Canterlot Prep! (closed)

CloudShimmers

" I have seen an animal or two, but none of them were wild or anything like that." MorningDawn remembered back at the mines that he always took a parakeet because he was ordered to. The workers told him that if the bird died, they all needed to bolt out of the mine, " I have dog though........she's real cute. Her ears are straight up and she looks so adorable when we give her season haircut. One day it was so cold outside, that we had to put a baby hoody on that little dog." MorningDawn laughed at the site of his dog in a baby hoody with small socks on. He noticed that he was actually being himself, he hoped Fluttershy didn't mind that. MorningDawn sighed a little he had to cough a little bit before talking again, " I've had multiple jobs.......Messenger, miner, I've even worked on one of those luxury airships! they give you free food and housing on the one i used to work on. It was dangerous work though," MorningDawn couldn't help but smirk, " but I've never strayed to far from danger." MorningDawn went on with his tales of his adventures until he thought that his audience was asleep.

"hmm, okay, then...i guess we will just wait until everyone else gets up"

Broken said as he saw her hand slowly slide halfway to him

Oh god...is she trying to hold my hand? Or is she just stretching? Ahh, umm lets see..

Broken looked at her hand then back into darknesses eyes, he then fixed his beanie with his right hand and put it slightly next to hers, seeing if she would notice.

"I started training in classical ballet when I was four, but I was asked to leave before I could learn to dance en pointe, so I can't really dance on my toes. I'm training myself in contortion and acro dancing, though!" Colette answered. "So what about you? You dance at all??"

"alrighty"

Broken stood up, Darknesses hand still in his, and led her to the hallway

"alright, so, What games to you like?"

as Broken aimlessly walks down the hallway

(mother of celestia, this thread used to bustling with characters!, and now theres just 5-6 active peeps on hur :/)