Canterlot Prep! (closed)

CloudShimmers

Silver followed close behind his new acquaintance. He pulled out his schedule and looked down at it, slightly confused still.

[colour=#696969]"Hm? Oh, I'm Silver. Silver Wisp. It's a pleasure to you, Chords...Oh, and what class are we headed to? I'm afraid I arrived slightly behind schedule."[/colour]

(Its okay Browneh, I wss a little confuzzled myself. x3 Also, this is a mobile reply, so if Shade had any thouhhts theyll be in parenthensis ^^)

Shade blushed a bit, looking up at lightning with a cool grin. "She does now" Shade looked down at the girls hand, brushing it with her own back

(How long are the classes and break? This is only the seconed class and you people are falling in love? I give each relationship until the end of the school day. Lol :lol: )

[colour=#696968]"What am I doing at school? Oh you know...Hunting dragons and looking for rare items..."[/colour]

Silver smiles lightly to himself, joking around with Chords. They walk the hallway for a few more minutes before approaching the door to their history class. Silver stops at the door and looks at Chords, bowing slightly and giving him a proper "thank you", though it was a bit much and unnecessary.

[colour=#696968]"Thank you Chords, for assisting me. I don't know where I'd be if you hadn't came along."[/colour]

Shade shook her head. Chances were, she would have just headed home after school, maybe worked on that book she was writing. "Nothing that she would miss, Im sure." She gripped Lightnings hand more tightly for a moment

Shade just laughed a bit.[colour=#800080] "You know Pepperjack, you should really go talk to him or whatever.. I sat next to him in homeroom. He seems really nice. Prolly your type I guess."[/colour]

Quiet Sapphire wondered what was about to happen but things seemed to be taking a while, so he pulled out a book and began to read it to pass the time. Everyone seemed nice and hoped that he could talk to them and maybe make some friends.

Lightning blinked a few times, "Pepper... its Shade, thats why Shade and I are holding hands... silly girl." Lightning smiled at Pepper.
Pepperjack paused and looked at the two, then their hands, then back at them "ooooOOOooh... I... I see..." Now horribly embarrassed She looked away and silently pulled out her history book
Shade just laughed a bit. "You know Pepperjack, you should really go talk to him or whatever.. I sat next to him in homeroom. He seems really nice. Prolly your type I guess."
"t... T... Talk to him? Wh... Why would I do that?" She awkwardly grinned "b... Besides he's clearly busy see" she looks over at sapphire flipping through his history book "definitely wouldn't want to interrupt him!" She took her seat and opened her history book and began quickly flipping through it not realizing its upside-down

"Because, you too are OBVIOUSLY perfect for each other! He prolly isnt busy, hes prolly just shy and doesn't want to awkwardly sit. Be honest, why do you have your book out right now?" She grinned. "Go Pepper, before class starts or whatever! At least write him a note."

Quiet Sapphire looked around and saw a few talking, wondering what it was all about, then saw Pepperjack reading a book, but only chuckled a bit seeing as she was holding it upside down. He then blushed and thought one of them looked his way and he went back into his book.

(now if I can reply without any problems that would be great)

Bluemoon, being her usual oblivious self, did not immediately notice the note Morningdawn left. But after five or so minutes the alien peice of paper did catch her attention<<Huh? What`s this? *Grabs and inspects note* Another one!? *reaches into pocket, pulls out the other note and begins reading both* Same handwriting, same writing style,kinda adorable, really...cheesy. These must come from the same person. Oh and look this one has a *tilts head and paper* cutie mark? Drawn on it. Well gang-er-me looks like we-er-me..again have a mystery on my hands.>>

With a deep inhale and exhale, Silver made is way into the classroom, glancing over at few other students through the corner of his eye. He placed himself in a desk slightly off center of the room and placed his bag on the ground next him. Reaching into it and extracting a pencil and notebook, he began to sketch the students he looked at earlier by memory as he waited for instructions from the teacher.

He focused solely on the project at hand, occasionally twirling the pencil as he looked over it to correct a mistake or clean it up. After a few minutes of drawing vigilantly, he had sketch of a cute couple holding hands (THAT MEANS YOU SHADE AND LIGHTNING).

He looked up momentarily and sighed.

[colour=#696969]"When is class going to start?..."[/colour]

• Like 1

"because history is about to start!" She saw that sapphire was looking straight at her so she hid in her book and peeked over only to see him chuckling "see he... He's laughing at me! If were so perfect why is he laughing?" Pointing again to the pony who is reading his book just like before "oh... Well... Anyways I... I could never write somepony a l... Love note! Let alone just canter over and talk to him!"

TimeTurner was in the teachers lounge tinkering with the microwave...again...<<there we are that should make the microwave cook 1000% percent faster **places peice of pie in microwave and hits 10 seconds** that should be more then enough to cook that pie>>suddenly mr.blank Mcmanikan(he teaches nothin 101) aproached TimeTurner and delivered a message <<Dr. Turner you have been asked to substitute Mr. Smiths history class>><<Alright I`ll get right on that as soon as I grab my **KABOOM** pie. Alright i`ll get right on it as soon as I put out this small fire>>swoosh forward about five minutes. TimeTurner pushes open the door to the classroom<<Hello students sorry for my absents **speedwalks to the front of the classroom and writes his name on the board in record time** my name as you can plainly read is Dr. Timeturner. Now normally i would get started rather heavily, but since this is the first day, we shall start with introductions. So please introduce yourselfs using your names and a very breif summery of yourselfs

Shade watched as the sub entered. [colour=#800080]"Now you HAVE to write him a note, since the teachers here and you cant get up to do it. Id write one for you if you're really that nervous I guess. Hes just laughing because he thinks that you're cute too." [/colour]She looked at him, only grinning when he noticed her, rather than looking away like a normal person would.[colour=#800080] "He thinks you're cute is all. I'm good with emotions, I can just tell."[/colour]

Quiet Sapphire heard the teacher come in but he didn't want to look away from his book, he could tell those ponies were talking about him but he didn't want to look at them as he was too shy and nervous to try. but he did think that Pepperjack was cute, he couldn't muster up the courage to go talk to her, or even write a note. Also since the teacher was here he couldn't pull his flute out to play and calm down.