Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

Jim:

"Me? I don't do much. Run a small bushland tours, hiking and such, tourists seem to enjoy it, it pays the bills, and keeps me busy, couldn't ask for anything more..What about you Spike? What do ya do..?"

Jim glanced at the small child sitting next to him, before returning his eyes to the road. He spotted a house not too far, his house.

Shadow:

Shadow heard the confidence in Stephen's voice, and while part of him told him it was off, he accepted it.

"I know...Still doesn't make it easier...Have you warned the others about Chrysailes? Are they safe from her?"

"I'll message him now!" Shawn said, opening up a new window, and typing up a reply:

>> Is it really such a good idea to treat the Queen to a wardrobe?? We have Shadow Flare with us, and he states that Chrysalis is dangerous, deceitful, and shouldn't be trusted. We're gonna try to head over to you as soon as we can, but be careful around Queen Chrysalis, and don't let her manipulate you!<<

Shawn sent the message just as Stephen pulled into the parking lot of he grocery store. It wasn't the biggest store, but the prices were reasonable, and it was close to their apartment. Stephen found a parking space that was a bit further away, as there were no other spaces. Stephen turned the engine off. “Alright, time to get food for the week!”

--

“Takes lots of pictures for me, guys, and and maybe Connor could make a video!” Colette said as she made her way over to the mares. “Psst! Rarity!” She whispered, trying to get the mare's attention. “Charlie wants to know if you and Queenie wanna go skydiving tomorrow!”

((Colette sent him, along with everyone else she was able to contact a message. Here it is if you didn't see it!

>>Queenie's acting very weird… Well,she's been acting weird since she got here, but... She seems to be pretty remorseful about bringing all the Ponies here…

Anyway, I'm taking her clothes shopping now. Wish us both luck, for I'm sure we're both gonna run each other nuts!

Oh! And before I forget… The picture of the Queen, as promised!<<

This message is for Harvey, Connor, Josh, Seth, and Charles. The twins already got the message. Those who haven't seen can know what she looks like.))

Harvey's was suprised at how an attractive a mare could look! "Twilight come on let's go we can shop later"

Rarity smiled as she spotted a light purple halter top and a dark purple silk skirt that went down to between her thighs and knees.

“No, not really...” Connor answered. “You'll see when we get there! So, Colette, are Queenie and Rarity coming along??”

Colette sighed. “Queenie's on board, dunno if Rarity's gonna go, though..” she answered before turning to Rarity. “I have to go to school and then to work tomorrow, but you should go, Rarity. You'll have a lot of fun!”

“But you'll be bored to death if you come with me...” Colette weakly protested. Bringing a unicorn into a large building housing a hodgepodge of teens... What could possibly go wrong?? “I think you should go... My school is all sorts of boring, and it's no better at my job... Besides, not many humans go skydiving, so this is a rare opportunity!” Colette said, in another attempt to persuade the unicorn, whilst looking around for the Changeling queen. “Queenie, where are ya??”

"here" she said as she walked out from the changing room, while still having a daker appearance she seemed more lively. the shirt showed off just a decent amount of cleavage and the skirt was just long enough, making a few guys gauk and rarity beamed, "oh yes, perfect!"

Shadow:

Shadow stepped out of the car, looking at the strange building.

Why is everything so hard with humans? I mean, their buildings, they are all like, stone or something? Sometimes i won....

Shadow glanced up, seeing the clouds moving, without Pegasus assasstance.

"O..ok, that's odd.....Hey, Stephen, a few questions....What is an American? What is a week, and why in the name of Luna are the clouds moving like...like that!"

Jim:

"Ya assist your friend? What does your friend do Spike? They are clothes creator or something? Cause you ain't going to find much like that round these part"

(It is at this moment what i realise i'm doing Apple Jack.....Sooo sorry, i completely forgot, and turns out, i'm actually waiting for Neo to reply..I'll repost it)

AJ:

[colour=#282828]"N-night Mare Moon? Ya mean Princess Luna?! She's not evil, not anymore. She'd never do that"[/colour]

[colour=#282828]It was then that Apple Jack realised that Matt was probably just as clueless as she was.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]"S-so Matt, what now? I need to get back...Or..what if my friends got pulled in with me?......What if there here like i am!?...I-i need to help them"[/colour]

“Very nice! Now you look a little more human!” Colette said after looking the Queen over. “Now let's get you both some shoes!” Colette said, grabbing Queenie's kimono and obi leading the mares to the shoe section. “Looks like Queenie's going with you guys, whilst Rarity's coming with me to school and work... Should be REAL fun!” she added sarcastically into the phone. “Are you sure you don't wanna go jump out of a plane in the sky with the guys?? it's a lot more fun than learning in a huge concrete building~!”

Oh boy, the questions... Here they come! “An American is a resident of this country, which is the United States of America. A week is seven days, and I really don't see anything strange about the clouds... Stephen answered, looking up to see a cloudy, albeit normal sky. Knowing his brother would miss the question with the clouds, Shawn answered, “The clouds here on Earth are moved by the wind, and don't need assistance with moving. We can't control the weather either, but we can predict, with some accuracy what the weather will be in the very near future...”

Josh-

"Hey Time Spinner! Get up! I'm bored so we're just going to visit the local mall, oh and by the way...you're famous." Josh puts his hood on and walks out the door. He gets into his lime green mustang and starts up the car.

(Oh no, I am so sorry shadow.)

Matt-

[colour=#FF0000]"Look, maybe their here and maybe they aren't but even if you did find them, how in god's name would you help them? If you've already asked for help don't you think they have by now? You don't even know how you got here. If you ask me you should just stay here for now. I'll see if I can find out anything." [/colour][colour=#000000]Matt blushed when he said for her to stay her. He had know idea if they were here or not. If any of the ponies were here or not but he had to help this girl...even if she does claim to be a pony.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time-[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Famous?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said following Josh into the car. He was a bit embarrassed about what he was going to ask next but it was slightly important as he was starving. [/colour][colour=#696969]"D-do you think I could have another...what did you call it? A hamburger?"[/colour]

"Well, since you asked, we'll be exactly one mile away... Now!" Connor answered, pulling over to the sidewalk s the two more macho men could jump out. "Turn on your phone and call me when you're done!"

((Have Charlie get the message Colette sent, have Matt go online, and FOR SHAME, Timespinner! For shame! XD))

Shadow:

"Ok...American makes some sense...a week, also makes sense ..And weather controling itself is just plain scary...I mean, it's like, i don't know, Discord from my world is in charge or something. Not the most reassuring thought...."

Shadow shuddered slightly at the thought, before slowly heading towards the food "So, complete side note...Ummm, what does 'meat' taste like?" Shadow glanced at the twins before hastily contuning "Not that i'm curious, just...i want to, umm, know why you like it.....Also, anything from the person taking care of, her...?"

Jim:

"So Spike, you're friend studies? What they studing? Affects on children or something like that? Is that even legal?"

AJ:

"S-stay here? B-but..." Apple Jack realised that Matt was making sense. She had no idea how to get back, or even if the others had made it through.

"O-ok..I'd appreciate if i could stay for a couple of days.."

(It's all cool Neo, i forgot aswell)

Josh-

Josh laughs, " We'll get some food at the mall, by the way.....some people will come up to you...they might even ask for your autograph, just stick with me alright?" Josh starts to drive his lime green mustang to the mall. He parks near the entrance so he won't have to walk very far. Josh gets out of the front door and locks his car. He walks into the mall and heads over to the Food Court so he could buy Time Spinner something, " A hamburger, hmm. Well there's a burger king right here surprisingly." Josh walks up to Burger King and orders some food, some fans work at Burger King, Josh said, " You know what.....here have something from me.." Josh tosses a hood onto the counter, he sets the tray onto a table, " Time Spinner, when you're done we're going to head to the arcade."

Charles

"Thanks. Come on David." Charles said getting out of the car.

Spike

"She studies magic." Spike said plainly. "She has more talent for it then anyone in all land. Hos much further?"