~HOLIDAY ART SWAP~(Closed)

Rainbolt

Hello,

It's Rainbolt here! I had an awesome idea for the upcoming holiday! Art swaps are fun ways for artists to experience and share their work with others through a simple trade: art for art. I will be hosting a holiday art swap for everypony! There will be 16 art slots available. I tried to make sure there was enough for every pony. We are trying to aim for an even number so everypony has someone to trade with. If we have more users than called for then I will gladly add spaces!

How it works: What you do is reply here in the art thread that you are interested in participating in the holiday art swap. I will add you to the sign-ups below. Once the deadline is over for sign-ups I will use a RANDOM GENERATOR to choose which user goes with which user. At this time you will see a another list appear with who you have. Then it's up to you to make an art picture for the user. PLEASE SEND ME THE PICTURE VIA PM, because I want to post all the pictures at once as a surprise! Make it fun, if you know the user likes role-play why not make a holiday picture of their OCs? The possibilities are endless and it should be fun :) This is open for any age and experience range!

Rules:

-1.) Pleae be sure you want to perticipate because I don't want to have someone dropping out at the last minute and have a sad pony :(

-2.) Pleae get it iin within the deadlines

-3.) Please! Pony appropriate! This isn't the 18+ form!

-4.) Be nice to all users and their experiences.

-5.) Have lots of fun with it and be creative!

*Dates are subject to change.

Sign-ups: Running Nov. 19-30

1.)Rainbolt

2.)LovinMoonlight-

3.)Haseo-

4.)MyLittlePonyTales-

5.)Ping111

6.)Silversigil-

7.)Starburst

8.)Chocoswirl-

9.)Ellison-

Swaps: Running Decemeber 1-22

1.) Ellison with Haseo

2.)Silversigil with Chocoswirl

3.)Lovinmoonlight with MyLittlePonyTales

4.)Starburst with Ping111

5.)Rainbolt for everyone lol :)

Since there was an uneven amount of users, I will not be swaping with someone but making on grand picture for everyone :)Have fun, and remember to PM me the pictures :)

Do eet!! I would kill to some of your art!

Yes, my skills are clearly unmatched!

uQN4S.png

No worries MyLittlePonyTales no one is going to judge you :D It's simply for fun and a great way to practice ^.^

I guess you can put me down. :/ I'm going to do it using pencil and paper though, since I lack a tablet. So it will look slightly better than that *thing* above I whipped up on my computer. Just slightly.

Well Ping this is a holiday swap ^.^ I put holiday so it doesn't just apply to "Christmas", but ah yah :) and sure Silver we would love to have you :)

As for MLPT ->>> -____-

Thing is, most other "holidays", other than Festivus, tend to be in other languages. Which is, as I learned, against the site's rules. So, if you want Christmas, you'll get a very cruddy, just-learned-this-song kind of Christmas.