ( can't tell you yet, but you will find out later) we go to war against our own kind. Weapons develop to long range instead of close quarters combat. The plane was invented and large mass of military troops bomb the rebels, destroying thousands of homes and dropping the population by a large mass. The war carries on through the years, the rebels are to stubborn to give up. Then, technology has been advanced. Now you can shoot more than one bullet at a time! Weapons have become rapid fire, industries of guns start to boom! Then......there was more development to the planes and land vehicles. They even mounted a turret on a jeep, but that wasn't enough. They needed more than just a tough soldier, no! They needed a super soldier! The 115 Pony Enhancements Project was made to make those " super soldiers". David was apart of that project, they made him wear twice as much as armor than he used to. He was trained to fly aircraft, shoot heavy artillery, and drive any kind of vehicle. David now currently sits in a Pelican waiting for his drop-off point, when out of no where his Pelican began falling down. He jumped and barely injured his legs, but there was no sign of his crew at the site of the crash. ( i will be waiting at the site of the crash, if any one joins then they can be a survivor or something like that.)

Ponies to apply for:

Soldier

ODST

Spartan

Rescue Team

Name:

Military League:

Brief Back Story ( what happened before the crash?):

What weapons the pony uses:

Any thing i missed? :

• 3 weeks later...

[colour=#282828]Name: Devance Code: D1V1N3 4R71C or 5239[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: Stallion (but to be specific i guess 30ish)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Military League: Spartan General (last time i checked halo reach) [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Brief Back Story: was raised up like most of the Spartans train, train, train. but was trained more in for stealth or close combat as well as survival tactics fun pony to be around as long he isn't in battle[/colour]

[colour=#282828]What weapons the pony uses: Sniper riffle, Shot gun, And a pistol [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Any thing i missed? : colour: ice blue, Mane colour: snowy blue, Eyes: Ice Blue, suit modified for stealth hologram and camo[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Name: Swift Strike (code name Aurron)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: Young Stallion[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Military League: Spartan[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Brief Back Story: Swift Strike was abucted and forcably placed into enlisted into the Spartan program as a young foal, he was put through intense training all his life he killed a his first pony when he was just a teenager ever since then he has become a naturel killer craving the taste of blood(hooray for re****** backstory)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]What weapons the pony uses:[/colour][colour=#000000]SRS99D-S2 AM Sniper Rifle, Assault Rifle, M6D Personal Defense Weapon System, Napalm grenade, Combat knife, Sonic Screwdriver[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Any thing i missed? : If given the oportunity he will gut you..slowly[/colour]

[colour=#282828]LooksBright banana yellow coat, neon green mane, fez[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Skillzez: stealth, speech, pretty good shot, use of the sonic, GUTTING YOU ALIVE![/colour]

[colour=#282828](mental stability and sanity is to question!)[/colour]

Name:Lockheart

Military League: Soldier

Brief Back Story: A blank flank all his life, Lockheart joined and now is second in command of the gang, The Blank Flanks, who have recruitment centers spread all around Equestria. He has lots of combat training from protecting himself on the streets, using what all he could to get by.

What weapons the pony uses: Combat Knife, Switch Blade, 9 mm pistol and crossbow

Any thing i missed? : Gold coat with redish-orange, chopped mane. Ice blue eyes. Pegasus.

Edited by Lockheart

Approved, but this is Future Warriors. This is in the Future, so we don't carry crossbows. I am afraid you can't have one, sorry. We do have other guns lying around you know. They developed planes, tanks, jeeps, and a lot of other vehicles and guns.

This looks cool, here's my app:

Name: Lavender Bloom, or 'Mama Boom' as her squadmates call her.

Military league: The most badass mo'truckers around of course, the ODST's!

Brief backstory: Having her parents in the military, Lavender wanted to be a marine for as long as she could remember. She excelled in the academy she was sent to, getting good grades and being accepted into the corps first try. She served as a marine for a couple of years, until she was offered a place in an experimental new program, which involved dropping soldiers in metal drop pods in from orbit. She accepted, quickly moving up the ranks and becoming a known character in the 105th.

What weapons she uses: Lavender is fond of anything that goes boom, but is especially handy with the M319 individual grenade launcher, and the M41 Surface-to-surface Rocket Medium Anti-vehicle/Assault weapon. (grenade launcher and rocket launcher)

Anything I missed: She has a deep purple coat, a pinkish-purple braided mane and magneta red eyes. She will always wear her ODST armour, which is mostly grey, but has a purple stripe down the helm and is covered with her squad's insignia, which is a purple explosion.

Accepted, finally a woman has showed up to teach the boys how to play......just kidding i have no clue what i am talking about. But, anyway right now you are unconscious in the back of a warthog. We kind of crashed....from a big gun.

[colour=#282828]Name: Iron Blitz (Codenamed Highfall)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: 25[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Military League: ODST[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Brief Back Story: Following in his father's footsteps, Iron Blitz joined the Marines when he was old enough. He had shown exceptional marksmanship skills and was invited to join the ODST division a few years later.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]What weapons the pony uses: Usually equipped with SRS 99-S5 AM Sniper Rifle, M6C PDW Magnum, Combat Knife and M9 HE Grenades.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]any thing i missed? : Medium red coat, short black mane. He wears black and grey ODST armor designed for nighttime reconnaissance. Helmet equipped with VISR mode. Suit is capable of stealth.[/colour]

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Blinkshot

Military League: ODST

Brief Back Story: origanally applied to be close quarters expert but was armed with a medium to long range riffle and became top marksman of his squad... more like platoon. he can shoot the head off a rat that only peaked once while rideing in an atack chopper. he is able to take his target out before is spoter can find him let allone give him the ok to fire wich leds to... unwated results. but over all this is one of the most efficient marksmen we have. but his mental state is questionable when he is alone he is some times found cleaning the shotgun his father gave him before he was drafted then died 2 years later. also he is extremly loyal and would never betray his team, squad, or platoon for anything... even a direct order. Also as a small talent to "modify" his equipment.

What weapons the pony uses: SRS 99-S5 AM Sniper Rifle for long range, BR85HB Sr battle rifle, combat knife, and the M45 TS Shotgun.

Any thing i missed?: he altered his suits active camo to change according to the biome he is in so that way it is most affective but when camo is off he is usally a dark green with a grey mane [probably form stress] is able to sit still for DAYSSSSS...WITHOUT EATING. Why isn't he a spartan?!?

• 2 weeks later...

[colour=#282828]

Name: Faith

Military League: Unknown, presumed Spartan level modifications.

Brief Back Story: Faith is one of those creatures that you will not forget laying eyes on in a hurry. Faith is an Alicorn, an exceptionally old and powerful Alicorn who can remember a time before the war, before the empire and before the rebels. She has seen more than her fair share of death and destruction and now she wants it all to be over. Hence why she is currently working for an unknown power who has an... interest in events in Equestria.

What weapons the pony uses: Faith is unarmed, preferring the use of her magic to Hoof based weapons. This can at times lead to problems however, as her magic, whilst powerful, is a little more tempramental than she'd like. Faith is also semi-non-violent. Whilst she has very few scruples about anything, she prefers to solve her problems without killing.

Any thing i missed? : [/colour]

Name: Shadow-033(Call-sign: Hawk-eye. Pegasi)

Military League: Spartan-2

Brief Back Story: A Spartan-2, taken from training to become a solo oppertive, working alone without O.N.I survaince or overwatch. Deadly at close range.

What weapons the pony uses: Shogun, Knife (Elite energy sword if they're available) Pistol, Ma5 (assault rifle)

Any thing i missed? : Never takes of armor. Armour is heaily moddified, painted black with tinges of red. A.I is called Allelujah, visual is a pony who's body is on fire. Shadow faviore line "The devil is real, and i am his messanger"

Name: EaglesHarp (Codename; Harper)

Backstory: Harper was one of the first child Spartans (Children brainwashed and raised at 11-12 to become Spartans) but unlike most he kept his sanity and reasoning, not becoming a killing machine. He was tasked for this mission as a back-up, the original pony intended to go just passed on.

Weapons: standard Designator Marksmen Rifle, duel Magnums, and a Scattershot (Trophy from a Promethean encounter)