Canterlot Prep! (closed)

CloudShimmers

Quiet Sapphire looks up at the guy flying above his head and sighs. "... I lost my notebook, it had all my songs I made. it took me months to years to make them, and now they're gone." he said and slammed his head onto his desk. "... Ow."

i stood in the doorway "Mr. sapphire, i believe you dropped this." i held out his notebook "please try to keep better track of it, it would be a shame to see such potential go to waste"

Sapphire picked his head up and rubbed where it was red and smiled taking it. "Thank you sir." he said glad to have it back, he also heard him say potential, wondering if he had looked inside the notebook.

(It's all good scamp ^^)

(..Umm.. Shade DID have Sapphire's notebook.. O//o But it's all good! I'll make it work.. But please do read it next time just to double check, oki Scamp? ^^)

Shade pulled the songbook out, opening it calmly on her desk. [colour=#800080]"Wow, this is pretty good stuff!"[/colour] She whispered excitedly, shared the words with Pepperjack.[colour=#800080] "I love his use of metaphor here." [/colour]She pointed, accidentally sliding the book down onto the floor in front of the teacher to find (like he just had ^^)

"Wow he's really good!" She scanned the words she could see from shades shoulder AND through her hair "ooh that is reall- oh!" She watched as the book slid over to the teacher and then soon got picked up "well... At... At least he got his book back!"

Quiet Sapphire blushed thinking who could have read it, most of it was finished but a few were still being worked on. He then shook off his uneasiness and opened the book and began to scribble in it, another idea coming to him.

MorningDawn overheard some people talking about music, so he looked toward the person that was sitting next to him. " Hey? I heard you like music...Lighten my day up and lemme listen to some of it, would you please?" MorningDawn needed something to take his mind off of the mines and all.

Silver just arrived in Canterlot from Cloudsdale, ready to receive better education possibilities. His his courier dropping him off at the entrance of the school,, which he soon entered. The winged teen walked around the school, though he was lost as a needle in a haystack.

[colour=#696969]"First day of a new school...-sigh-"[/colour]

He roamed around until a bell rang, signaling either the beginning or end of class.

Though he didn't know what class to go to. Let alone where his class was. He began to camly walkthe the hallway in search of someone to aide him.

Quiet Sapphire finished writing and looked over at the pony who asked to listen to some of his music. He didn't have anything other than a flute with him to play music with. "... A-all I have is a flute .... will that do?" He asked

" Send me into the music, of player of songs..." He wasn't being sarcastic, he really wanted to get his mind off of those mines. He would go insane if he kept thinking about them. He would rather get lost in the music, instead of lost in the mines.

browneh lifts his head up "hnnggg, i gotta pee"

he gets up and informs the teacher and leaves, as he walks out of the bathroom he notices a student roaming the halls curious he went over.

"hey um you look lost, you need any help?"

Quiet Sapphire felt bad for the guy and he could tell he did want to take his mind off whatever was bothering him and using his magic, pulled out his flute and took it into hand. He thought of a song he could play and once it came to him, he began to play a soothing, peaceful, and relaxing song, a little worried that it might not help or that no one would like it, but he would try his best.

*bwong bwong, the bell rings, signaling that the passing period is over, and students should get into their seats*

Lightning pulled out her History book, hoping Shade or Pepperjack or Bluemoon would sit next to her.

Shade happily sat by the ponies who she would later spend lunch with. She saw that Lightning had already prepared by readying her history book, but because Shade was laid back, and decided that she would just to wait for the teacher's instruction. Besides, would they really crack open the books on the first day? [colour=#800080]Depends on the teacher I guess..[/colour] She looked up at the clock out of habit from prior years, then at her new friends with a smile grin. [colour=#800080]"I hope the teacher's cool or whatever this year. Last year's wasn't, and I only got a D. D's don't count for credit in college, so I guess that's why I'm still in this class again this year." [/colour]Shade was a senior, afterall

"Eh, whatever, I'm not sure about college." She was actually doodling on a piece of paper. "I heard the English and Science teachers were pretty cute this year, I may try extra hard if the rumours are true." She winked at Shade, "what about you, any crushes yet Shade?"

[colour=#800080]Eww, gross!! hat's my mum!!.. A cute science teacher would be cool though I guess. I wonder if it's a dude or not.. [/colour]Not that gender really mattered very much to her.[colour=#800080] "Oh really?" [/colour]Shade winked back, not exactly wanting to tell anybody that the English teacher would be her mother until she absolutely had to.[colour=#800080] "Uhm.."[/colour] Shade blushed, caught off guard by Lightning's question. She glanced at Pepperjack, [colour=#800080]She's SO cute, but just so awkward! [/colour]then at Bluemoon, [colour=#800080]There's just something about her..,[/colour] then over at Sapphire,[colour=#800080] He's just so precious and adorable!![/colour] then back at Lightning, who seemed to send her shivers. She seemed like a strong, confident person, and Shade really found herself attracted. [colour=#800080]Do I really have that many crushes already?! This is gonna be a long year, I guess.. "Umm.. I think I just might. Do you have any crushes or whatever, Pepperjack?" [/colour]She asked, hoping that Lightning would turn her attention to Pepper, rather than asking who Shade liked.

"Well there's this super hot guy that just comes and goes as he pleases" *she swooned* "his name is deadpool and he's- he's..." *she stared blankly for a moment to the wall* "wh... What just happened? I blacked out for a second... Anyways cr... crushes? I... I only have one... I... Don't know him or anything... But he's.... He's right there" *she discretely pointed to quiet sapphire*

Morning sat in the room and already suspected love is in the air, without him. But thats ok, Who needs that when you have an education, and an adventurous spirit, huh? Man, Morning really sucks. MorningDawn looked around seeing people talking, but his short little body sat in a desk with his arms crossed. He gave in and decided who he really had a crush on, hmmm. Lets go over the list. Bluemoon....well. Hmmm. What about her? She is in the 9th grade. MorningDawn should give it a shot, but how to go about it? He already accidentally passed a love note to her. Eh...Lets try again. MorningDawn wrote another love note and drew a fast picture of her. It looked almost like her....Almost. He ripped the picture off and decided to keep it for later, so instead he drew his cutie mark. To give a heads up on who's liking who. He got up and quickly passed the note to her.

(LOOOL i said the wrong name in my last post :3)

Broken looks over at the person, "dont feel bad, its your first day! just come with me and ill lead you to the next class"

Broken said with a smile he lead the person into the next class.

"oh and my names Broken chords by the way, whats yours?"

Quiet Sapphire quickly stopped playing when he heard the Bell ring starting the next class, and put the flute away and pulled out his items. He had no idea what was going on around the classroom but he didn't want to be dragged into it, unless it was about music.