Canterlot Prep! (closed)

CloudShimmers

Pinkies head popped back upon sensing the new arrival and in a heartbeat she was in front of him, "Hey there are you new, you just came in, that means you were late, was it because of a party, I throw epic parties ya know!" she bounced a bit and stick out her hand, "In Pinkie pie!"

AppleJack:

[colour=#daa520]"there she goes again throwing herself at anyone she doesn't know. Aw well what can ya do?"[/colour] Applejack whispered to Twilight.

Puzzlebeat:

Puzzlebeat turned his head at the sound of yammering to see Pinkie pie talking to yet another truant. But the Mention of a party gave him an idea. [colour=#008080]Why not throw a party after school? I mean my parents don't care they let me throw random parties all the time. [/colour]he thought[colour=#008080] I will invite everyone after class.[/colour]

[colour=#008080]([/colour]Cloud send me a pm if you think this is ok to do)

Caught completely off guard as a Pink-haired hyperactive girl ambushed him, her sudden welcome to the class he instantly recognized her and the other mane 6 he cleared his throat and recomposed himself as he was about to address his sudden welcome party, "Not necessarily new to the school but I'm new to this group, I was late due to a flight exercise which took longer than I had anticipated..." He paused as he answered Pinkie Pie's questions with articulated rapid efficiency before he began to introduce himself, "The name's Nova, Nova Arkwing. Flight cadet and professional sword fencer, you must be the Elements of Harmony, correct? honoured to meet you all." he introduced himself to the Mane 6 shaking their hands with respect and pride edging his voice as he tried to act calm in front of them.

"Wait just a second there Nova, you're a flight cadet? Like, as in the young Equestian military? And professional sword fencer!? That's Awesome!"

Rainbow couldn't help but kinda be impressed. 'Ok, so he's just another awesome Pegasus, not as awesome as me, but still pretty cool'

Rainbow slide her bag off her back, and in the seat next to Nova

Nova nodded to Pinkie Pie while still cautious around the group after being jumped just earlier, "while it's not common knowledge there are several other unsung elements located around Equestria but that is classified information even I don't know about some of them however, I am the Element of Honour." Nova confirmed to Pinkie hesitantly uneasy about telling them "You know maybe we should get better acquainted during lunch I still don't know many in this group..." Nova offered them as he still tried to figure Pinkie Pie out to no avail before Rainbow Dash stopped him in his tracks curious about him, "Yes, I'm currently here as part of my training in preparation of the real thing, the Cloudsdale Flight Academy for Combat pilots where hopefully I'll be flying with the true aces of the Equestrian skies, like the Wonderbolts, Yes I'm a sword fencer but that's more of a hobby I practice on a daily to weekly basis." he admitted to Rainbow Dash seemingly nervous to part such personal information but grew more confident due to her largely positive reaction.

As Nova took a seat next to Rainbow Dash he noticed some of his aviation books were sticking out of his backpack, He rapidly covered the books so nobody could see and take advantage of it, once he was seemingly in the clear he relaxed and took out a notebook and a small pencil case organized and ready for the lesson he sat waiting for the teacher to begin and started taking notes with rapid succession.

Pinkie saw that he was more into Rainbow Dah then her and sighed looking around for someone else to meet. Not sure who to talk to she ran to AppleJack and smiled, "So.....anyone meet a cute boy yet!" she said randomly and smiled at them innocently and giggled

(so yes Puzzle beat can Throw a party? :D)

Applejack:

Applejack looked at pinkie surprised [colour=#daa520]"I didn't Realize you were the dating type sugar cube."[/colour] she said to pinkie pie.

Puzzlebeat:

[colour=#008080]If i do throw this party though i will have to call my parents at lunch to let them know.[/colour] Puzzlebeat thought to himself.

"Well course I am, but I just dont think any Stallion wants a Hyper person like me, that's why I usually don't throw that info around," she said with a smile, "that or everyone would want me and I for want that either because they would want me just to brag to there friends,"

(thing just got realistic! btw this is a humanized forum. there isn't stallions)

Applejack:

[colour=#daa520]"so its to avoid being used, in a sense. I can understand that."[/colour] Applejack Replied.[colour=#daa520] "what Type of boy are you interested in?"[/colour]

Puzzlebeat:

[colour=#008080]I'm going to throw a Party. I'm going to throw a Party.[/colour] Puzzle beat sang in his head.

Rainbow rolls her eyes, already bored. She looks over at some other girls, 2 of which seem to sitting close. She see's a unicorn sitting by himself, and he's looking at another person, who is looking back

'Wow, day 1 and i swear people are hooking up'

(Pinkies open, maybe at some point Ashcloud will allow me to bring in my OC)

Pinkie shrugged, "Dunno, he has just gotta fun and easy going and not a bookworm, no offense Twilight," she said and thought, "I don't meet to freak you girl's out but I'm pretty open too, I would even date a girl of she fit that profile.

(she is very opn :P)

(i can tell)

Applejack:

[colour=#daa520]"Thats kinda weird Pinkie." [/colour]Applejack responded [colour=#daa520]"how about we find you someone by the end of the day Sugar cube?"[/colour]

Puzzlebeat:

Puzzlebeat was still singing in his head.

(I'm still open though Pepperjack has her eyes set on me)

Quiet Sapphire sighed as the suspense was mounting wondering when the thing would go off and so he pulled out his notebook once again and began to scribble in it

Pinkie shrugged, "Doest have to be so sudden, it will probeley be hard to find someone for me," he smiled and sat down, "Not everyone can keep up with my energy!" she pointed out and looked toward the front and smiled

Nova glanced over to Rainbow who looked absolutely bored out of her mind he thought of trying to get her attention and get to know her even more, "So Rainbow what kind of music do you like?" he asked as he looked over to Rainbow who was looking at other people hooking up and smirked as she sarcastically commented about it. "I know, I wasn't even here for a day and all this is happening, I guess since Valentines is little over a month away it's having the same effect as Christmas..." Nova theorized finding the situation the other potential couples were in amusing.

"I like, light rock and stuff like that. Nothing like, too heavy. What about you? What stuff you into Nova? and for the hook up, i remember this one time, some punk had this thing for Fluttershy over there" Rainbow points at her timid friend "One of the funniest, and saddist things i've ever seen"