Hello, pony friends!

Moonstone

Well, hi there! Nice to meet all of you! I'm super excited to get into this site, and hopefully make some new friends!

A few months ago, I got married and due to my husband's job had to move five hours away from my family and friends, so I've been a bit lonely ever since.

For the time being I'm at home all day, every day, so I have tons of spare time to chat and roleplay if anyone is interested.

Can't wait to get to know you all! :)

Edit: Feel free to add me on MSN or AIM if you like~ I'm always willing to chat.

Welcome to Canterlot, hope you like it here :)

Thank you so much! <3

Welcome to Canterlot, Moonstone! I'm Midnight but you may call me Eric :)

So, husband in the Navy, eh? What's that like?

Thank you! Nice to meet you, Eric. :)

It's definitely been a huge adjustment, especially since I grew up in a small town and have since moved to where he's stationed - one of the largest cities in the United States. :wail:

I like it though, living on a military base has its perks.

Edited by Moonstone

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

Hope to see you around in RP some time!

Thank you so much! I'll definitely be jumping in as soon as I find a thread that will accept my girls~

Howdy neighbor! Feel welcome to check out our Art Discussion section when you can. ;)

Thank you! I've been going through it quite a bit already. :)

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! :)

Can I assume you made your avatar? Feel free to use the Gallery to show off your artwork!

It was actually a commission of my pony OC, Moonstone, by a good friend~ I'll have to find a place in my profile to credit her for it. c:

Welcome to Canterlot, from a newbie to a newbie.

I'm Someone, but I also answer to Heart or Luke, depending on the situation and mood I'm in.

I hope to chat with you sometime, you seem very nice ^^.

Thank you! I'd love to chat with you, or anyone else interested. ^^

• Like 1

Hello an Welcome to Canterlot! The greatest city in Equestria. I'm ClairDeLaSoul, but everyone just calls me Clair around here. It's great to see that we have another artist joining the site, I would love to see some of your work! We have plenty of artist and users here on the site that I'm sure that would love to get to know you. If you haven't already, you should check out the creativity section.

So whats it like, living on a Navy Base if you don't mind me asking. :D

Hello an Welcome to Canterlot! The greatest city in Equestria. I'm ClairDeLaSoul, but everyone just calls me Clair around here. It's great to see that we have another artist joining the site, I would love to see some of your work! We have plenty of artist and users here on the site that I'm sure that would love to get to know you. If you haven't already, you should check out the creativity section.

Fixed

Thank you for the warm welcome! It's great that everyone here seems so friendly - very different from some other RP sites I've been on. :blush:

It's pretty great, and feels kinda like an exclusive club because you have to show your ID every time you go to one of the stores here or to get back on the base after leaving.

A lot of people are nicer from what I've seen - a different code of ethics from other places I've been. Kinda like this site compared to others, actually, now that I think about it!

Read the post above that one very carefully :3

Maybe I'm just blind but I don't see any difference. :blush:

WELCOME TO THIS SIDE OF EQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO NAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh thank you so much ;uuu;

Welcome to Canterlot, Moonstone! Do you like to RP? We've got a very robust area for the game!

Thank you! Yes, I love to RP. I've been roleplaying for almost 10 years now, it's just been difficult to get back into it after taking a hiatus due to a really bad RP experience before.

Well Howdy Do. Welcome to this wonderful world of us!

Thank you! :)

Oh my gosh! You got an account on here! <3

I was super surprised when I saw your application, holy mess. So excited. Hopefully we'll get to RP a bit. :3

This is Spoiled, btw.

AHHH yooooou. I didn't expect to see anyone from that other community here, holy wow. :-o

Waiting on Moonstone's application to be accepted, then I'll get to work on Starshine's so I can properly RP here~