Canterlot Prep! (closed)

CloudShimmers

"Well"

Broken said

"i usually do my homework, if its a school day, and if i dont have any, i usually just start or continue working on a song if im having a type of block, then i just play xbox and try to think of a good beat or how the next part of the song would sound, then i make it happen"

Broken smiled

"so its generally a day of fun"

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat followed her "better hurry though. I don't know when the bell will ring."

Applejack

Applejack got out of her seat and held a hand out to Rainbow Dash "lets go get some grub sugar cubes."

Puzzlebeat

"what game is your Favorite. I prefer Amnesia, Scp Containment Breach and Slender. I don't know why i like scary games. but nothing is scarier than a creeper sneeking up on you in minecraft." Puzzlebeat continued the conversation moving with the line.

"Well, there's this game called Misao that I recently got into... It's super easy to die in that game, but I really find the game to be a lot of fun! I'm also playing a game called Ib. That game looks like it was built on the same engine as Ao Oni, but it's a totally different game. Ya gotta check them both out sometime!"