Unicorn Lair "Discovered"

Ginger Mint

Meh, the North Koreans probably faked the find (being a Stalinist dictatorship and all)..... but hey; unicorns! :blush:

How could you say that?! Kim il-sung didn't fight in 100,00 battles in WW2 spanning over 15 years for nothing! His family went on to do lots of great things. Like his son, he invented the Hamburger and is the greatest golfer in history.

• Like 1

hi hi

I've started digging a hole in my backyard, flutterscotch. The neighbors are starting to stare, but I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end. :P (disclaimer: I am not actually digging a hole in my backyard.)

I tried to dig to China once when I was a kid. Because of Cyndi Lauper. My parents just let me keep doing it because it kept me quiet.

No, I did not actually think I was going to reach China. I knew how the earth was laid out by then, but I did sing this pretty much the entire time: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=hP9b4zlO2cU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhP9b4zlO2cU. (TOTALLY NOT RACIALLY INSENSITIVE)

I did not find any unicorns. I did find the remains of the old sprinkler system though!