Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

She shook his hand and sat then she sighed, "Alright now that Davids asleep I got some news," she said and looked over her shoulder to make sure he wasn't there, "I can open a portal back to Equestria, I just need to reverse the order of the runic symbols," she sighed, "Only problem is that I will have to remain here in order to keep the portal open.

"When all the ponies go back will you be able to go home? How did this happen in the first place?" Connor had a bajillion questions for Chrysalis but decided to let her answer the first two before the dam burst.

Fluttershy got up hugging herself she was standing on just her back legs...it seemed more natural for that body, she began to walk but the sticks and rocks hurt her bare feet...no hooves..."oh phoey" she skipped and hopped trying not to stand on any sharp things.

"What about David?? I'm pretty sure he'll want to stay here, too… I highly doubt he'll want to leave if you're staying behind." Sighing, she then turned to Connor. "And didn't you say your friend was flying here? It won't take him long to get here if he is…"

Colette wasn't prepared at all for Chrysalis to be stranded here in the human world. She was even less prepared for David to remain behind as well. There were certain things neither Equestrian needed to see, and there was no telling how they would react…

And then there was Connor's guest. It wouldn't take very long to get to Illinois if he was indeed flying in. And didn't he say he had Rarity with him?? Unless they were gonna stay in Connor's guest house, there was nowhere to put them! Unless Colette shared her room with Rarity, and she let one of the guys stay in her dad's roo-- no! Just no!

"Alright, everyone, let's just get some rest. Connor, call your friend to see when he'll be here. Chrysalis, why don't you just rest for now. I'll find a message board and see if anyone's found the other ponies."

Fluttershy began to hear the noise of a river and with trepidation moved quickly through the trees towards the sound. The forest opened up giving way to a more grassy area with the river rushing pleasantly through it, she would need to find shelter for the night if she was going to stay warm. She trotted over to the river and moving onto all fours she began to lap at the water.

Jesse's car had given up, " To hell with you!" She had no choice but to leave it behind, " You will take care of the car while I am gone right?" Her mother nodded and started to talk again, " Are you sure you don't want a ride?" Jesse shook her head, " I'm fine Ma, i will just walk home." Jesse started off her regular trail, through the back of the woods, around the river bank, to the park, and right over to her house. When she reached the river bank she thought she saw a wolf, so she got down and stayed quiet. ' Oh my gosh, a wolf!' Her thoughts were wrong for she could tell it was just some girl on all fours, wait all fours? Jesse started walking closer to the girl, " Uh, miss. Do you have a place to stay? I can take you in, get you dressed up and clean."

Shadow Flare slowly opened his eyes. Last he remembered, he had been....he couldn't remembert fully.

He glanced up and saw the sky above him, and tried to stand up. He looked down and saw his hooves had been replaced by...something. Same with his fur, and...his wings!

[colour=#ff0000]"Oh, This is just a bad dream..It has to be....Luna! I'm ready to wake up now!"[/colour]

Stephen killed the engine to his street bike, taking off his helmet and looking around. He wanted to see if he could get to the top of the trail before dark… It was a good thing that those storm clouds cleared up when they did!

Hopping off his bike, he took his helmet and headed up the head of the trail. Stephen didn't get very far, however, as there was a boy just ahead of him, looking lost and confused. "You okay there, dude??"

Stephen killed the engine to his street bike, taking off his helmet and looking around. He wanted to see if he could get to the top of the trail before dark… It was a good thing that those storm clouds cleared up when they did!

Hopping off his bike, he took his helmet and headed up the head of the trail. Stephen didn't get very far, however, as there was a boy just ahead of him, looking lost and confused. "You okay there, dude??"

Shadow heard a voice behind him, and swung his head around and his black and red hair covering his left, amber eye. He saw...something he couldn't put into words. Shadow had no idea if it was real, if he was dreaming. All he knew is he needed to protect himself.

He glanced at himself, and at the thing standing on it's hind legs. He noticed they looked similar to him..so, he could stand on his hind legs too, right?

Placing his hand shakily against the ground, he slowly tries to stand up

Connor got up from the couch and patted Chrysalis on the shoulder as she exited and then got out his phone to call Charles. He was impressed with the way Chrysalis had turned around so quickly and was happy for her and David. He dialed Charles and hoped that if he was flying, he'd get the call.

Stephen gave the boy an odd look. He must be one of those kids… he went over to him, helping him to his feet. "You have a great time last night, dude??" Getting a good look are the boy, Stephen was reminded of one those emo kids back in high school. "Last I checked, there weren't any My Chemical Romance concerts around here… Or any parties for that matter…"

"o-oh thank you kind stanger. I miss angel and all my little woodland friends, home sounds so good right now..." she didnt want to question the way she looked she would find twighlight and twighlight would help her get back to normal "we should find twighlight...she'll be able to change us back."

" Excuse me, I don't know a Twilight. You are talking about the book, right?" She shook her head and laughed a little. Then she walked Fluttershy to her home, when they reached the door she paused for a moment, " You obviously don't have a place to stay, so sleep here tonight. Tomorrow we will look for your buddy, but first you should get cleaned up."

Fluttershy looked down at herself "no, please listen" she said barely audible "its imperative we find twighlight tonight so she can turn us back into ponies...wait...you don't know twighlight?.....where am I?" she looked around pulling her jumper down more than before.

" We are in Wisner, Nebraska. Its a smalltown a couple of miles away from a village. Seriously we need to go inside, you might catch a cold in this weather." The wind blew hard, " I'm not joking." Jesse started opening the door to her house, she took Fluttershy by the hand and dragged her inside. " We need to get you out of these clothes, cleaned, and dressed into some warm ones. Just tell me when you are ready for your shower, or if you prefer i will draw a bath. Oh yeah, what is your name?"