Fallout Equestria - Northern Winds OOC [CLOSED]

korok132

Hokay, long story short. We've had a PnP game and the DM has been AWOL for a long time. During a recent escapade to try and fill time while he's gone, we had the group amble around Tenpony Tower. Snowshoe offered to buy a round of drinks to celebrate a victorious battle. During this time, one round became multiple, she got into a drinking contest with a Dash-ite scientist, hit on our resident Unity-free alicorn (and offered to let the alicorn do body shots off her, seriously), then, in a drunken stupor, "invented" the trench coat.

See now I regret not being a part of that. I never have time to hang with the cool kids.

One of these days, I'm going to post at some time that's not midnight, and y'all are gonna be all like "Whaaa? Korok ISN'T a nocturnal abomination!?" And I'm gonna be all like "Hell yeah, I love me that Vitamin C from that sun and other day-time related stuff."

Alternatively, I'm not going to get distracted by, like, eight different things and post at around 9/10 like I intended.

She won't kill him, just not like him travelling with them xD

Also I'm curious about the timeline. I'm assuming this is before the events of the actual fic, right? Or at least early on? Technically Snowshoe's dead by then by her actual timeline, but whatever xD And even if it is she has met the Enclave before Op. Cauterize.

This can be during the events of FoE, but not before. If the fic was before Arik would be in Arbu with his 'wife'. He'd have no reason or motivation to be out there in the wastes.

But whatever, in the end, I guess I could bend my characters head canon.

That's what I'm doing. Fic-Canon for Snowshoe and Slip Gun is that they both lived long before the events of FOE. To put into perspective, when Snowshoe eventually dies of old age, it's a scant few weeks before Littlepip does her stuff.

It puts me in a difficult position actually. Something told me to use Kasimir...

TIME PARADOX!

- Arik is frozen during Snowshoe and Slip Gun's lifetimes.

- Events taking place before FoE would rob Arik of his resources, he wouldn't even have his coat.

- New Arbu doesn't exist

- He wouldn't have been able to get that peppermint oil

Let me replace Arik's canon (I'm writing a fic about Arik) with spaghetti O's, because that's the only thing I can think of that can bend this much without breaking.

Lol, I now have no Idea how to answer Brute's question!

Gimme the tl;dr as to why you can't get him his coat, or the peppermint oil? New Arbu is kinda self explanatory xD

The coat - He made the coat personally and the back bears the symbol of his mercenary group The Crimsonwings. Said merc group was only created to give New Arbu a source of legit money and supplies after Littlepip killed all of the original inhabitants.

The Peppermint - Simple, there was no peppermint anywhere near Arbu so he had it couriered there from the NCR greenhouse near Dise so that it be grown locally. Without New Arbu, Arik would lack the caps to afford something like that, and he would have nowhere to grow it even if he could afford it.

I think the easiest thing would be for Snowshoe/Slip Gun to exist during Little Pip's adventures, since everyone else does, specifically Arik.

Even though they're supposed to exist beforehand, Snow and Slip's backstories are basic enough that they could slide around the timeline without too much difference to their characters. That also applies to everyone else, honestly. Brute could exist just about anywhere on the timeline with little impact on her backstory. Arik, however, seems pretty set in stone when he's supposed to be around, considering he ties pretty closely to the main story.

So unless it is ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE that Snow and Slip happened before Pip, this is the best I've got.

I dunno if I mentioned this, but Total, RE: my last post.

That's the gist of what I wanted to have happen in that other FOE RP I made with Arik and Slip. The idea was for their group to make for Fillydelphia, drop the item, and instead of having their money placed, they were captured instead. The group had the choice to either find their own ways out, or escape together. I'll assume Arik and Slip grouped up to escape.