Canterlot Prep! (Closed Apart from Mane 6 and teachers)

Dear Celestia, woman, OK, I'll do it! XD

Your name: Rarity (The OP said she was open, don't blame me)

Your age: 17

Your grade: 11th

Your gender: Female, and a gorgeous one at that.

Your Race: Unicorn

Description of self: Average height, purple hair that curls dramatically at the end. She wears dresses and overall feminine clothing, seeing as how she's a sophisticated lady. She's not very, well, bulky, for lack of a better term.

Quick Back Story: Rarity was born in Ponyville to a less-than-fancy family, which begs the question of how she got to be so, well, fancy. She was waiting for an opportunity to show off her fanciness, but she was denied that wish time and time again. After a while, she got word of a school in Canterlot. Not having a very good education, only going to the elementary school in Ponyville. So, she knew this was her chance, and set off right away without a moment's hesitation.

Cutie Mark: Three blue diamonds, located on the right corner of her shirt.

(If I'm allowed to app more than one character, I'll make an app for Fantasia as well.)

If applications are still open... (If they aren't, then just let me know. ^^)

Your Name: Heart Line

Grade: 10th

Race: Unicorn

Description: Pure blonde hair, with no particular style but hanging down his face a little, with a dark brown shirt and denim-blue trousers. Wears fairly chunky trainers, and his shirt has his Cutie Mark (A cyan heart, with bubbles floating off it) emblazoned on it.

Height: 5" 11' - Weight: 10st/63kilos

Quick Back Story: Heart's life has been normal for all intents and purposes, except for his natural 'knack' with relationships and love. Some ponies would claim it is in his magic, but his unicorn heritage has nothing to do with it, and he is hoping his time at Canterlot Prep will be full of fun if nothing else. Plus, the ladies; man, does he love the ladies in that innocent way a 16-year-old can.

Cutie Mark: As said above, a cyan/white heart with bubbles appearing off it.