Canterlot Prep! (Closed Apart from Mane 6 and teachers)

Your name: Puzzlebeat

Your age:17

Your grade:junior

Your gender:Male

Your Race:pegasus

Description of self: 6"1, black short hair, white also i hve a goatee

Quick Back Story: I came from a small town but moves alot so i make friends as i go and eevery where i go i always make people smile

Cutie Mark: hy head phones I wear at all times

I could be Twilight if she's needed. So heres the app. If its accepted i will start right away

Your name: Twilight Sparkle

Your age: 15

Your grade: 10th

Your gender: Female

Your Race: Unicorn

Description of self: 5'4, Purple Sweater Vest with white dress shirt. Long dark purple hair with lighter shades parting the left off center side. Thigh length skirt with white Keds decorated with Purple stars all over them.

Quick Back Story: Every waking hour was spent in the library in the comfort of her own home in Canterlot. Alone. Home schooling was best for her until Twilights parents decided she was becoming a bit of a shut in. Forceing her to take the test to enter the best school in Equestria she passed with flying colours. This is her first year of school with other ponys, er...people. Fantasitc.....

Cutie Mark: Placed on the sides of her shoes

I'll edit the age when pinkie gets in XD

Your name: Fluttershy

Your age: 15 or 16 (depending on pinkies age)

Your grade: 10th or 11th

Your gender: female

Your Race: pegasus

Description of self: 5'5 very small build, long, full, soft pink hair that flows to the right side of her face, a pastel yellow tee and a white knee length skirt, also she is about 90ish pounds

Quick Back Story: Fluttershy was always nervous around other ponies and could never keep focus so after preschool Fluttershy's parents began homeschooling her, this went on for far too long seeing as instead of learning and getting better with people she became even more secluded than before. She only had one friend for a long, long time. Her pet rabbit Angel. She could always count on Angel being there if anything was wrong, her parents finally decided that Fluttershy should get out there into a real school and make some real friends, but they realized that if they tried to put her in a school in cloudsdale she'd run home or off to one of her hiding places and while it was easy to find her. They just needed a slightly different plan, so they shipped her off to canterlot to begin anew!

Cutie Mark: her pink butterfly necklace

just chill out and dont be paranoid. cloudy will grant an approval. she/he (sorry not sure which gender that cloudy is... im a bad person) only declinedone person that i know of and the person applied to be a student who was on the verge of a mental breakdown and was going to kill every one.