The Grey Wardens[Dragon Age Crossover][APPLY HERE][OPEN]

Ok, I'll yield that blood magic is part of that universe but that doesn't mean I enjoy that one aspect of it. Demons, yes I'm fine with them, abomination, meh sure why not, necro, in this rp, I'm fine with it since that's just limited to fighting against them. Its just that one aspect of the universe that I'm in no way comfortable with so yes, between me and ANY thing that has to do with blood I have a problem with.

I'd quite like you to challenge Hoax on it, if you want to put that distaste into the RP.

If not, I'm sorry - I didn't know the subject was going to make you uncomfortable. I'll keep it tasteful.

I'd quite like you to challenge Hoax on it, if you want to put that distaste into the RP.

If not, I'm sorry - I didn't know the subject was going to make you uncomfortable. I'll keep it tasteful.

Alright, seeing that your willing to leave the subject out of the rp I'll at least give you that discussion in rp as well. I'm nothing if not somewhat flexible. Icicle and Hoax can confront one another about the subject but that doesn't mean that actually taking part in blood magic is ok with me. Part of rping is at least having a somewhat open mind and the willingness to share ones opinions.

Alright, seeing that your willing to leave the subject out of the rp I'll at least give you that discussion in rp as well. I'm nothing if not somewhat flexible. Icicle and Hoax can confront one another about the subject but that doesn't mean that actually taking part in blood magic is ok with me. Part of rping is at least having a somewhat open mind and the willingness to share ones opinions.

pNWfK.gif

Well, as you know, Midnight wanted to speed things up a little and get Hoax involved. Which, as i said, will be done as soon as we get in the city. Kinda have to wait for Midnight to annouce we're there or something like that, before i ninja off

What's stopping us from jumping too? I think Nexar and I are just filling time. Shadow's already planning on jumping. Shadow Seal seems to just be tagging along, and I think Midnight is just trying to catch up. I'm sure that we could wrap this all up by just saying that Grim and the Frosts explained what had happened on the way. Well, unless, Midnight has something planned before we get there, but I don't think that's the case.

Hahahaha, Dragon age Origns, OC with Alistar. I have a friend who played it, she (i coundn't tell if she was serious or not abotu this, so yeah) litteriall fell in love with him,

I am quite willing to have Alistair's babies.

Also - you re so lazy! why do i have to write the bardog! :kissy:

I am quite willing to have Alistair's babies.

Also - you re so lazy! why do i have to write the bardog! :kissy:

What? I did, didn't i?

DAmmit Computer, why do you suck sometimes (it froze on me i think) i'll do it now