The end of the world

kunio18

Welp, new magic game started spiffingly and my bunch of teenaged gangers are hiding their hermetic and their mouse shaman behind a wall of metahuman rights demands and belligerence while the great crash of '29 has just restructured the net (Matrix) and opened up a whole slew of new tech for them to get into. Yup, those guys born on or around 211212, (2011 is canon but we've changed the year), are gearing up to a nice campaign after a long session last night.

Also didn't die horribly, awaken or get teleported to Equestria IRL* so...

*(yet)

• 3 weeks later...

I don't believe the world will end on December 21st. Something big will possibly happen, could be for better, or for worse, I don't know. To back me up, there is a lot of material in The Bible that explains a number of things that will occur before anything like "2012" happens. I don't know/can't remember all of them, but I know one thing, only God knows when the world will end. How would the Mayan race know when? How would they know better than the one who created them in the first place?

That's all I have to say, really.

EDIT: One other thing. We shouldn't fear change. Not as long as it is God making the change/s. Just trust. I'm sure we all don't share the same religion, but this is how I see it.

Whilst I am not a practicing Witness nor am I a baptized one, my Wife is a practicing Baptized publisher with Jehovah's Witnesses, and I agree only Jehovah knows when it will happen, and it will most certainly be for the best! Also, I never put much thought into the whole thing when others are saying it is going to happen. For Australians, you will remember the first time people really started harping on about it was when all that red dust come up from Tasmania and covered Sydney with it, then there was that stupid guy on the radio etc... the bible also says "Beware the False Prophets"